[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.wired.com/2016/06/hideo- kojima-death-stranding-i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: deathstranding.jpg (43 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
deathstranding.jpg
43 KB, 1024x576
http://www.wired.com/2016/06/hideo-kojima-death-stranding-interview/
>Connecting people through gameplay is the basis of the game.
What did he mean by this?
Is this game social media?
>>
co-op
>>
>>342422781
So is this coming for PC or not?

We deserve it after MGSV
>>
STRANDING
>>
>co-op shit
dropped
>>
>>342422886
It's being funded by Sony, so probably not.
>>
It's gonna be a walking simulator.

Also the trailer was awful.
>>
>one person is reedus, other is fetus
reedus can swing the fetus around by the umbilical cord like a flail
>>
Maybe how like PT had a bunch of obscure and sometimes random shit that can only be discovered and solved through a combined effort on the internet.
>>
>>342423025
>>342422886

http://www.polygon.com/2015/12/16/10288004/kojima-productions-ps4-timed-exclusive-pc-release
>>
File: 1465839095359.png (106 KB, 239x376) Image search: [Google]
1465839095359.png
106 KB, 239x376
>>342423083
>reedus fetus
>>
It's a co-op zombie shooter based off of the silent hill franchise.
>>
>>342422781
You play as Norman Reedus giving nurturing a Norman Fetus then after you give birth you raise the child with another player and depending on how the child grows up you get one of 1694 different endings.

The average game length is about 27 years.
>>
>>342422781
>Coop
Horray!

I hope the gameplay is like MGSV
>>
>>342422781
>In Death Stranding, there will be the equivalent of sticks. But also, I want to tie people together with the equivalent of ropes.

>So it’s a multiplayer game?

>It’s not so simple. It’s a new system. It’s not as if today you have online gameplay where you fight with guns, and I’m swapping them for ropes.

First thing that came to mind is killing enemies in your world and that 'ropes' back to someone elses
>>
>>342423312
Doesn't specify which game :^)
>>
>>342422886
>we deserve it

You deserve nothing you cuck.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.