[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What mobile game are you playing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 546578789.png (376 KB, 1078x446) Image search: [Google]
546578789.png
376 KB, 1078x446
Just throw in there the mobile game where you're having the most fun and you're spending the most of your time here.

Here's my little story why I'm looking for ideas :
I got a different job recently TL;DR it's sitting on a chair for 8hours with nothing in the room but the said chair.

So I've been looking into mobile games, I stumbled upon a really good incremental game and fell in love instantly since I liked Clicker Heroes.
But it gets old after a while, so I tried the most popular ones (Summoners War, Clash Royale, Candy Crush) which I didn't really liked.

2 weeks ago I found Empire War (which is a strategy game just like Mobile Strike and all these kind of games) and that reminded me of Ogame back in the days so I played it, and today I'm in the 1st Alliance of my server with some random people, I've spend hundreds already, we're destroying, it's fun, but the constructions and stuff start to take DAYS to achieve so it's getting more and more boring.

I like all kind of game, so looking for whatever online/offline where you can somewhat invest yourself in and have fun !

English isn't my 1st language so
>inb4 rip english
>inb4 OP can't inb4
>>
Chaos Rings 3
Persona meets Star Ocean
>>
File: 1444842734691.jpg (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1444842734691.jpg
13 KB, 300x300
>mobile gaming
>>
Nice blog.
>>
>>342506778
I know, I was a little bitch screaming that mobile games are the cancer of gaming not more than 2 years ago.
But then you don't always have your computer with you, and I'd be browsing 4chan if it wasn't sucking my 1Go data in about 20mins.
>>
>>342507495
Snes emulator?
>>
File: unnamed.png (189 KB, 507x900) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
189 KB, 507x900
I'm currently playing this one.
>>
Not OP but I'm getting a phone soon and want some games as well even though most of them are shit. Could I get some recommendations
How is that free layton game by the way?
>>
>>342507495
>implying I don't have a handheld for that
Just admit you have to rely on shitty mobile phone games only because you can't afford anything else.
>>
>>342508343
My steam acc. is worth $9k, and as I said I've spend hundreds already in the few mobile games I've played already; it's actually more expensive than buying a finished $60 product.

It's not about can or cannot afford, it's about finding a fun game because the ones at the top of the lists are dull.
>>
>>342508005
Does attacking them strip them?
I'm sure it doesn't but, then why play?
>>
>>342508873
Beating them strips them down. Of course don't expect full nudity but still it has nice fanservice and cute and sexy giant girls.
>>
I got an android phone some weeks ago, was hoping I could play some dragon quest (DS ones), but it seems most emulators suck.

Here's some free games I've been playing.

Hoptile
Pixel Dungeons
Pixel kingdom
Redungeon (this one has ads)
>>
>>342506561
Teeny Titans just came out if you like Teen Titans and Pokemon
>>
>>342506731
>>342510865
>>342511090
Thanks for the actual answers anons, I'll look into these !
>>
Get a gba micro and a flashcart.
I'd say might as well emulate but that feels like shit compared to actual buttons.
>>
>>342506778
I checked the end of OP's post first to make sure it didn't end in bel air
>>
Soccer Spirits
>>
>>342510865
>hoptile
Actually, its Hoplite.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.