[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you beat the master of mirrors in a game of gwent?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault (10).jpg (80 KB, 729x728) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (10).jpg
80 KB, 729x728
Can you beat the master of mirrors in a game of gwent?
>>
File: Eredin.jpg (12 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
Eredin.jpg
12 KB, 240x240
>>342161171
I've conquered various dimensions, and killed countless kings, but how about a game of Gwentâ„¢?
>>
he plays nilfgaar and has 1 billion spies, your move
>>
>>342162238
>what is decoy
>>
>>342162825
his spies outnumber your decoys
>>
>>342161171
So what happens if you try to outsmart him? I just let him take Olgierds soul because that guy was a complete piece of shit.
>>
>>342162238

Nilfgaard spies offer so much fucking bonus to the person you play it against. Temeria's average spy assault of Djkistra+Thaler is only 5 points. I love Nilfgaard spy decks against Temerian decks.
>>
What happens if you help olgierd?
>>
>>342162965
>>342162985

GOD plays a riddle with you. a timed one.
>>
While we are at it.

Hos>BaW>>>Vanilla

Shani>>>>>Yen>>>>Shit>>>>Syanna
>>
> Northern Realms, Foltest clear weather
> Djikstra
> Thaler
> Stennis
> Mysterious Elf
> Medic
> 2 Catapults
> 2 Reavers
> 2 Decoys
> 4 Blue Stripes
> Golden Dragon vilhemm guy
> elites

What shall we wager?
>>
Gwent blows. Worst part of Witcher 3
>>
Do you guys always have heroes in your deck if they are 10+?
Including yen of course
And ermion
>>
>>342163970
of course, why not?
>>
>>342164105
I just didn't know if you'd get more value out of having like a Bond card instead of a 10 hero
Etc
>>
>>342161171
beat THIS *whips out dick*
>>
>>342164228
wanna great more value in your cards? Don't have any weather card, rely on Clear weather leader ability.

That is how i roll
>>
>>342164458
>wanna have
>>
>>342164458
>>342164565
Do you apply that same line of thinking for all factions?
I had been playing scoietel with weather cards, with the plan that I could use the flexibility of the melee/ranged cards to compliment whatever weather cards I drew that match.
It makes sense on paper, but what do you think ?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.