[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm thinking of making the move from xbox 360 to ps4. what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: PS4-Sales-730x411.jpg (35 KB, 730x411) Image search: [Google]
PS4-Sales-730x411.jpg
35 KB, 730x411
I'm thinking of making the move from xbox 360 to ps4.

what should i know?
what will people think of me?
what are some good games?
is 500GB enough GB?
>>
>what should I know?
They're the lesser of all the evils

>what will people think of me?
You're just as much of a cunt as before

>what are some good games?
Bloodborne

>Is 500gb enough?
Yes
>>
You probably wk nt like jap games.
>>
>>342167924
what should i know?
Have fun
what will people think of me?
That you're having fun
what are some good games?
Bloodborne, Dark Souls 3, NHL16 if you're into hockey, Witcher 3, Shadow of Mordor
is 500GB enough GB?
Yes
>>
>>342168539
i live in canada
>>
>>342167924
>What should you know?
That you're getting the best console. Also, if you use Spotify, putting your music in the background on the ps4 is pretty fucking dope.

>What will people think of me
Idk nigga.

>What are some good games?
Bloodborne for sure. Ratchet and Clank PS4 is pretty good too. Uncharted series also fun. Otherwise, you usual multiplats run well on it. Destiny is also very fun on PS4 though /v/ won't admit it. .

>Is 500gb enough?
Totally, unless you download all of your games in which case you may wanna get backup storage at some point.
>>
>>342170029
This. I dont know why /v/ hates on Destiny so much. Its legitimately a great FPS.
>>
>>342167924
500 gigs is not enough. I've got a terabyte and I find myself deleting and reinstalling games a lot.
>>
500 might be enough for some people with few games, but seeing as all games; even physical ones- have to do a full install you will run out of space fast. Most games nowadays are about 50 gigs each, BF4 with all dlc sits around 80 gigs. When you are down to your last 100 gigs it gets hard to install shit, even if you got the space, its like the install needs double the space to pack up onto.
>>
>>342167924
Good stuff but know this..

>is 500gb enough
Fuck no. Once you start getting acclimated to the sales, you'll realize why.
>>
I do most of my gaming on ps4 now and 500 GB will last about a year, all games install to the HDD it doesn't matter if they're downloads or physical, you can always delete the games but then there's the patches that are several gigs for many games.

2TB is the way to go imo.
>>
Don't buy a PS4 now, sony's already confirmed it's depreciated and that there's a "PS Neo"
>>
>>342172935
the neo won't be out this year though and i don't want to wait much longer
>>
>>342172294
I've been fine with my 500GB. I usually buy at least one thing per sale like Battlefield and just delete old shit I don't play or use. I never need more than three-four main games on my system at a time.
>>
File: 1463397882142.jpg (46 KB, 350x282) Image search: [Google]
1463397882142.jpg
46 KB, 350x282
>>342170503
I feel like Destiny is a waste of time, most of the time. Wasting time getting a team together for raids (no matchmaking), if one person leaves, play the waiting game to find someone else. Trial and error, trial and fucking error because that sixth person you found sucks shit!!

Then more ppl leave and all in all, you wasted 3hours trying to do a raid. Waste of time. Lobby system with matchmaking for raids. PLEASE!
>>
>>342167924
I own a PS4 as my only current gen console and you'll want the largest memory you can get.
I have 500 GB and I always have to delete a game if I want a new one.
>>
>>342167924
wait for the scorpio if you're not interest in getting a PC
>>
>what will people think of me?

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.