[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game desperately needs a remake. What would you change if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
This game desperately needs a remake. What would you change if you were remaking it for the 3ds?

What other games do you think should be remade
>>
>>342488015
Make new games instead.
>>
It doesn't need a remake.
>>
>>342488015
It is perfect, it doesn't need a remake buddy, also one of the best gbc's game of all time
>>
>>342488015
>What would you change if you were remaking it for the 3ds?

The ending.
>>
>>342490615
kys
>>
>>342488015
This and the oracles games being remade would be awesome
>>
I prefer the original to DX. There is just a certain charm that comes from the lack of colors for some reasonn
>>
>>342488015
>remake

It's on VC just pick it up there.
>>
>>342488015
>This game desperately needs a remake.

fucking why?
>>
File: 260px-Oracleofages.jpg (45 KB, 260x266) Image search: [Google]
260px-Oracleofages.jpg
45 KB, 260x266
How come Capcom doesn't make Zelda games anymore?
>>
I'd say instead of a remake someone should romhack it into LttP's engine, most of the problems with the game stem solely from the lack of buttons.
>>
It already has a remake
It's called DX
Don't touch if it's not broken
>>
>>342488015
>nintendo makes remakes of older games
>people say they're sick of rehashes and want the new game
>nintendo announces the new game
>people want more remakes now
YOU DONT KNOW WHAT U WANT
DATS WHY I MAKEU RII SPORTS AT REAST KIDS AND MOMS ALWAYS RIKE IT
>>
I'd change dick all because nothing is wrong with it. If it was on a DS then the pause menu would always be up on the bottom screen. Literally the only thing that would be an improvement.
>>
>>342488015
The seashells are now sentient and scream at you if you come within 50 feet of them
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.