[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why the fuck didn't we get this? https://www.youtub
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: zelda-hd.jpg (875 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
zelda-hd.jpg
875 KB, 1920x1080
So why the fuck didn't we get this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arHNcSMXaBk
>>
>>342427985
Because that was a tech demo using spruced up Twilight Princess assets and nothing more.
>>
get what?
>>
Downgrade, actually that's not even a downgrade, that bullshots done on an entirely different fucking level
>>
>>342427985
because fuck you
>>
>>342427985
If I wanted Netflix with button prompts I would just play something else and continue to let Zelda be a video game
>>
>>342427985
>DUDE THIS TOTALLY IS RUNNING ON HARDWARE CUZ YOU CAN SEE IT IN NIGHT OR DAY

or they made two videos that you can switch between
>>
>>342428161
I wish the /v/ archives could go back to 2011, so we could look at all the threads of people saying "it's not just a tech demo, this is a real time playthrough!" and "the Wii U is totally capable of this!" and "it's not pre-rendered!"

I really, really wish the archives went back that far so I could serve a heaping of humble pie.
>>
>>342427985
Those graphics cost $$$ anon
>>
>>342429097
who the fuck cares on an anonymous imageboard?
>>
>>342429218

Because I need more fuel for my console war shitposting. It's not enough to just spam crying wojacks with a Mario hat all day. That's gotten boring.
>>
>>342429097
But it literally is a real time playthrough. The game doesn't look impressive at all so it's not hard for a Wii U to run it. Look at the OP image, it looks horrible.
>>
>>342429097
and some said that it would look better.
>>
File: sam neill.jpg (59 KB, 640x437) Image search: [Google]
sam neill.jpg
59 KB, 640x437
>>342429337
>>
>>342429097
It isn't pre-rendered and the WiiU is capable of that. However, it's just a cutscene.
>>
>>342428816
you are the cancer that killed nintendo
>>
I like the new art style more.
>>
>>342427985
We have never gotten the same thing as Zelda tech demos. Are you underage or something? How do you not know this?
>>
>>342430324
that's not an excuse for false advertising.
>>
>>342427985

because it's not a pc exclusive
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.