[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Death Stranding info
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: death-stranding.jpg (142 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
death-stranding.jpg
142 KB, 1920x1080
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-06-20-hideo-kojima-on-going-with-sony-and-what-death-stranding-could-possibly-mean

Kojima responds to some rumors/theories.
>>
>"For the new game elements I want to try, you always want to make it and then evaluate and iterate - and those we are doing on the other game engine candidate.

Could this be the beginning of next-gen?
>>
File: 1362734835728.jpg (29 KB, 398x398) Image search: [Google]
1362734835728.jpg
29 KB, 398x398
this nigga have no idea what the fuck his game is about
>>
Is this a Hideo production or a Kojima production?
>>
File: Johnny2x4.jpg (107 KB, 487x768) Image search: [Google]
Johnny2x4.jpg
107 KB, 487x768
>>342167786

>Kojima made a trailer just in time for E3 to remind konami he's with sony like a pissed off ex girlfriend flashing around her new boyfriend to you
>tells dev team to make it as cryptic as possible so that he can hypothetically make a game about whatever he wants and everyone will still be hype

fucking genius
>>
If it turns out to be fucking metal gear
I'm not even gonna be mad
>>
>>342168216
that's how it works.

The huge attention it got is enough for Sony to publish the game.
>>
>>342167079
Let me guess, it's another pretentious vaporware made by a hack.
>>
>>342168334
It's either going to be Steel Cog or Quiet Peaks.
>>
>PS4 exclusive

stop! STOP!
>>
>>342168473
Cinematic experience.
>>
>>342168334
>yfw you play as venom when he was just a medic
>>
>>342169062
The medic was supposed to have a backstory but they just replaced it with the avatar

And for context, the soldier that died in BBs arms was the avatar. The 25 soldier shares a folder with the avatar in TPP. Too bad we never got to go back to camp omega
>>
>>342168845
>PS4 exclusive*
>>
>>342168334
>this will never happen
it hurts desu
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.