[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ffxiv
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: finalfantasy14original.jpg (60 KB, 300x449) Image search: [Google]
finalfantasy14original.jpg
60 KB, 300x449
If this game was so objectively shitty, why do I still miss it every day?
The remake just doesn't compare.
>>
>>342223230
Because you have shit taste.
>>
>>342223230
You have shit taste
>>
Nobuo Uematsu
>>
>>342223282
>>342223294
Right on cue here come the Yoshi-P shills to defend their retarded WoW clone
>>
>>342223421
They didn't say "the remake was better." They said you have shit taste. Because regardless of the remake, it was a fairly shitty game.
>>
>>342223230
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lW5DnpidMiY

Who is worse. 1.0 fagos, XI fags or vanilla fags?
>>
>>342223687
>if there aren't 800 retarded animations playing at the same time then the game sucks

1.0 was much deeper than the snorefest we have now.
>>
>>342223687
Looks good to me
>>
>>342223230
Because 1.2x was FFXI reborn.

You know the game had the potential, you know the game just needed 1-2 years more of polishing.

You know the game had amazing ideas, the aesthetics, the overworld, the feeling of mistery.

But all is gone, the world full of danger, a open world where loading screens do not exist, where instances are as rare as the people that played it.

It was not a great game, it was far from it, but it was becoming something we wanted, but it die because of its premature birth, and from it ashes just another bland mmo came out.
>>
>>342224740
>we

You.
>>
>>342223230
you made a big mistake OP
>implying anyone on new /v/ is old enough to remember 2010
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.