[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm still going to hold onto a small flame of hope for Bloodstained
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: bloodstained_char_normal.0.jpg (541 KB, 1916x1055) Image search: [Google]
bloodstained_char_normal.0.jpg
541 KB, 1916x1055
I'm still going to hold onto a small flame of hope for Bloodstained to be good.

I'm not going to let Mighty No. 9 extinguish that.
>>
Dude, Bloodstained is totally MN9v2.0.
If I was you I would ask for a refund. Right now.
>>
>>342171503
at the very least, it has better visuals
>>
way to sound overdramatic
>>
Shovel Knight was great, and the Plague Knight update to it was fuckin' awesome

Not all crowdfunded games are bound to fail
>>
>>342171503
The visuals are acceptable. They are equal to or better than the best looking 2d vanias ever made (for instance compare them to the Rondo remake) which is the minimum you should ask for it. Unfortunately they are not very much of an improvment.

From what we have seen the combat, in terms of number of weapons and complexity of fighting is going to be the highest.

Iga has also promised we will receive the largest castle in history and it's already confirmed to have the most bonus modes available.

It may have some rough points but it's not a failure by any means. If you don't like what we have seen your standards are just too high.
>>
>>342171958
Yeah, but games made to be cheap knockoffs of a spokesperson's glory days are. There's no ambition to create behind them unlike Shovel Knight, and they focus way too much on people who don't actually make the video game.
>>
>>342172240
>0.02 cents have been deposited into your account
>>
Been looking good so far, and the people making it seem to actually give a shit. So that's always nice.
>>
>>342171503
>I'm not going to let Mighty No. 9 extinguish that.
Why would it? There's a lot of crowdfunded games that were good.

It gets a bad rap because it's exactly how many other games are made. Investors are promised a decent game (i.e. it will make X amount of profit) and the devs try to deliver. Sometimes they fail, sometimes they succeed.

Except in this case, your investors are customers who just want a fun game (not a quadrillion units sold).

Crowdfunding is a good system, people just can't deal with reality: sometimes people fuck up and can't keep a promise. Or they didn't fuck up, they just like screwing people over to make a quick buck.
>>
>>342172887
People act like the failure of one highly anticipated game means the doom of all highly anticipated games
It's nothing new or unusual
>>
File: 2994105-2.png (3 MB, 1916x1055) Image search: [Google]
2994105-2.png
3 MB, 1916x1055
>>342171503
>Posting the old model
>>
>>342171503
IGA has only made 0 (maru) bad 2d CV
>>
>>342174078
Still think that little cape thing looks kind of dumb but the overall design is nice so I'm willing to let it slide.

Still wish those things in her hair were horns.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.