[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A game for autists is in the topsellers explain yourself peesea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: header.jpg (32 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
32 KB, 460x215
A game for autists is in the topsellers

explain yourself peesea gamers
>>
>best shooter on the market

ftfy
>>
ARMA was fun before it got overrun with dayz and life servers.
>>
>>342099937
it's only autistic if you play with autists

if you go play on life servers, or with hardcore milsim people it inheritly is very autistic.
>>
king of the hill is fun
>>
>>342099937
Yeah I don't get it, can run it maxed out and all I see are King of the Hill and altislife.

Single player literally is where it's at. Otherwise that decrepit engine needs to be dumped.
>>
The Breaking Point mod for it was really fun, esp when you could run a script and find everyones hidden weapon caches.
>>
It covers a huge range of the spectrum
It's also great with friends or a group
>>
>>342099937

It's the only shooter that isn't a hitscan corridor one.
>>
>>342099937

What makes ARMA not a game worth at least owning and trying out? Getting some friends and driving around in?

It's a better looking game with better technology than anything on the console market.
>>
>>342100218
>single player
>AI aimbot purgatory
>>
>>342101589
You get the best experience out of the game Imo since nobody actually plays in squads tactically online.

King of the Hill is a load of wank
>>
20 bucks for Tanoa? I paid 15 bucks for the base game.
Fucking jews are just going to announce ARMA 4 soon anyway.
>>
File: nvr.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
nvr.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
NEVER EVER
CONSOLE KEK
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (120 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
120 KB, 1280x720
>>342099937
I don't have to explain anything. I'm playing a much better game.
>>
>>342099937
I only bought it to play co-op with my friend with the mods. Mainly zombie stuff like Breaking Point, and EPOCH which I have war stories to share about.
>>
Probably people expecting the next day z.
>>
>>342102253
bohemia is one of the only companies I would not call jews. They could've released arma 2 and give fuck all about updating it, but they even released updates for it after arma 3 released.
>>
>>342102253
New guns, new vehicles, new camo for every vehicle and most weapons, 100 squarekilometer terrain for 20 bucks is great value.
>>
Is /a3g/ alive again? I'm thinking of reinstalling if it is. This game isn't worth shit without a group to play with.
>>
File: 1403791012426.png (405 KB, 660x768) Image search: [Google]
1403791012426.png
405 KB, 660x768
>>342105303
>bohemia is one of the only companies I would not call jews
You mean the company that can't even get its game properly optimized before starting to sell essential weaponry for $15?

If it wasn't for mods, Arma 3 would be absolute dog shit.
>>
>>342105303
>>342106494
Your shilling is showing, Croat. Optimize the fucking game already for modern GPUs instead of shitposting on anonymous 2D waifu site.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.