[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It seems like every day now they take another game. Why does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 1460175301927.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
1460175301927.png
139 KB, 917x871
It seems like every day now they take another game.

Why does it keep happening?
>>
They?
>>
>>342172224
pucks
>>
>>342171835
Who cares? You've already played the game.
>>
>>342172529
yeah but now they get to talk about it
>>
>>342171835

There is nothing wrong with multiplatform games and the sudden decline in exclusives
>>
>>342172667

>STOP LIKING THE THINGS I LIKE

I don't understand your logic
>>
>>342171835
It's rare that I see a thread and think, "I hope he's talking about SJWs." Congratulations, you've hit a new low.
>>
It gets me erect tbph famdangos
>>
File: rlytho.gif (1 MB, 180x200) Image search: [Google]
rlytho.gif
1 MB, 180x200
>>342171835
because superiority, anon.
>>
>>342173003
Haven't watched WWE since 2011. Is he still there?
>>
What formerly exclusive game did the sonyponies lose today?
>>
>>342173235
What makes you think this and not nintendo or microsoft? Do the other consoles have no games?
>>
>>342172680
But /v/ told me that multiplatform games don't count as games
>>
>>342173118
Nope.
>>
>>342173384
when's the last time a nintendo exclusive got on PC? and xbox and PC basically share libraries now, also sonyggers bitch all the time about their games coming to PC
>>
>>342173384
nintendo doesnt usually port their exclusives to PC and xbone shares their shit with win10

besides, everyone knows sonyggers get off on their exclusive movies
>>
>>342173384
I'm not him, but Sony fanboys seem to get the most upset at ports. Fuck man, just remember the butthurt over DS1.

The autism flowed from high heavens in that time.

Nintendo never ports, and Microsoft is apparently running the xbone off windows 10 now, so everything is "ported". Kind of.
>>
>>342173384
come on anon, we know
>>
>>342173765
I assume they're either poorfags or shitposters. Just like OP.
>>
"they"
Who?
>>
>>342174224
Apparently the mustards got a new game.

OP is too much of a faggot to name it, and I haven't heard anything. Maybe nothing happened and OP is just still butthurt over an old port.
>>
>>342174459
I heard something about Star Ocean 5 possibly getting a PC port today.
>>
>>342174594
>Star Ocean 5
Ah, yep, that's it. Dev said it -might- come to PC a few weeks after launch. After they figure out how to make the control feel alright without a gamepad.
>>
>>342173765
>Fuck man, just remember the butthurt over DS1.
Can you blame them for that one, once it got a PC port the community instantly went to shit, the phrase 'git gud' became a meme because of those faggots.
>>
>>342174957
>a few weeks after launch
They haven't even started working on it and it releases next week and I don't think tri ace has ever developed a game for pc. It'll probably be a mess if it releases in a couple of weeks.
>>
>>342175291
came out in japan months ago, technically they've had months now
>>
>>342175390
I doubt they've started working on a port if they were under the impression that nobody uses a game pad for pc and had no idea how to handle controls. Maybe we'll see something by the end of the year.
>>
>>342175291
Pretty sure current gen ports are much simpler than they used to be, since consoles are also running x64 now. I really don't know about it.

In the interview it seemed like they were most concerned with the controls being shite on PC, not the actual meat and potatoes of the game.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.