[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>give player weapons >game stops being scary as soon as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 22
File: spooky.jpg (8 KB, 270x186) Image search: [Google]
spooky.jpg
8 KB, 270x186
>give player weapons
>game stops being scary as soon as he finds the shotgun
>don't give the player any means to defend himself
>game turns into hide and seek because player quickly learned enemy behaviour and how to exploit it

horror games have no future I don't recall even one horror game that was still spooky after first 3 levels

meme genre
>>
It could still be scary but you have to basically procedurally generate your levels and enemies. Add in minimal defensive capabilities for the player. Horror games are also all about mind set, if you go in not wanting to be scared you won't be. For me the only horror game that had or has any effect on me is PT.
>>
Survival Horror games aren't really meant to be scary, they're fun tense games with some spooks in them.

Actual horror games are the hide and seek games you're describing or the point and click stuff. They work for me 2bh.
>>
>>342102882
>have to basically procedurally generate your levels and enemies
Yeah, good idea, let's put the procedural generation meme on horror games too, you fucking dipshit faggot.

Don't forget to add in open world, crafting and survival.
>>
>>342102435
Stop relying on enemy NPC's
>>
>>342102987
Procedural generation could be put to good use in a horror game. Fear of the unknown is a strong type of fear, and with horror games once you memorize the levels, enemy placement, etc it becomes less scary.

Procedural generation can spice things up since you aren't in the same place twice.

>Don't forget to add in open world, crafting and survival.

>survival

>SURVIVAL

Oh, like survival horror? You just went full fucking retard
>>
>>342103187
>Once you memorize the levels
Games can have a great first playthrough rather than multiple mediocre playthroughs. Fuck off with your replayability meme.
>>
>>342102435
Until Dawn did this well but interaction was pretty limited overall. It really is a 'movie' game. It's difficult to make good horror without tying the players hands and people complain non-stop about 'walking simulators' and 'le cintematic experience :^)))' and with reasonable cause.

I suppose Outlast came close to a good balance, but once again that was more or less a rollercoaster and didn't really do much to take advantage of the medium.

Horror without taking away control is hard and taking away control without making players merely frustrated is even harder.
>>
re7 is going to breathe life into survival horrors with combat
>>
Silent fucking Hill
>>
>>342103589
Silent Hill is what inspired me to mention games that stop being scary as soon as player finds the shotgun to begin with.
>>
>>342102435
>>342105662
They just need to balance it better.

The problem with games like Amnesia is that there is always an obvious solution. This is the part where you hide in a closet, this is the part where you sneak around, this is the part where you run down a corridor, etc. The fewer options a player has, the more confident they are in them. If they only have one obvious solution, then they are 100% confident in that solution. In games like Resident Evil, the player has to make decisions, should they kill an enemy at the cost of ammo or run by and risk getting hit every time they come through that area. Having those decisions erodes their confidence and that's where the fear comes from. The problem is that it only works once and then they realize that there's enough ammo in those games to kill basically everything.

Combing all those elements would work well. A horror game where you have weapons but requires very strict ammo management and a stealth system would be good.
>>
>>342102435
Horror is different for all. Some people can beat amnesia in one sitting at night alone and then post all of internet how this game is not scary.
Others can't stand more than 10 mins of Dead Space in one session.
>>
>>342102435
in RE7 demo I realises that I was alot more scared when I had no idea I could get an Axe than I was whem I got the axe.
>>
File: enemyzero-book.jpg (23 KB, 322x312) Image search: [Google]
enemyzero-book.jpg
23 KB, 322x312
Nope
>>
>get good weapon, mow down enemies
>game introduces stronger enemies and traps
>get even better weapons
>game starts focusing more on story
SS2 did this perfectly
>>
>>342102435
I think I prefer my horror games to have weapons and tough to kill enemies with a shortage of supplies over sneaking around and using stealth.

I just don't like stealth games. I find it so boring to wait and study enemy patrols and move when you have to or sneak up and use the one hit stealth kill move. I'm just not into it, man.
>>
>>342102435
>>give player weapons
>>game stops being scary as soon as he finds the shotgun
Fatal Frame and Silent Hill both got around this pretty well. Homecoming tried a different angle with more competent combat but fuck all health with mixed results.
>>
>>342102435
Fatal frame Handled giving the player a weapon pretty well by making it something a person couldn't just whip around and use. Although the hiding sections in III was pretty bad.
>>
>>342102435
The best horror games are about creating a tense, unsettling atmosphere, whether it be the uncanny or just a old fashioned survival horror game?
>>
I always felt the best approach is to give the player weapons, but make the weapons kinda sub-par. This way combat will feel like a scary option since the game expect you to fight back, but your actual ability to fight back is limited by either weak/awkward weapons or limited supplies of ammo and healing items.

While not the best example (largely due to retarded enemy AI and competently powerful melee weapons once you bothered to get one), Rule of Rose had a grand total of like 12 bullets in the entire game, and the handgun did not oneshot anything except the final boss if you gave the gun to him instead of shooting him
>>
>>342102987
>Don't forget to add in open world, crafting and survival.
Those aren't necessarily bad things for horror.
>>
>>342103589
Which is fucking dead.
>>
>>342102435
make the enemies tough to kill, the ammo limited

then make a stronger version of them get back up after about an hour of game time

WHOA, how come nobody's done this before?!???!?!?!
>>
>>342107498

Holy fuck this. Was easily one of the most intense horror games I've played. For those who haven't:

>First person
>Player has one weapon
>It's got extremely limited ammo, near melee range, and can only be restored at check points
>Has to charge it's shots, and there's a cooldown after each one. Which means if you miss, thinks go south real quick
>You kill enemies in one hit, but they kill you in one hit as well

And now for the kicker

>Enemies are fucking invisible
>You detect them via a sonar radar
>Chimes to alert you to direction and vicinity

So you have this near useless weapon that you can only fire sporadically and can only hit things right next to you, and you're fighting enemies that can't be seen and kill you in one hit. And the only stimulus indicating that you've killed one is their mind raking, blood curdling death screech

I've never played anything else like it
>>
>>342108526
It had a good run.
3 really solid games, a more experimental 4th, a couple of mild letdown sequels that tried to explore new directions, and then killed off with a crap spinoff and a cancelled sequel.
Also 2 movies, neither of which was awful by their own merits.
That's more than most game series had.
>>
>>342107498
Kenji Eno is a badass.
>>
File: 1464628863275.jpg (80 KB, 417x600) Image search: [Google]
1464628863275.jpg
80 KB, 417x600
>>342108763
>Also 2 movies, neither of which was awful by their own merits.
>neither of which was awful by their own merits.
>>
>>342109117
The first one was decent.
>>
File: 1466058485959.jpg (75 KB, 625x474) Image search: [Google]
1466058485959.jpg
75 KB, 625x474
>game is suppose to be horrifying
>it's just Hide and Seek
>>
>>342109294
And note finding.
>>
>>342108868
>Kenji Eno
>is

Anon, I have bad news
>>
>>342102435
First half of game you are out of your depth with little means of defending your self.
>Why didn't you try to stop'em, John? Because then you'd be dead too, asshole! Think goddammit, think!
Mid game you find better weapons and ammo.
>I now have a Machine Gun Ho Ho Ho.
Final Boss.
>Happy Trails Hans!
>>
Making a horror game would be easy.

>give gun with 6 bullets
>there's 7 enemies
>3 of them have keys
>you need all three keys to escape
>enemies are faster than you
>all enemies die in 1 hit but so do you
>you have a flashlight that dies after 2 - 3 minutes of use
>there are 2 other batteries in the game on two of the remaining 4 keyless enemies
>Objective: Escape

Easy.
>>
>>342102435
>one horror game that was still spooky after 3 levels
scary maze?
>>
File: 1465570204360.jpg (60 KB, 706x706) Image search: [Google]
1465570204360.jpg
60 KB, 706x706
>>342109438
somewhere in the world, that shit series is still being praised
>>
>>342109672

So basically RNG the game
>>
>>342109672
>camp a dead end and shoot six enemies
>leave
>if you didn't get the 3 keys reload and repeat
>>
File: 1457963703553.jpg (38 KB, 551x367) Image search: [Google]
1457963703553.jpg
38 KB, 551x367
This is why REmake will always be the GOAT horror game, even if it's comical in a lot of ways.

It's a mix of needing to avoid enemies and needing to make decisions on what to kill and how to kill it all thanks to strict movement and the need for ammo conservation as well as consideration of where zombie bodies land as well as how many you create due to the need to burn them and only having limited resources to burn them in order to prevent big trouble later.
>>
>>342109791
Many good mechanics went into that thing.
Lisa was also a nice change of pace since she was literally unkillable.
>>
>>342107014
This.
>>
>>342108374
I agree. DayZ can make for a interesting horror experience, given the right opponent. Allow me to tell a tale...

>It is a foggy morning in Elektro.
>Shots ring through the air, outgoing. Activity is going on at the hospital.
>Creep up near the outer wall, armed with a stick, canvas backpack, and a rock.
>Crouch behind the wall, leaning over to peek my head past the edge, hear people argueing at the top of the building
>"Just come down, and I won't have to kill you."
>"Your friend is dead, you will be too hero. This is our town, get out of our hospital!"
>Shots start flying at the wall, I duck my head back.
>Run around the outer edge of the wall, coming up on the far side of the hospital, run inside the lobby.
>Shots firing again, this time upstairs.
>Open the door to the downstairs, gas mask, and a AK flips around to my door.
>"Shit!" I say, shutting the door, and getting down onto the ground beside the vending machine.
>Silence
>Pop open a soda can tab like I am going to drink it, then drop it onto the ground.
>Door swings open, man comes rushing in
>Bop him with the stick, he panics, spraying while I close the door, and dive foreword.
>He runs outside to the wall where his friends must have told him I was
>Bodies everywhere, grab a handgun off the one that is not torn to shreds
>One empty mag, damaged rounds
>Splitting, and digging through rounds (ruined bullets will jam the gun, meaning you have to eject the magazine, take out the bullets, and pull out the ruined one the re-insert bullets, and reload the mag.)
>Four bullets that are not broken out of the stack
>Door opens
>"Freeze!" I try to bluff, loading my bullets into the mag, throwing it in
>Gas mask is here, starts shooting
>Dive head first into the bodies, shoot gas mask in both his knees
>He falls foreword, his legs broken. Shoot his head before he hits the ground.
>Gas mask is down, grab his AK, vest. and bag Use his bandages to patch myself up.
>Run back into the woods
>>
File: 1435815636438.jpg (27 KB, 500x329) Image search: [Google]
1435815636438.jpg
27 KB, 500x329
>>342109506
Y'know, I actually forgot.
>>
I love the horror genre in games and movies, but no game will scare me more than the original resident evil has. Not into zombies but the emphasis on survival and how difficult that is make it heart racing and incredibly tense for me. Nothing is worse than being in a save room and knowing you have only a couple of bullets left in your shotgun and the route you need to take through the mansion has way too many fucking mobs for you to deal with. No first person """walking simulator""" can do what those old survival games do. If you want those type of spooks, just watch a movie.
>>
>>342110418
>Resident Evil.
>Scary.
>>
>>342108763
There were two Silent Hill movies? I thought there was only one
>>
>>342110781
Got not choice but to throw 'art is subjective' at you you fucking memeing retard
>>
>>342111454
Oh, blasting through Zombies with military weaponry. So scary. Oh look at this giant, mutated Zombie monster. Hey, is that a Bazooka? Let's blast this thing!
>>
>>342109761

Call me old fashioned but I'd rather have note finding than cutscenes.
>>
>>342111862
I don't agree with this.
>>
>>342111953

That's okay, you don't have to. Different strokes and all that. Personally, I find reading is faster than watching.
>>
File: 1466047714063.jpg (38 KB, 524x331) Image search: [Google]
1466047714063.jpg
38 KB, 524x331
>>342111862
i rather have 2010 horror back then just NEET's complaining about the cancerous FnaF
>>
>>342111032

There is only one, anon.

Oh God, I paid money to see Revelation. I wanted to forget. Someone kill me.
>>
>>342111704
Name a game you find scary please. I am curious.
>>
>>342102435
>Monster is unkillable
>Give player weapons to create a false sense of security
>>
>>342112480
FNAF
>>
>>342112480
Siren.
>>
File: 1466205638560.jpg (1 MB, 1072x5000) Image search: [Google]
1466205638560.jpg
1 MB, 1072x5000
Remaking this chart

what should I add or omit?

Also does anyone know what the font being used is?
>>
>>342102435
have you tried playing on hardest difficulties? no you haven't
>>
>>342112641

That game is fucking hard. I mean it's good but it'll kick your ass.
>>
>>342112773
Well, there is Siren: Blood Curse which is also scary.
>>
>>342103423
>Until Dawn did this well.

What? Was Until Dawn supposed to be a horror game? Are you fucking with me?
>>
>>342102435
It can be scary with weapons. The developer just has to be good.
>>
>>342112872
Stop memeing, dude. That game handle horror fairly well.
>>
Could kill for a North American release of Forbidden Siren 2.
>>
>>342112752
add cry of fear, from the devs of afraid of monsters

what to play if you've played all of these games and series though?
>>
>>342112641
I will give you that.
>>
>>342112760
By that logic COD is scary because you can play on Veteran.
>>
File: Off.png (141 KB, 640x356) Image search: [Google]
Off.png
141 KB, 640x356
>>342112752
Off, since some of those appear to just be games with strange atmospheres.
>>
>>342112773
I keep hearing this about Siren. How exactly is it hard?
>>
>>342112752
Half of this list is literally who meme garbage also

>Left 4 Dead

woah a multiplayer game where you kill hundreds of zombies is a horror don't forget to put Serious Sam on the list next time

>Stalker

another non horror game you stupid fuck

>Killing Floor

see L4D

>Doom

kill yourself

>VTMB
it's horror themed in the sense that you're a vampire but it's not a horror game

>Thief
are you fucking retarded? Is Hitman a horror game as well?
>>
>>342113210
The enemies cannot die. You can stun them but all of them will get back up
>>
>>342112965
So it WAS?

>Stop memeing...handle horror fairly well.
No it fucking didn't. I thought the fucking game was supposed to be a cheeky parody of terrible campy horror flicks you catch on tv at 11PM on a Saturday night. I could've sworn they said as much after I looked it up afterwards.

That was the only reason I thought it was good for what it was. God dammit. I fell for a fucking meme.
>>
>>342113302
Shadow the Hedgehog is also a horror game.
>>
>>342113302
He didn't make the list, you know that right?
>>
>>342113401
It was good to me and others on /v/ because it turned out to be more than that.
>>
>>342113527
>what should I add or omit?
>>
>>342112943
Always thought the Fatal Frame series handled the horror well.

>Remembers seeing for the first time that fucking scene in 2 where one of the sister gets spooked by something, we see her sister's hand on her shoulder for comfort, that is until her sister walks pass her whilst the hand is still on her shoulder. She looks back and there's no one.

That was admittingly unsettling.
>>
>>342113630
>Remaking this chart
>Remaking.
>>
File: strewth.jpg (124 KB, 540x585) Image search: [Google]
strewth.jpg
124 KB, 540x585
Just because they give you a shotgun doesn't mean you need to use it.

I always play Silent Hill as though I'm in the game, which means avoiding encounters whenever I can, and not playing like Rambo. The game is more atmospheric and fun that way.
>>
>>342112752
Author of this list should put Skyrim, God of War and Borderlands as well because apparently every fucking game with monsters is a horror game.
>>
>>342113598
Could've fooled me. I was cautiously optimistic, ignoring /v/ with their 'movie game' shit since I was thirsting for any horror, and was still let down. And now i'm thinking about it again and getting further disappointed. I didn't need this right before I went to sleep.

Why would you do this?
>>
>>342113182

I'm designating a section to those kinds of games

>>342113302

1. I didn't make that list so I'm not the retard, the one who originally made it is

2. this list isn't strictly horror games, it includes games that are generally scary or unnerving

>Thief
>VTMB

I agree with you there, they don't really belong

>Stalker
has some spooky moments and atmosphere

>Killing Floor
>Left 4 Dead

arguably have a spot on the list for the same reasons as stalker but if people are really against having them on the list I don't have any qualms with removing them
>>
>>342113630
>>342113830
Yep, anon. You're a dumbass.
>>
>>342113793
>Fatal Frame

CENSORED
E
N
S
O
R
E
D
>>
>>342114310
Fucking Abe's Odyssey had spooky moments that does not make it a horror game.
>>
I'm curious.
Let's say there is a genuinely creepy horror film/game you're invested in. And later on there is a moment where after a scene where horrific things are happening one of the victim characters is caught by the monster/ghost/slasher/whatever.

And it kills the victim, by pulling out an AK-47 and mowing him/her down.

Is the scariness lost? If so, why? Are you suggesting you wouldn't shit your pants if something aimed a rifle at you?
>>
>>342114458

>this list isn't strictly horror games

Since people can't seem to get this fact straight I might as well make a separate section for spoopy non-horror
>>
File: 1465706741419.gif (1 MB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1465706741419.gif
1 MB, 540x540
>>342114498
is it a horror comedy about a ghost with a AK-47 going around shooting people?
>>
>>342107014
This comment somehow contributed absolutely nothing at all to the conversation. This deserves an award
>>
>>342114498
If we fucking bring real life logic into it then CSGO is terrifying because people are afraid of terrorists.
>>
File: RemoveKebab.png (191 KB, 238x378) Image search: [Google]
RemoveKebab.png
191 KB, 238x378
>>342115357
No one is terrified of terrorists, they either want to get bum-fucked by them or want to remove the.
>>
>>342114498
What? If I was playing a game with a monster and it took out an AK-47 i'd probably question if maybe I hadn't triggered some weird easter egg.

Then when it happened again i'd realize that the game just played me and never touch it again. That'd be the goofiest shit. All tension would be lost instantly.

>Are you suggesting you wouldn't shit your pants if something aimed a rifle at you?
I'd be afraid for my life. Kinda obvious, yeah? This has nothing to do with being afraid in a game.
>>
>>342113793
Two had a lot of good scenes.
>>
>>342108365
that's the lesbo rape game right?
>>
>>342114498
People are desensitised guns in general, maybe more-so the AK47, sounds hilarious the way you worded it.
>>
File: 1203360633321.jpg (381 KB, 800x531) Image search: [Google]
1203360633321.jpg
381 KB, 800x531
>>342102435
The solution is staring you right in the face: never give the player "the shotgun"; any weapon that is too powerful and makes combat too easy.
Keep the ability to defend oneself but make it intentionally unsatisfying and inefficient, so it is always a desperate last resort, something the player can NOT rely on and would not willingly choose if any other option is available.

Running away is not scary if it's literally the only course of action available. It's not a choice then.
>>
>>342102435
I think people under-rate how scary monsters should be in these games.
I think if you had something big walking around a house you're in and once it spots you it doesn't hesitate to sprint right at you with its hands clawing at the walls trying to get at you faster than it could be pretty spooky regardless of shotgun
>>
>first game was Spooky
>sequels are terrible
Whats her name /v/?
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (8 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
8 KB, 320x180
>Horror game.
>Someone took the time to write a message in their own blood.
>So many coats of blood that it's red and not faded pink.
>Beside the bloody message is a big ass tape recorder.
>Push play.
>"Well, things have been pretty good down at the abandoned Indian burial ground. Some of the night guys are complaining, but that won't stop the excavation committee. Anyways, I should get back to wor--, huh? What was that sound?"
>Look over and see a blood trail leading to a vent with a foot hanging out of it.
>Walk over.
>The foot is dragged into the vent as a musical sting plays right in your ear.
>Achievement Unlocked: Hang in there, baby.
>Radio Transmitter in your ear rings.
>"Buffman, you there? We're meeting up at the headquarters building to look for survivors. Jesus, this sure is a shitshow. We-- What was that? NO! NO! ARRRRRGHHHH!!!"
>Objective Updated: Get to the headquarters.
>Whispery voice chimes into your ear.
>"Don't do it........."
>>
File: leftTheOvenOn.gif (2 MB, 244x194) Image search: [Google]
leftTheOvenOn.gif
2 MB, 244x194
>>342118950
literally every 1st person western shit on steam
>>
>>342115626
Ameicunts are still shitting themselves over 9/11.
>>
>>342117690
So in other words the monster would just run up to you just like every other melee monster in history of gaming.
>>
are there any good horror movies though?
I was looking for something like silent hill, or penumbra, but all the movies I've seen was just gorefest, like The Thing, it's not scary and it's not what I'm looking for

"the others" was pretty good from what I remember, are there any similar movies? blood doesn't make horror
>>
>>342121642
>I was looking for something like silent hill, or penumbra
Enjoy looking forever then.
Video games are the only form of media that can do Horror well.
>>
File: jontron_what.png (729 KB, 1000x1562) Image search: [Google]
jontron_what.png
729 KB, 1000x1562
>>342122204
>>
File: 1466391655669.gif (2 MB, 281x203) Image search: [Google]
1466391655669.gif
2 MB, 281x203
>horror game
>everything tries to hard to be scary
>it's a "IM BIG AND SLOW BUT I ONE SHOT YOU" monster
>half of the gameplay is Hide and seek
>you have to search for keys while hiding
is there anything worse?
>>
>>342102435
Give the player only melee weapons, and have enemies made of amalgamations of other creatures, lots of body horror, multiple mouths on different appendages snapping at you while you try to fend them off with a pipe. Make them large so that when they get on you, you feel overpowered and helpless.
>>
File: 1464648095367.png (76 KB, 420x264) Image search: [Google]
1464648095367.png
76 KB, 420x264
>>342124517
>>
>>342124517
>I'm 13years old and watch Pewdiepie: the post
>>
File: me.gif (374 KB, 370x330) Image search: [Google]
me.gif
374 KB, 370x330
>>342109294
Don't forget the QTEs!
>>
File: 1458663777523.jpg (8 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
1458663777523.jpg
8 KB, 241x228
>>342108648
>>
Psychological horror seems like the most effective way to do a horror game but it also feels like the most difficult. Compare the recent RE7 demo with PT, for example.

In the RE7 demo they're trying to capture the vibe that people liked about PT, but it feels like they're taking the easy way out. They put you in a house that's worn down and filled with disgusting imagery, from the cattle carcasses to the bug stew to the bird in the microwave, etc. They make you look at a bunch of gross in hopes of making you feel uncomfortable but it doesn't feel earned. In PT you start in an environment that feels lived in yet still generally clean and plain looking, and over time it becomes more twisted and there are small changes the are unsettling because they force you to walk through the same environment multiple times - from the writing on the walls to the change in the lighting to the damn fetus in the sink. It's more effective because it plays into the psychological horror genre itself. But that shit's hard to do well. It's much easier to throw a bunch of gross imagery in the players face to make them feel uncomfortable.

I guess the point I'm trying to make is that making a good horror game takes more thought and effort than most other genres. The RE7 demo is a good example of that.
>>
Not a horror game but Velvet Assassin was really tense borderline horror for me. I am a fan of stealth games but that game was punishing you for slightest mistakes. Weapons were hard to use and only situational. Better save up on those shotgun shells and luger ammo because things can get really hairy near the end. The crutch morphine was better off saved for ghost running past enemies or through the light than as a last resort in a fight.
>>
>>342102435
What about condemned?
Very limited ammunition worked well.
>>
>>342121642
Try Jacob's ladder. It was a key inspiration for Silent Hill. It's pretty old now but I still got pretty spooked by it.
>>
>>342126792
Condemned had screwed up hitboxes and lacked spook factor.
>>
Silent hill 4 is a good example of horror with combat done right, moreso in hard mode
>>
>>342127616
The thing I thought Silent Hill 4 did well was the ghosts. Unkillable but you could fend them off for a while with your weapons or pin them in place with that special knife.

What I'd do for a horror game is have that as a key element. Melee focused combat with a smattering of unkillable enemies that you can sacrifice one of your weapons to pin in place.
>>
>>342113793
The dubbing was so hilariously bad, that it was impossible to take it as a scary game.
First game even had Kasumi instead of jap chick.
And dont get me started on darkness, usa localization changed the quantity of light adding a blue gamma all over the place, so you can actually see shit with flashlight off.
>>
>>342108219
This. They struck gameplay gold with the camera obscura by having a clunky weapon with limited good ammo that actually makes sense regarding the lore.
Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.