[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are the Arkham Shitty games so easy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: arkham shitty challenge.jpg (477 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
arkham shitty challenge.jpg
477 KB, 1680x1050
Why are the Arkham Shitty games so easy?
>>
>Arkham Shitty
HOLY FUCK!

You need to go into Standup! That's fucking Gold! Ha!
>>
>>342115870
mad fanboy detected
>>
>enemies slow down right before they hit you so you can easily counter
>even on the harder difficulties, just lookout for who's about to swing then just counter like usual
Arkham series is more fun when the fights are in real time and not slowed down ever
>>
60s batsuit best batsuit
>>
>>342115870
t. buttblasted Arkham fan
>>
>>342116082
>>342116214
No, the games are fucking shit but that's a hilariously terrible pun.
>>
>>342115690

That's like challenge 1 anon the fuck are you even going on about? At least post one of the ones with high point requirements.
>>
File: 1466059950130.gif (791 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1466059950130.gif
791 KB, 300x168
>that bulge
>>
>>342115690
Play them on hard.
>>
File: arkham shitty easy.jpg (292 KB, 1359x728) Image search: [Google]
arkham shitty easy.jpg
292 KB, 1359x728
>>342116319
Okay cucklord
>>
>>342116407
Challenge maps can't be played on hard
>>
>>342116535
>he plays them on easy
>>
>>342116448
combat maps are tougher in Asylum. Rumble in the Jungle extreme and Shock and Awe extreme will give you more of a challenge then these.

don't know why I'm replying to this thread again though, desu.
>>
Because the combat consists of pressing a single button and a direction with the occasional counter. Barely more mechanically complex than playing the easiest songs in a rhythm game
>>
>>342115690
The only good game in the series is Asylum, that's why
>>
>not playing challenges with enemy variation
>bitching about difficulty
Solid autism my man
>>
>>342116201
well I mean, if your goal is just to defeat the enemies then yeah. but you can't sit and wait for babby counters if you're trying to maximize combos and points. It's more optimal to jump over enemies (which admittedly does look pretty funny when you're just hopping over everyone non stop) and use a regular punch attack (critical hit obvi) vs. a counter because you get more points per hit + your combo increases faster while also maintaining your combo.
>>
>>342116714
Yes, Asylum is the harder game of the first two

HOWEVER

That's due to simpler/bad mechanics rather than good design
>>
Because their main target audience is kids. Why are Lego games so easy?
Not saying lego isn't fun though
>>
>>342116882
Wait, is he really just getting high scores on the babby-mode challenges?
Because that's fuckin weak.
>>
>>342117041
not wrong. City is the best Arkham game (haven't played Knight yet) but I was just pointing out to OP (not that he's actually interested in anything beyond this bait thread, but anyway)
>>
File: arkham shitty maps.jpg (360 KB, 1410x828) Image search: [Google]
arkham shitty maps.jpg
360 KB, 1410x828
>>342116882
>>342117153
Why are you Arkham cucks so deadset on defending these awful games?
>>
>>342117340
It's the first time they got to feel good at a video game so of course they wouldn't want people to undermine their "achievements"
>>
>>342117307
>not wrong. City is the best Arkham game

Eh, I'm 50/50 on which is better

Asylum juggles fewer balls but does it expertly, but City juggles many more balls but drops plenty of them
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.