[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>try to coordinate in any MMO >no one answers Why the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: 1460198339849.jpg (69 KB, 640x628) Image search: [Google]
1460198339849.jpg
69 KB, 640x628
>try to coordinate in any MMO
>no one answers

Why the fuck do people even bother playing online games and doing team based stuff if they refuse to talk?
>>
>playing with pubs
Find a group of people, all multiplayer games are literally unplayable and shit if you play with strangers.
>>
I like the game
I don't like you
take the hint and leave
>>
>>342147831
>>
>>342147831
>that one faggot who thinks he's our fucking general, barking orders like anyone gives a shit
>>
>>342147831
Already read how to do it and watched videos and streams like any person insane enough to play MMOs.
>>
File: LETS MAPLE.png (10 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
LETS MAPLE.png
10 KB, 500x500
>tfw this isnt a problem with Maplestory because the game is mostly text based and teamwork is fucking essential
>tfw this also acts as a barrier to keep out nonwhites and degenerates who dont enjoy reading
Eat shit, WoWniggers, 2D or die.
>>
>>342149568
>that one anon who tries to shoehorn his stupid, dead mmo into a conversation that has nothing to do with it
>>
File: maplestory.png (114 KB, 809x888) Image search: [Google]
maplestory.png
114 KB, 809x888
>posting best mmo in an mmo thread
>"nothing to do with it
Shigg'd hard, not my fault you pay to play with blizzdrones and other autistics.
>>
>>342147831
That's not how it goes.
This is the authentic mmo/multiplayer experience:
>no one is talking
>everyone doing their thing
>something goes wrong
>everyone points fingers
>the group disbands
>>
File: 1289075770738.png (142 KB, 425x290) Image search: [Google]
1289075770738.png
142 KB, 425x290
You mean you tried to boss people around and tell them what to do

Nobody likes that m8 fuck off
>>
>play Arathi Basin, my favorite battleground
>some fucker tries to give orders
>everybody ignores him
>I just say "BS inc"
>people rush to help me defend BS every time
it's about how you say it
>>
>>342151110
I wont go into detail here, but in my case it was a boss where everyone had to go to another specific place, everyone was running around planless and due to that we wiped. I asked who wants to go to place a, b, c and no one besides one person answered. Shit like that is just plain retarded. All they had to do was naming a single fucking letter. Its not hard, really.
>>
File: Smug_Kojimbo.jpg (147 KB, 959x844) Image search: [Google]
Smug_Kojimbo.jpg
147 KB, 959x844
>not playing every single game with your buds
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.