[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Witcher 3 ending was shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: shit endintg.jpg (51 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
shit endintg.jpg
51 KB, 1280x720
Fuck the last 8 hours of the game... Should have ended at the Witcher stronghold. By the time I got to the "crucial" choices that determined the ending I was just skipping everything to get it over with already.
>>
Yeah the stronghold would have been a better choice. Also they really dropped the ball by not having Believe play during the final boss fight. That said I liked everything else about the ending(s).
>>
>he got the bad ending

lmao
>>
CDP can't into ending, both the base game and HoS endings felt rushed as fuck.

BaW ending is fine though.
>>
>>342428274
Witcher 3 is definitely a game that completely overstays its welcome. It simply doesn't know when to end and it's bloated as fuck.

They should have removed the open world meme which was a "feature" slapped in there for marketing and ride skyrim's coatails, made a non-bloated map where 99% of it wasn't useless copypasted garbage and cut down on the chasing Ciri part. Speaking of which, for a game that had such incredibly detailed characters, Ciri felt like such an afterthought and is by far the most uninteresting character in the entire game. Instead of behaving like a badass woman, she's more like a spoiled princess throwing tantrums.

I loved the game but by the the time I beat I simply couldn't care anymore about it. I watched the ending slideshow and felt utterly nothing.
>>
the ending is like >2-3 hours from the end of the kaer megan trainer part
>>
>>342428274
They had so much stuff planned for the last act, but sadly they couldn't deliver all they had planned.

A fucking battle at Novigrad was going to happen, possibly a siege at Kaer Trolde as well, a quest that is all about infiltrating the Wild Hunt and seeing things from their point of view, etc.

But yeah, videogame development sucks ass.
>>
>>342431235

Where can I read more about this planned stuff?

At the end of the day I'm glad I bought the game and played it, but there were a few elements (gameplay, pacing) that lead me to sympathize with the difficulties that CDPR probably ran into.
>>
i'm at final prep part of the main story, where i gotta do shit with ciri in novigrad etc

how much more of the game is left? doing the magical tower sidequest at level 31

really want to get into the dlc

what level are you usually after main story?
>>
>>342431672

I hit 34 right after the ending.
>>
>>342431413
There was a leak in 2014 that spread some info, but a lot has changed since then (duh).

https://tcrf.net/Prerelease:The_Witcher_3:_Wild_Hunt

keep in mind most of the "info" was just work in progress or just pure ideas not fully realized yet, but a damn shame the main story had to change because they couldn't do the battle of Novigrad because of consoles/engine limitations.

They could have avoided those difficulties if CDPR did not have a giant ass meme open world to fill with useless shit like smuggler caches in the first place, but the game is already made, and the idiots want even a bigger world for Cyberpunk, a foolish mistake that will be again.
>>
>>342431902
fuck that just makes me want to just end the main story then but i really want to take my time

the game just makes me feel like rushing through and outleveling sidequests really makes me not want to touch them.

but man i do love the contracts and side quests a lot so eh fuck it
>>
>>342431672
About two to three hours.
>>
>>342428274
So you're saying you're shit at games. Got it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.