[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: What game scared you the most as a child? For me it was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 250x253) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 250x253
ITT: What game scared you the most as a child?

For me it was RE3 because fuck Nemesis. He made me cry as a child.
>>
PoP Warrior Within
>>
File: Gremlin_2.png (711 KB, 1608x900) Image search: [Google]
Gremlin_2.png
711 KB, 1608x900
Games never used to scare me as a child.
I used to play my brothers Silent Hill, RE and shit like that over and over again and was completely fine.

But the 2 things that scared the shit out of me so bad I would literally piss the bed;
ET and the gremlin out of that one Treehouse of Horrors Simpsons episode.
>>
>>342169540
I had recurring nightmares with nemesis anon.
Many many terrible dreams.
>>
Underwater stuff in 5th gen gaming. The eel in SM64, the dianogas in Dark Forces and Shadows of the Empire, Clanker in Banjo and Kazooie, a little later I played Half-Life and the ichthyosaurs scared the fuck outta me.
>>
Another game I would like to mention was Eternal Darkness on the Game Cube. I was 8 at the time and Jesus, I hated the sanity effect.
>>
Fuck the other RE fags and SH fags. RE3 is where the horror is.

But i had actual phobia about the original RE1. I couldn't play it without someone with me.
>>
>>342169540
RE2 for me actually
It was also my first game from that gen.

I was watching my big brother play it on bis ps1.
>9
>Snuggled up in his lap lifting his drink so he could drink it
>Point out items and help out with puzzles
>When he got to the RCPD I was so Tense
>Nothing there
>Go into the left door
>Nothing
>Go around the corner
>Noth-WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!
>Scream like a girl and hid my head in his chest
>When he goes into the hallway and the video played of the licker dropping down I screamed out loud
>Mother comes racing in to see what was up
>Sees whats happening and suggests we stop playing that game
>He stop playing and he played command and conquer retaliation instead where I was the Intel guy, told him when people showed up on the radar and what he needed to build
>>
>>342174302
That's adorable my man.
>>
>>342174302
kek, this is cute as fuck
>>
File: latest[1].png (514 KB, 667x500) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
514 KB, 667x500
>>342169540
Playing Code Veronica on the dreamcast
>>
>>342174302
9 is way too old to do that kind of shit

You're gay now aren't you
>>
File: Inaction.jpg (15 KB, 633x457) Image search: [Google]
Inaction.jpg
15 KB, 633x457
Silent Hill 1 demo, the one that didn't have the voice dubs. The school was terrifying.
>>
>>342169540
i think alone in the dark (4? It was too long ago) was scary, and then later Doom 3, and that is pretty much it. Re was never scary, gross - maybe.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.