[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious question, has there been any news on any of Inafune's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Serious question, has there been any news on any of Inafune's other projects, like Red Ash or the Mighty No. 9 "Cartoon," since the game's been released? What's Inafune doing now, aside from apologizing profusely?
>>
>>342422536
He said if the game don't sell well there will be no sequels/cartoon/whatever.

Red Ash will be funded by some chinese studio
>>
>>342423104
What was up with the Chinese studio anyway? "Fuze" or something? Were they making their own console as well or anything like that?
>>
>>342423104
>Chinese studio

oh boy. I can't wait for friendship question: his emporer's majesty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIgWgFjTG8A
>>
>>342422536
Red Ash was funded by another company, so the chances are: a) they give him low budget and he has to deliver a decent, profitable game with that amount or b) they cancel it after seeing MN9 huge failure

I don't see the cartoon succeeding, it's a bad idea from the start, how can you start something from a source material that born as a failure? Smart move: cancel it and move on. Forget the Mega Man passion and embrace new projects until people forget about MN9. Make good games. I'm sure he can redeem himself with hard work.

another protip: spend the rest of the money making the remaining versions for 3DS and Vita truly amazing, change the levels, optimize the game for lower resolutions and for god's sake fix the slowdowns
>>
>>342423553
Good ideas, though if they couldn't get the game to run well on actual consoles, they'll have a hell of a time optimizing it for the *3DS.*
>>
>>342423797
I still have some hope, a lower resolution may end up making a more stable game once they downgrade to fit the hardware.

My worst concerns are about the terrible level design. I wish they had time and effort to fix that. Not gonna happen. He's either lazy, out of money or arrogant to see his game isn't fun to play.
>>
>>342423104
Actually,
>Further, "development for a sequel [video game] is already in our minds, and we all share the feeling of 'we'll do it even if it doesn't sell'."

http://www.siliconera.com/2016/06/10/keiji-inafune-expresses-regret-mighty-no-9s-delay-looking-forward-sequel/
>>
You know that picture of Mega Man all scrapped and fucked up raising up a broken arm with wires coming out? Anyone make a MN9 variant yet?
>>
>>342424672
I think the one in the OP is the closest to that.
>>
>>342423451
>Actually showing decent Chinese animation.
What is wrong with you, anon?

Here's the real shit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgr36aY_E3Y
>>
>>342424923
Chinese people ever made anything good besides the gunpowder and chinese food?
>>
>>342424923
>>342423451
I feel bad for chinese children. Instead of enjoying genuine, well-made products they're forced to consume this cheap garbage.
No wonder they become slaves when they're adults.
>>
>>342424923
>Swirl fighters

lol
>>
>>342423104
>no sequels
Just to emphasize, read >>342424445

He should give the backers a free copy of the sequel, though. At least those who pitched at tier levels above the 20 dollar mark.
>>
>>342424923
https://youtu.be/Zgr36aY_E3Y?t=1048
Had it on mute, but oh fuck! STARING AT TOPS SPINNING CONTEST!

Funny how even the rip-off's inserted CG FX makes it fucking boring and stupid.
>>
>>342424445
hopefully it'll be better, maybe with a smaller budget but better focus. After all, Megaman 2 was way more polished and just overall better than 1, despite being done as a "side project" by the 1 team, basically for free.

honestly I WANT to like MN9, but there's something just so soulless about a lot of it and im not sure if its the shitty plot, the character designs, or the visuals
>>
Anime fans from /v/, did any of you guys cried on prom night?
>>
>>342429240
No. they really overblew it by having it at Gillette Stadium (I'm not kidding). I Just went to the afterparty which was way more fun.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.