[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stealth Games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
Are there any good games with Stealth Aspects? Not MGS. I'm in the mood for being sneaky.
>>
Thief
>>
>>342459431

This. Not the reboot, but the first two. The third too, I guess.

Splinter Cell 1-3, or just Chaos Theory.
>>
That's a weird looking big toe
>>
>>342459486
I've seen Thief isn't it like 20$ at Wal-Mart. Is it really that good?
>>
>>342459571

That's the reboot. Avoid at all costs. The ones I'm talking about are Thief: Gold and Thief II: The Metal Age.
>>
>>342459074
Thief
Hitman
Deus Ex
Splinter Cell
Dishonored

Not post that source please.
>>
Mark of the Ninja is often touted as a good stealth game. It's a pretty nice translation of the genre into a sidescrolling format.

Gunpoint's pretty good too, provided you ACTUALLY play it as a stealth game. Bit short though.
>>
>>342459074
Styx: Master of Shadows
>>
>>342459715
*now
>>
sauce?
>>
>>342459074
Gonna need sauce on that pic, reverse search aint pulling
>>
File: 1366493085377.png (27 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1366493085377.png
27 KB, 240x240
>>342459712
>even my casual nephew thought it was awful

How bad was it? What did it do wrong?
>>
>>342459770
Whats the gameplay of this like?
>>
>>342459874
>>342459919
Sauce of what?
Here's alfredo???
In a medium sauce pan over medium heat melt butter. Add garlic, cream, pepper, and salt.
Bring to a low boil and reduce heat to medium low and simmmer for 8 minutes.
Remove from heat and slowly add cheese.
Return to stove on low and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, stiring constantly.
Serve hot.
>>
>>342460183
>No wine
Its shit
>>
>>342459993
Pretty standard stealth mechanics that work pretty well. You don't do well in a fight though so it's always best to avoid head-on confrontation.
>>
>>342459712
>>342459770
I'll look these it thanks
>>
Hitman Blood Money
>>
>>342460691
is that the one with all the environmental assassinations?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.