[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nier
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: nier.jpg (51 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
nier.jpg
51 KB, 660x371
Am I missing something?

I just beat this game for the third time. I was under the impression the third playthrough would add something like how the second added Kaine's backstory and Shade dialogue, but I didn't notice any changes until the ending, maybe a couple of loading screens with different stuff. I ended up picking the one that didn't erase my save data because I was worried I'd done something wrong.

Do I do something wrong or is there nothing left to the game besides getting the other ending choice? I've found out that Shades are human remnants, that the people are clone bodies, and that emille survived his death in ending 2, and that the shadowlord is the human original of the protag, but the endings thus far haven't really resolved the Shade issue, why the protag and Yonah are special (I think one of those documents in the endgame said something about her but I don't understand it), why the human clone people have free will, or where the disease came from in the first place.

I just feel like I'm missing half the story because I got the impression there was more to the game than this from the way people talked about it. Don't get me wrong I still enjoyed it, but surely there's some secret dungeon or secret I've overlooked?
>>
>>342463183
Ending D explains everything. Won't spoil anything more for you.
>>
>>342463183
does it let you play as Kaine?
>>
>>342463457

Really? Okay, I'll believe you.
>>
>>342463183
backup your saves
get ending D
read Grimoire Nier
>>
>>342463183
Reading Grimoire Nier will answer a lot of your questions
>>
>>342464271

Do you mean I should make copies in the other two save slots or do some PS3 memory fuckery?
>>
Oh yeah.

Also there's a DLC option in the menu but I couldn't find any DLC listed in the shop. What's up with that?
>>
>>342464813
the game deletes your saves
>>
>>342465176
>>342465176
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/nier-the-world-of-recycled-vessel/cid=UP0082-BLUS30481_00-DLCDATA000000001
>>
>>342465335

Weird that I couldn't find it on the console's PSN Store.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.