[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't they make good games like this anymore?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Resi4-gc-cover.jpg (91 KB, 300x425) Image search: [Google]
Resi4-gc-cover.jpg
91 KB, 300x425
Why don't they make good games like this anymore?
>>
It's haaaaaaaaaaard :(((
>>
>no responses
what the fuck guys ;_;
>>
that games not good you nigger it single handedly derailed a storied franchies and turned it into the dogshit that was re6 anyone who likes this game should be shot in the face. and i pray to god that the re2 remake is NOT first person and plays nothing like this horseshit
>>
File: 1450131338299.jpg (221 KB, 766x1024) Image search: [Google]
1450131338299.jpg
221 KB, 766x1024
>>342228212
Played the Evil within?
>>
File: pig-boy[1].jpg (169 KB, 471x600) Image search: [Google]
pig-boy[1].jpg
169 KB, 471x600
>>342228212
Resident Evil 4 was shit though, only fun part was the village, castle and the island was boring as fuck. Also cheesy Leon, no zombies, retarded story, and neither survival (unless you played on hard), nor horror.
>>
>>342228212
it sucked ass compared to the previous and it literally killed the series I knew and loved.

Puttin that aside, RE4 is the only game I finished because the previous were 2scary. I read SD perry's books though :^)

Fuck it I'm finishing RE-make once and for all
>>
>>342231087
>SD Perry novels

are they any good? i've read his ayylmao books and quite enjoyed them
>>
>>342231087
You go girl

Play on hardest difficulty
>>
>>342228212
Resident Evil 4 is fucking trash. I am the garbage man and I take out resident evil 4 in the trash!
>>
>>342231326
Surprisingly enjoyable, I even asked her on fb years ago if she was going to do RE 4, and she even answered me back, apparently she no longer has the rights.
>>
>>342232838
>her

wait, shit, Steve Perry is the alium guy, his daughter is writing RE novels

welp, you learn something new every day
>>
>>342231079

Well, I agree that the game was a mess, the rolling boulder, the whole castle stage, that mine cart... But it's one of the most fun games ever, I remember pirating it back in 2008 and I couldn't stop playing.
>>
>>342228212

>White male privilege game
>Literally mass-killing Spaniards
>Typical male power-fantasy
>Ashely is the misogynist product of the patriarchy
>Leon should be a transgender-pansexual
>Where is the easy mode!
>I was literally raped by the chainsaw guy and need therapy
>>
>>342228212
Just got HD version, only ever played RE5, RE4 is great, can't put it down, hard to explain but it's just got that good old fashioned game design, no vast shitty open worlds or shallow gameplay here. I know fans of the series don't like that it isn't survival horror and is more action...which is fair enough, doesn't stop me having fun though.
>>
This. >>342231079

I never saw the appeal of RE4. Played it when it first came out and thought it was only Ok. Over the shoulder shooting wasn't that ground breaking. Best parts of the game were the starting village, the barricaded house and those twitching zombies labs. I still rate RE3 better than RE4, RE4 I can now say is more of a looting game.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.