[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any appeal to wrestling games other than their creative
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (204 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
204 KB, 1280x720
Is there any appeal to wrestling games other than their creative options?
>>
Not really no.

All modern wrestling games have shit awful gameplay.
>>
>>342119389
WWE Allstars was great
Anything that puts gameplay first really is fun
>>
>>342119389
Older games like Here comes the pain had surprisingly deep career modes. Modern games don't even come close.
>>
>>342119389
Give me the best wrestling game to make dumb characters in.
>>
>>342119389
Nowadays no.

But before they were fun multiplayer games.
>>
>>342119389
Back then, they were actually fun and your character didn't feel like they were moving underwater.

They also had original, outlandish, and entertaining storylines that could never be aired on TV. Those were scrapped in favor of telling the same set of events over and over again
>>
>>342120224
>That magic wand storyline
Fuck me and my shit fetish that more games should have
>>
>>342121228
Magic wand story line? Tell me. The last wrestling game I played was Smackdown 2.
>>
>>342121228
Bro. I have that same shit fetish.

That storyline made me rock solid.
>>
something about being able to beat the shit out something to the point it should be dead and still keep beating

same reason I used to play the intro level of waverace 64 and try to kill the dolphin
>>
Which wrestling game has the best creator?
>>
File: candice_michelle_01.jpg (34 KB, 480x575) Image search: [Google]
candice_michelle_01.jpg
34 KB, 480x575
>>342122098
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rG0p4Qj8Z-c

You have to do a series of matches after this cutscene against various people.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.