[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not gonna lie, I had fun with onlive. I had Just Cause 2, Fear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (957 KB, 3000x3125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
957 KB, 3000x3125
Not gonna lie, I had fun with onlive. I had Just Cause 2, Fear 2, Homefront and Kane and Lynch 2 on there. Multiplayer was always a clusterfuck though.

What did you guys think of OnLive?
>>
this is the first ive heard of it and i played all those games.
>>
>>342093818

Onlive?

I liked all of them, except Homefront, that game was shit.
>>
I had forgotten about that. "The future of gaming" from a few years ago. Such a weird concept.
>>
I had a lot of fun with Homefront on there. Too bad they took our money and ran.
>>
File: 622.jpg (55 KB, 991x902) Image search: [Google]
622.jpg
55 KB, 991x902
>>342093425
Onlive was doomed from the start
>tachyons
>>
I liked it, but I only ever used their free shit. It was doomed to fail though because of lag that's impossible to fix.
>>
>>342093425
played 30 minutes of witcher 2 on my toaster, and it was glorious.
and then the 30 minutes ended and they asked for monthly subscription. fuck that.
>>
>>342094735

I'm still mad about that. I would've loved to still have those games to dick around with every once in a while.
>>
>>342094668
>>342094780

They relied entirely on the monthly subscriptions for constant revenue stream.

And they expected people to buy those stupid fucking controllers and the little machine you could plug into your TV.
>>
>>342094776

I had it when I was using my parents' iMac as a primary gaming device.

Mouse 2 was impossible to use so I had to use my alt key for everything.
>>
>It was revealed in October of that year that OnLive was sold for only $4.8 million. For a company that analysts once estimated was worth approximately $1.8 billion

Oh wow...
>>
>>342095245
>stock market analysts vastly overestimating the value of a tech company

What a shock...
>>
>>342095464

>b-b-but muh cloud

2010 was a rough year. The cloud sucks DESU.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.