[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>still no proper Horus Heresy game Just imagine it: >TPS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (721 KB, 1600x1169) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
721 KB, 1600x1169
>still no proper Horus Heresy game
Just imagine it:
>TPS similar to Space Marine
>giant battlefields
>Primarchs are playable as heroes
>Dreadnaughts, tanks, and aircraft
>tons of customization(can have a preset for each Legion)

Warhammer vidya thread I guess
>>
I'd be happy with just a space marine sequel.

That game owned.
>>
>>342441317
WHO /Emperor's Children/ HERE?

Literally perfect.
>>
>>342441435
Yea, I'd like a sequel but I'd honestly take a remaster with improved netcode at this point.
>>342441532
I like EC but they're strange to me. Their fall and death of Ferrus by Fulgrim are great lore. I like how they went from Roman-inspired duelists into depraved thrill junkies.
>>
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 736x991) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152 KB, 736x991
>>342441435
THIS. What are the chances of this actually happening?

Also, post your favorite Primarchs!
>>
>>342441317
you know that's basically what eternal crusade is gearing up to be minus the horus heresy part right
>>
>>342442795
Eternal Crusade is pretty much a goddamn Chinese version of Space Marine. Looks like dick. Plays like dick.
>>
orks are coming to Eternal Crusade within "weeks"

"With the start of the addition of the Eldar, the Orks counted in weeks to appear, Character Advancement trees beginning to emerge, variations of weapons, massive balancing run, Wargear starting to show up, more maps and other core systems coming online it's incredibly exciting"

note that free to waaagh isn't going to be in at launch, but they're looking at it for post launch
>>
>>342442632
The chances of that happening are pretty much nil. It didn't sell very well and Relic is busy with DoW 3.
>>
>>342442930
it is in alpha though
>>
>>342443017
What about after DoW 3?
>>
>>342442939
They've said the finished game is supposed to "release" sometime this summer. Hopefully soon
>>
File: EternalCrusade_Infographic[1].jpg (2 MB, 1920x4500) Image search: [Google]
EternalCrusade_Infographic[1].jpg
2 MB, 1920x4500
>>342442930
the melee is rough, but the gunplay is decent. keep in mind that space marine was 8v8 while eternal crusade is 30v30 (with it getting bigger later), so an intricate combo melee system would just leave you open to 10 of his buddies coming over the hill and fucking you over

graphics ill agree with you, I know it's 30v30 but they still should look a bit better than what we got

>>342443684
here's a list of what they promised would be in at launch for reference, they doubled down on summer 2016 during e3, so it's actually happening
>>
File: Rogal_Dorn_sketch.jpg (545 KB, 764x665) Image search: [Google]
Rogal_Dorn_sketch.jpg
545 KB, 764x665
>>342442632
You disgust me.
>>
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 600x873) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 600x873
>>342444214
There is beauty in our conflict, brother. A masterpiece to be completed only when the other lies broken and defeated.
>>
>>342442939
>releasing Orks when Eldar are still janky as fuck

Their running animation looks like garbage since they aren't moving their arms and their backs are stiffer than my dick in a daycare.
Also, the Dark Reaper helmet looks like Lego.
>>
>>342441317
id like a battle front type game with a bunch of squishy Npcs as cannon fodder on the map
>>
>>342444590
I'd want a guard game against orks.
>>
File: image.jpg (177 KB, 500x721) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177 KB, 500x721
>>342442632
The one and only
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.