[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Crash Remake
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
The only reason why I care about it is because it means a Spyro 1-3 remake is becoming more and more likely

How do you guys who actually like crash feel about it? Excited? Or would you guys rather have had a new game altogether?
>>
I haven't played the originals and don't see why everyone is so excited about it. So yeah, this could be good for me.
>>
>>342186449
Everything after CTR is garbage in comparison except for maybe Big Adventure and Twinsanity, but if VV handles the remasters well enough I wouldn't mind a Crash 4
>>
>>342187549
>implying Crash Bash wasn't awesome
>>
How long until we get to see these things, anyway? If they're all coming out next year one would think they're pretty far along.
>>
File: it's time.jpg (26 KB, 246x342) Image search: [Google]
it's time.jpg
26 KB, 246x342
>>342187863
It wasn't anything special, the recycled minigames were meh
The levels where you kick the shit out of each other were fun as fuck though
>>
>>342186449
Why are spyro fans so anti crash? I liked both as a kid. Is this a rare thing?
>>
>>342186449
As much as I don't want more remasters
The idea of playing Crash 2 again sounds amazing
>>
>>342186449
Why would anyone want a remake from a dead franchise? I can just play Crash/Spyro 1-3.

If they're gonna put the effort into a full remake that means the only shortcut they're gonna have in the development process is the level design, at which point why not just put the extra effort and make a new game?
>>
>>342188318
It is only because I grew up on Spyro. If I grew up with crash I would have liked it more no doubt. It just does not appeal to me as much as Spyro did. Spyro just felt more open and free to me as well. I will pick this game up however because I never gave the crash games a fair try
>>
>>342188715
>at which point why not just put the extra effort and make a new game?

Because this is Activsion. Cheap, corner-cutting, maximum profits only Activision.
>>
File: Crash2017.png (350 KB, 799x1000) Image search: [Google]
Crash2017.png
350 KB, 799x1000
>>
>>342189078
Why'd you post a blank image?
>>
>>342188318
Because they envy Crash's popularity.
>>
>>342188715
I see it as the only ones who really enjoyed these games are grown up now, so they are trying to make a product that appeals to the old crowd while testing the waters with a new generation of gamers. If sells go well, I would assume that they would decide to make a new game due to how profitable it would be. Putting resources towards something that could fail is risky within the game business, so putting little resources into just re-building games that have already been made is a way to see if it would be worth the resources to make a new game altogether
>>
I'm cautious over a trilogy remaster but I'm glad we're getting that and not rushing into a new game altogether.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.