[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vanilla was the Dark Souls of it's time, wasn't it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (146 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
146 KB, 1920x1080
Vanilla was the Dark Souls of it's time, wasn't it?

Why or why not?
>>
You mean overrated shit? yeah.
>>
>>342426261
>Why or why not?
No, because Dark Souls isn't a MMORPG.

/thread
>>
So you say Dark souls was never good and a unbalanced piece of shit ?
Seems about right
>>
>>342426261

>Vanilla was the Dark Souls

No and that comparison is a insult to DaS.
>>
>>342426397
>>342426368

These.
>>
You mean overrated as fuck and casuals actually thinking its hard when it's just a grind?
>>
File: image.jpg (173 KB, 631x746) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173 KB, 631x746
>x is the The Dark Souls of y

These threads are always great
>>
Mainstreamed and casualised the formula. Yes it is
>>
It certainly has been getting shittier with every sequel (expansion/whatever), I'll say that much.
>>
I started playing vanilla again after falling for the nostalgiajew. I'm level 12 and my /played time is 7 hours. I'm genuinely impressed my underage ass managed to play it as much as I did because this shit is the very definition of tedious.
>>
>>342427467
The idea is to make friends with people while you level.
>>
>>342427787
I've met plenty of people and I'm playing with 8 other friends at the moment. It doesn't stop it from being tedious, slow and boring.
>>
>>342427787
Some of us are still a little too introverted for that. Even on an online game.
>>
>>342428538
Push yourself to not be so pathetic.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.