[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's be honest; Will 60 fps and possible balance changes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 19
File: KHddd_logo.png (344 KB, 800x562) Image search: [Google]
KHddd_logo.png
344 KB, 800x562
Let's be honest; Will 60 fps and possible balance changes actually manage to fix this piece of shit, or is it too far lost for redemption?
>>
>>342081478
It was already a good game, you just have shit taste.
>>
>>342081591

No

I bet you liked BBS too
>>
>>342081591
I second this. OP is a faggot.
>>
>>342081591
>>342081848

>BBS's awful combat (Lack of hitstun, no proper revenge mechanic)
>Sparse, empty worlds
>Pointless ability grinding just like BBS
>Poor ability balance that resulted in nothing but balloon balloon balloon
>The most retarded plot to date

The only decent thing about DDD was the soundtrack
>>
File: 1462177875607.jpg (2 MB, 2068x3300) Image search: [Google]
1462177875607.jpg
2 MB, 2068x3300
>>342082016
or you just have shit taste
>>
>>342082016

Forgot

>Worst postgame super boss to date
>>
>>342081783
>BBS
>bad
wew lad
>>
>>342082290

People actually liked BBS? Why?
>>
>>342082519
Did you crawl out of a hole?
>>
>>342081478
KH3d being 60 fps is the only reason I will be playing it. However at the same time

>it's 60 fps but 2.8 is only 30 fps
>KH3 will also probably only be 30 fps
WHYYY
>>
>>342082519
It was the best entry outside of the mainline 2 games and some put it even higher. This is pretty much established at this point.
>>
>>342082689
All the games are mainline
>>
>>342082240
This. The only boss I never bothered to try and beat since it was just so dumb.
>>
>>342082240
>Worst postgame super boss to date
Now that's simply untrue.
>>
>>342082519
>>342082689

>No proper hitstun
>Bosses broke combo strings on a whim
>Near infinite i-frame dodge rolls
>Worst ability/skill progression in the series, full of mindless grinding and near requiring a guide to figure out what gives what
>Small, empty worlds
>Tons of repeated content/boss fights
>Poor ability balance tied with no proper hitstun meant that the best late game decks were literally Thunder Surge x7 and a Curaga

Why? In what way was BBS at all good?
>>
>>342081478
ok, I am confused with the whole 60fps, it's just to make the animation smoother right? Does it have more effects to the game play other than looking smoother?
>>
>>342082773
Quit being a pedantic ass. You know what he meant.
>>
>>342082965

Well there's that whatever it was in 358/2

But beside that, Julius was awful. Huge letdown compared to BBS/KH2:FM's fights
>>
>>342083032
>outside of the two mainline games
Yeah okay buddy
>>
>>342082016
>lack of hitstun
Recent interview suggests this may be adjusted
>no proper revenge mechanic
You fuckers know that revenge values have no place in the slower, less combo-intensive gameplay of BbS and DDD, right?

You can't sit and whale on bosses with huge strings of combos.
There is no reason to have a revenge value, and even if it DID, you wouldn't notice because it would never get triggered because you simply cannot punish bosses with the combo lengths in these games.

>Poor ability balance that resulted in nothing but balloon balloon balloon
Balloon may be broken, but the command set itself is much better balanced than BbS's.

>>342082998
When I saw the trailer the combat looked noticeably faster compared to what I remember from the 3DS version.

>>342083075
>Julius is a letdown compared to Mysterious Figure
Uh...
>>
KH2 > KH > BBS >= CoM > Re:CoM > 3D > 358/2 >>> Re:Coded

ReMix'd versions are, of course, better than their originals (with Re:CoM as the only exception).

KH2 has better gameplay, even if KH's story and platforming is better.
BBS is a lackluster main series game, while CoM is a good spin off, so they're nearly equal.
Re:CoM is the game that no one asked for but turned out playable, if not great.
3D is boring. Just really, really, really boring.
358/2 actually has good character development, atmosphere, and probably the best script in the series (fuck off ice cream fags, in context it works perfectly fine).
I could write an entire essay on why Re:Coded is fucking awful.
>>
Its great overall but flick game is shit and flow motion breaks the game
>>
>>342082974
If you're not autistic it's a fun ride all the way through and you only "need" to spam surges on post-game bosses. Keep in mind that KH2 bosses are easily loopable and you're hardly ever under a real threat unless you restrict yourself to level 1.
>>
>>342082519
I actually liked it, I enjoyed having 3 keyblade users to choose from that had their own strengths and weakness. Ven had speed, terra power, aqua magic.
The X blade looked stupid as fuck, but it was interesting Venitas looked like sora and having all those keyblade was really fun.
>>
>>342083302

>Uh...

He was. MF was Thunder Surge spam with one of the best songs in the series and a cool lore aspect

Julius was Balloon spam with a reused song and no lore at all
>>
KH NIGGERS NEED TO FUCK OFF TO /REDDIT/
>>
>>342083302
So 60fps actually speeds up the combat, or it just doesn't look choppy and flows better.
>>
>>342083303
>358/2 actually has good character development, atmosphere, and probably the best script in the series
Back here in reality, it has absolutely none of these things

And you're completely avoiding it's abhorrent gameplay
>>
>>342083373

>If you ignore all the flaws it's pretty good!
>>
>>342083303
I found all of the KH to be well put together, except for recoded, that seemed like an unnessisary entry.
This series however, being well put together in game play wise, was used to get people to buy more systems. People who had the KH hard on so much would buy these systems, and it worked.
>>
>>342083725
You're literally comparing apples and oranges, it was never going to be like KH2 by the fact that the combat is inherently slower and focused around commands, not spamming X, need I remind you that the worlds in KH2 were shit as well and offered very little in the realm of exploration?
>>
>2016
>still playing this chinese Disney shit
You all disgust me
>>
File: birth by sleep terra.png (2 MB, 1536x2072) Image search: [Google]
birth by sleep terra.png
2 MB, 1536x2072
I have a friend who has played almost every KH game and this is the only one he really likes. I imagine it has to do with its high level of maneuverability it gives to the player. From what I understand, its just a slightly improved BBS gameplay wise right?
>>342082519
>Leonard Nimoy voices the villain
>badass animu cutscenes
>Ventus and Terra feel sort of like playing Sora
>constant special abilities and magic attacks at your disposal
>fantastic music and visuals as usual
>challenging boss fights that force the player to constantly learn to dodge enemy attacks and attack when they can
I mean, its no KH2, and unless you're playing Terra (best character) your attacks won't have any weight to them, and dodges give you i-frames making it too OP as an ability in some way, but I thought it was pretty great.
>>
>>342083303
>358/2 actually has good character development, atmosphere, and probably the best script in the series
In what world? COM has the best of all you listed.
>>
>>342083998
>ou're literally comparing apples and oranges, it was never going to be like KH2 by the fact that the combat is inherently slower and focused around commands, not spamming X,

Right

But in what way does that justify if playing like shit? Regardless of the difference in systems, the lack of hitstun and bosses being able to do whatever whenever feels like ass. Regardless of whether it would have 'worked with the new system' or not, it's shitty. They should have done something else
>>
>>342083303
Re:Coded had far and away the best gameplay of the handhelds
>>
>>342083556
>>342084013
Are you upset?
>>
>>342081478
It probably won't be enough to save how big a piece of shit 3D was. Even BBS still carried over all of it's shit.

>super armor on bosses
>spam Square to win """"combat"""

Anything made by Osaka team is utterly garbage compared to 2FM or 1FM

let's hope they don't fucking ruin KH3

All the Osaka team defenders in this thread are fucking retarded, BBS is maybe at the top of the Osaka teams games and that's not saying much.
>>
>>342084283
KH1 isn't even that good in comparison to pretty much every game after it.
>>
>>342083303
>KH1 play forming is better

No. KH2 Just didn't have any. I'd rather no platforming rather than some half assed version of it.
>>
>>342083302

Julius was fucking awful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFu8aQjKzB4

This is DDD's combat everyone. Have fun
>>
>>342083619

It has the worst gameplay in the series. Hands down. No questions. It would be worse than Re:Coded, except Re:Coded has the worst EVERYTHING else in the series, including the worst reason to exist, and the second worst gameplay.

>Bad character development

Every one of the main character grows meaningfully in someway, which is more than can be said of any other game in this series.

>Bad atmosphere

I know you're trolling at this point.

>Not the best script

Name one other KH game with a better script.

Oh wait, you can't, since every other KH game can be summed up by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBbCXfj0Sao
>>
>>342084363
You're an absolute fucking filth. KH1 and 2 are at the top of the food chain everything else is quite mediocre.
>>
>>342083998
>You're literally comparing apples and oranges

Point out where he compared an apple to an orange

You're a fucking idiot
>>
>>342084418

While the platforming was definitely awkward, the use of it allowed KH to design world's more intricately. meaning each one felt a bit unique and had it's own charm/more likeness to the movie they came from. Where as 2's world's all felt really similar with different backdrops. Just a bunch of flat rooms and few gimmicks

Now I liked 2 a lot more than 1, but I'd say its world design was a lot less charming
>>
File: I DONT BELIEVE YOU GUYS.jpg (60 KB, 361x361) Image search: [Google]
I DONT BELIEVE YOU GUYS.jpg
60 KB, 361x361
>it's a "which Kingdom Hearts games are bad" thread
>>
>>342084579
Yeah no. Deep Jungle is the epitome of why KH1 had bad world and level design.

KH2's wasn't any better but at least it wasn't trying to be confusing as all hell.
>>
>>342084685
Osaka team games are all bad.
>>
Is balloonga going to be OP?
>>
>>342084478
KH1 has shit combat and abhorrent platforming, Sora controls like a fucking tank, the final boss forces you to fly, eliminating pretty much every combat ability you've gained throughout the game, you want a good story for KH? Play COM. Off yourself
>>
>>342084564
Are you just playing dumb or are you actually retarded? Revenge values work in KH2 because of the way the combat is tooled. BBS's combat is a whole other ballgame and as a result due to the reliance on commands and the overall slower paced combat, revenge values would simply not work.
>>
>>342084790
You're favourite game is bad
>>
>>342084790
I was being sarcastic, Kozlov
>>
>>342084927
Nice reddit reply.
>>
>>342085205
It's probably true desu
>>
>>342084032
>From what I understand, its just a slightly improved BBS gameplay wise right?
More or less. It has a completely different system for acquiring abilities and commands (which I prefer because it doesn't use RNG synthing), which are shared between both playable characters (where all three BbS scenarios were entirely separated)

Commands are faster and you actually have verticality to work with in the levels and combat itself, and the bosses are more aggressive without being bullshit like MF or boring as hell like Terra-Xehanort

Probably the only boss that I might call bad is Spellican, mostly because his arena results in a lot of wasted time.

Overall I enjoy it quite a bit more than BbS, and I anxiously await being able to play it with the improved controls on PS4 because that alone did a lot to make BbS more enjoyable.

>>342084283
>spam Square to win """"combat"""
I'm 100% sure the I-frames in DDD's dodges are nowhere near as broken as BbS.
>>
>>342083303
>RE:Coded the worst
Confirmed for having never played it. The gameplay in RE:Coded is godlike and is only eclipsed by KH and KH2. It's actually balanced and plays well, unlike BBS, DDD, and 358/2.
>>
>>342083303
>358/2 >>> Re:Coded
Haha, holy shit.
>>
>>342081478
Why do you make stupid fucking threads?

It was already a good game and now it's even better. Don't fucking buy it, I don't give a fuck.
>>
DDD was doomed to be shit the moment TWEWY characters showed up and the fucking pet mechanic was introduced.
>>
>>342083482
I never used Balloon spam, and the version of The Encounter is the best. Julius had a way cooler lore aspect.

>>342084441
Kill yourself.
>>
File: twewy.jpg (317 KB, 850x1200) Image search: [Google]
twewy.jpg
317 KB, 850x1200
>>342085626
What do you have against TWEWY characters?
>>
>>342085626
Absolutely kill yourself.
>>
>>342084450
>Every one of the main character grows meaningfully in someway
They don't grow at all
Especially considering the events of the game are stripped from their memory, so even if every single character developed and became completely different, they all regressed to their original state.

>I know you're trolling at this point.
I'm not. Days's "atmosphere" is that of a boring day job, complete with banal coworkers who give me no reason to give a shit about anything they say.

I already have a job.
I don't want my video game to feel like a second job.

>Name one other KH game with a better script.
All of them.
Literally all of them. Every single one.

CoM and Re:coded are tied for best script, though.
Because the characters genuinely developed and had struggles and tangible personalities that meshed well with the other characters and the events had reasonable effect on their morales, etc. etc.

Days is mostly middle-school tier angst and existential crises shared by a character who shouldn't have been that way and a character who shouldn't have existed in the first place.

On top of that its pacing is fucking atrocious, making the three-hour movie in 1.5, which wasn't even comprehensive, feel at least twice that length.

>muh darkness
And I could counter this with a compilation of every time the word Xion is said in Days.

But that's fallacious so naturally I won't.
>>
File: wrongioli.gif (713 KB, 500x163) Image search: [Google]
wrongioli.gif
713 KB, 500x163
>>342085626
>DDD was doomed to be shit the moment TWEWY characters showed up
>>
>>342085771
A few of them are alright, but the game itself is fucking garbage.
>>
>>342085947
Kill yourself you shit taste fucking faggot.
>>
Osaka team sucks. 60fps won't save the garbage gameplay. For those who haven't played 3D you're better off just watching the cutscenes.
>>
ITT: edgy kids complaining about balance in a single player game
>>
>>342086004
>How dare you think my hipster game, that will never get a new entry, is anything but amazing
>>
>>342086102
Nope. The gameplay is fucking amazing to play. Flowmotion is the best addition to the series which makes it much more fun to navigate worlds than any other game. The battle system is perfectly fine. Kill yourself.

>>342086137
>muh ITT memes
Kill yourself.
>>
>>342086218
I like flowmotion as a concept, but I think most of the worlds weren't really tailored to it.
>>
>>342086195
>muh this is what he said but muh retarded version
Kill yourself.

>>342086272
How so? I can't think of a single world where it doesn't work.
>>
>>342086218
>kill yourself

You only proved my point, edgelord
>>
>where is the flinching
>balloon is still broken
>where is old school ars arcanum?
Etc
>>
>>342086218
Flowmotion was boring after a few times, not to mention the worlds were big but empty as fuck.Gotta hope they have a better balance in 3
>>
They should make one ultimate collection version that flows each game seamlessly into the next as if it's all a single game, but aside from starting out with the first KH it puts you through them in chronological rather than release order.
>>
>>342086363
If being an edgelord means you might kill yourself, then fucking kill yourself.

>>342086381
This isn't a mainline game. Staggering still works, just not like the main games.

Balloon was never broken.

New Ars Arcanum is better.

>>342086474
All KH games are empty, except 3 since we don't know what they will put in there. Worlds didn't seem that empty in 3D especially when you take a look at Traverse Town right before the Monkey boss. That place is full of buildings and cool looking areas it doesn't look that empty. KH3 will follow KH2 but better.
>>
>>342086346
You know, if you said more than "kill yourself" to your favorite game being hated on, you'd probably get better discussion.
As expected from the average twewyfag though.
>>
The whole dream eater system was shit
Relying on shitty minigames to get the skill commands you wanted was horrible.

I just wanted world-based partners, which was a HUGE missed opportunity when TWEWY characters were brought in.

I still don't understand the "sleeping worlds" and how Riku and Sora's storylines intersect

The worlds were neat to look at, but you hardly got to interact with it since the story for each world was pretty weak

The whole Drop system was unnecessary, but I can see that Square tried to make something better than playing one story and then playing from the beginning with the other character like in BBS.
Honestly, it ended up with me using the drop-me-nots over and over just so I can focus on one character at a time so I don't get confused with the objectives and playstyle I set for the other character.

And since it didn't contribute so much to the story like BBS, aside from a few revelations, this game is pretty skipable and can be narrowed down to a few cutscenes that actually matter.

TL;DR, If I bought 2.8, it would probably be just for the other two segments.
>>
>>342082290
confirmed shit taste
>>
>>342086346
Well, I think the best example is that Traverse Town had a whole bunch of opportunities to hop on things that would use flowmotion to slide you around or jump high up into the air and it felt really satisfying to use there, where as the Hunchback World didn't give you the same treatment and it felt useless there. It was really a 50/50 split.
>>
>>342086676
>And since it didn't contribute so much to the story like BBS, aside from a few revelations, this game is pretty skipable
But it's basically KHIII's CoM, except even more substantial
>>
>>342086531
This is a terrible idea.
>>
>>342086676
>it didn't contribute so much to the story like BBS
I'd argue it's pretty much required to play since it leads directly into 3 from Re:Coded, if anything it's a vital piece to understand how 3 is going to go down and where the pieces are set.
>>
File: 1460146570883.jpg (62 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1460146570883.jpg
62 KB, 680x680
>he thinks it's bad because it's 30fps and has bad balancing

>not the shit combat system
>not the shit skill system
>not the dumb pokemon system
>not the lack of the boss punishment system
>not the lack of overall memorable boss fights
>not the medicore story and music

Stop trying to justify a purchase you already know is retarded. Just accept that you're a KHfag that'll buy anything that has "Kingdom Hearts" on the cover.
>>
>>342087076
>the lack of overall memorable boss fights
The entire final boss gauntlet is pretty damn memorable
>>
>>342087076
Nigger the music is easily some of the best in the series, boss punishment has really only ever been a big deal in KH2 and the combat is fine, there's no justification needed, it was a fun game.
>>
>>342086641
I do say other things. If I'm going to reply to something like this >>342085626, then I want them to die, and they never asked for "discussion" in the first place.

>>342086676
>the whole dream eater
No. It was great. Abilities being locked to certain monsters and to gain those abilities through their progression made the game very fun to find and train more. The mini-games were well-done, they weren't bad.

Wasn't a main game.

You're retarded.

The world's story was on-par with BBS, meaning it wasn't a mainline game, and it was fine.

They wanted you to experience both characters equally. It was fun, I liked it. I would get so used to Sora and then boom, I'm Riku.

No.

Kill yourself, no one cares.

>>342086774
Hunchback World is probably the only one. I remember TWTNW was just plain cool because of flowmotion all the way to the top of the buildings.
>>
>>342086794
>>342086962
What I'm saying is, the game's plot can be summarized just like X, 358 or coded just like they are/were with the other compilations before.
If you took the first couple cutscenes and took the cutscenes from TWTNW on to the end, you'd have all you need to know about the story. Everything in between is literally filler.
>>
>>342087076
>not the medicore story and music
>medicore music

Some of the best in the series, mate.
>>
>>342086603
It still was a mediocore title at the end of the day. 60fps and it will be a polished turd.
>>
>>342087413
In reality, at the end of the day you aren't going to change anybodies minds about anything, and you're still a gigantic fucking faggot with shit taste. Kill yourself.
>>
>>342087287
While I get what you're saying, would you want that though? I think it's still shitty that Nomura had to turn those games into cutscenes, sure it's not filled with shit tons of plot revelations all the time but I'd argue that not being able to play the games takes away from the fun in those revelations. I doubt anyone who watched the Days movie was as invested in the plot as those who played the game to completion.
>>
>>342087287
>the game's plot can be summarized
Every game's plot can be summarized.

Reminder that the original idea for Days in 1.5 was to remake it from the ground up, but it was cut into an HD movie due to time constraints.

Re:coded became a fuller, more comprehensive HD movie with what was learned from Days (that you can't remake an entire DS game in the year or two you have to do an HD collection)

And Back Cover is not the entire story of X but rather a third of the overall X experience

>If you took the first couple cutscenes and took the cutscenes from TWTNW on to the end, you'd have all you need to know about the story. Everything in between is literally filler.
Welcome to Kingdom Hearts
>>
>>342087524
You sure showed me.
>>
>>342085245
Nice reddit reply desu
>>
>>342087737
Pretty rude desu senpai
>>
>>342082240
>>342084441
>some literal nobody a the secret boss
>not Joshua/Beat for Riku and Neku/Shiki for Sora

Wasted opportunity I swear to God.
>>
>>342087257
>No. It was great. Abilities being locked to certain monsters and to gain those abilities through their progression made the game very fun to find and train more. The mini-games were well-done, they weren't bad.
They broke the games pacing and kept you having to do the same minigames over and over just to MAYBE get a new ability. And to begin with if you wanted certain endgame abilities, you had to grind enemies for their drops so you could craft the dream eater you needed, which is unnecessary and forced you to grind.

>Wasn't a main game.
So? I'm still calling it a missed opportunity

>You're retarded.
Nice argument

>No.
Even better argument

>Kill yourself, no one cares.
Clearly you do, since you made a post this long :^)
>>
>>342084808
Yes, and balloonra will always be shit thanks to its retarded startup time.

Balloonga > balloon>>>> shit > balloonra > literally every other comma d in DDD.

I MISS RECODED'S COMMANDS seriously. Triple pursuit, judgment triad...
>>
>>342087257
>Wasn't a main game
What, yes it was, don't lie.
>>
>>342086102
All the cutscenes in DDD are useless except for the Young Xehanort prebattle and post battle, and maybe Xemnas prebattle.

DDD plot summed up:
Xehanort wants to make more Xehanorts
Sora is the key to save everyone (we knew this since KH1, literally)
Riku is a keyblade mastah
Sora is going to gather Aqua, Ven, and Terra to have a final showdown with Xehanort

DDD truly is a side game.
>>
>>342087905
>they broke the game pacing
Who the fuck cares about how long you're moving forward? I don't give a fuck about what you do in your video games, but if I need to sit back and chill with a mini-game or grind a bit, I'll do it because I love RPGs. I never had a problem with any of that shit in this game. In KH1 I had to grind for the Ultima Weapon, and same with 2. Are you complaining about that too? You want them given to you? No, fuck off. Your taste is shit and you want games to be shit. Not happening, faggot.

It was never going to happen.

>Nice argument
Nice argument, guess you're retarded.

>Even better argument
Thanks.

>Clearly you do
I don't care what you do with your money, dumbfuck.

>>342088078
It feels like a mainline game but it wasn't.
>>
>>342088319
KH1 summed up
Sora gets the Keyblade and has to find Riku and Kairi and the King
Ansem is a douche
Riku becomes also a douche
Sora beats Ansem and Riku's OK again
Also the King shows up at the last second and Kairi's home safe again

KH1 truly is a side game
>>
>>342081478
I actually enjoyed 3D, getting around places with flowmotion was pretty fun and I was actually pretty hype towards the end of it.
>>
kh3D is the true 2.5 game. It just exists to setup for 3. Not saying its bad before the dream drop autist attacks me.
>>
>>342088650
That's its entire point though, I don't think anyone would disagree and I'm a DDD autist
>>
>>342088493
Wasn't there also something about Riku originally being meant to get the keyblade?
>>
File: 1465173889281.gif (549 KB, 437x679) Image search: [Google]
1465173889281.gif
549 KB, 437x679
>>342087076
>lack of overall memorable boss fights
Eat shit
>>
>>342088868
BBS did it better
>>
>>342088650
Wouldnt even call it a 2.5 with its shitty combat, shitty bosses, shitty commands, and utter filler of a story.

Call Days shit all you like, it at least convinced me to care about the characters. DDD is more of Sora's autism and his complete inability to grow as a person. Trust everyone, including your fucking dreams.
>>
File: JUST.webm (3 MB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
JUST.webm
3 MB, 852x480
>>342088902
To me, every KH has memorable boss fights but fuck MF.
>>
>>342088868
I literally do not remember this fight and I played DDD twice.

The only boss fight from DDD i remembber is Julius because I kept thinking to myself "Is this seriously the fucking superboss?"
>>
>>342088952
>at least convinced me to care about the characters
That's hilarious because Days didn't do shit to enforce that the characters were people to be cared about, if anything it was detrimental to the characters that were already established.
>>
File: 642506840-642506930_3545.jpg (45 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
642506840-642506930_3545.jpg
45 KB, 540x405
>>342088868
That shit was hard on critical. I also remember the nightmare with the red blades. That was a great fight too.

>>342088952
Oh look, someone's summoning me.

>Shitty combat
Nope.

>Shitty bosses
Nope.

>shitty commands
Nope.

>Filler story
Nope.

>It at least convinced me to care about the characters
You're fucking retarded.

>DDD is more of Sora's Meme and etc
You're a stupid motherfucker aren't you? Have you ever thought about killing yourself?
>>
>>342088952
I was just saying DDD was just nomura telling the player what is going to happen for 3. It was a pointless side game. I'd rather have had 3D be a movie.
>>
>>342089079
How the fuck do you not remember youngnort? Easily the game's best fight if not Tron.
>>
>>342089214
It wasn't pointless though.
>>
File: 1450664666178.png (230 KB, 307x361) Image search: [Google]
1450664666178.png
230 KB, 307x361
>>342089079
How the hell can you forget "TIME STOP"?
>>
>>342089079
Kill yourself. Julius was a great surprise. You don't remember shit because you have fucking Alzheimers.

>>342089214
It wasn't pointless, dammit. Why the fuck would you want it to be a movie?
>>
>>342089181
You have absolutely no substance in your post. Instead of writing KILL YOURSELF every other line, how about you think up an actual retort? Hidden like the hot >>>/trash/ you are.
>>
I just wonder if the PS3 collections will ever be released for anything else.

I played KH and KH2 back in 2006 but would like to go through them again and play through the newer games.

Since my PS3 was basically stolen from me last year that's no longer an option since I wouldn't buy another one just to play these games.
>>
>>342088952
>Call Days shit all you like, it at least convinced me to care about the characters.
Funny, because it did the exact opposite for me.

I actually cared less about the characters than I did in KHII because Days was just that awful
>>
>>342089407
Don't you fucking tell me what to do you stupid piece of shit. I give to you what you give to me. If you're going to say it's shit it's shit it's shit, then fucking kill yourself. If you're not him, stop looking after my posts and replying to me every fucking time telling me what I should do. I don't need a guardian faggot, so fucking kill yourself, piece of shit.
>>
>>342089428
We might see 1.5 and 2.5 hit ps4. Just have khfans cry loud enough and their wishes will ne granted.

>julius was a great surprise
Maybe if youre 12. He was incredibly out of place and you know it.
>>
>>342086531
You know the KH timeline is hardly simple.

Would this game go in chronological order? If so what would happen after KH1? Go into com? But the first hour of 358 takes place during KH1 and Com.
>>
File: sora_can you not.png (272 KB, 640x416) Image search: [Google]
sora_can you not.png
272 KB, 640x416
>have my PS4 hooked up
>want to finish Kh2.5 but too lazy to plug PS3 up
>>
File: Jestin.jpg (65 KB, 640x592) Image search: [Google]
Jestin.jpg
65 KB, 640x592
>>342089570
Why do you not have all your systems plugged in at all times?
>>
>>342089570
>>342089627
I don't either. My TV only has two HDMI ports, and I occupy those ports with either my laptop/Wii U/PS4/PS3. My PS4 and laptop are almost always hooked up. Piece of shits couldn't have added another HDMI port, like what the fuck.
>>
>>342089717
I bought an HDMI switcher recently, I'd recommend it.
>>
>>342089717

How about a HDMI splitter?
>>
>>342089325
>>342089385
Nothing truely happened though. Sora didn't become a master but does by the time 3 happens so it wasn't for that. literally just a ten minute long leonard nimoy speech about whats going to happen. r.i.p. ;_;
>>
>>342089762
For $40, no thanks.
>>
>>342089627
Two HDMI ports. I use my TV as my computer monitor.
>>
>>342089553
>You know the KH timeline is hardly simple
No... no it isn't. It's very, very simple.

In this proposed compilation, the only difficult part to work with would be Days since it overlaps KH1 and CoM, and only in the sense that you'd be swapping between actual games instead of just displacing cutscenes.

Other than that, Aqua's part of Blank Points would be moved to sometime after Ansem blows up in KHII
Re:coded would happen before the KHII epilogue

And some of the cutscenes in DDD would happen before BbS.

It's not hard. This isn't Primer.
>>
>>342089827
>>342089875
I'd say it's worth it for the extra ports but it's up to you, I got mine for $30
>>
>>342089762
>tfw bought an HDMI switcher for my PS3/4 and it wouldn't work with my PS4
>>
File: 1462572325660.gif (498 KB, 500x295) Image search: [Google]
1462572325660.gif
498 KB, 500x295
>>342089826
>Sora didn't become a master
But fucking Riku did
Axel came back and has a keyblade
Ven can lend a hand to sora if he really needs it
TIME TRAVEL
HALF XAHANORT
Kairi starts her keyblade training
Sora retakes the test at the end of the game
and this is just the stuff i remember off the top of my head
>>
>>342090037
Man that sucks.
>>
>>342090065
>Sora retakes the test at the end of the game
[citation needed]
>>
>>342090065
I literally said he becomes a master by the time 3 happens, why only take part of the quote
>>
>>342090297
You said nothing truly happened and i just listed stuff that happened its 3AM I'm tired
>>
2 has the worst start I've ever seen in a videogame.
>>
File: 51tKU1reuTL._SY355_.jpg (13 KB, 355x355) Image search: [Google]
51tKU1reuTL._SY355_.jpg
13 KB, 355x355
>>342089875
$15, I highly recommend it.
>>
I thought the Sora becoming a master by the beginning of KH3 was a misunderstanding or mistranslation. Or at least I heard something about that when it came out.
>>
File: Kinivo.jpg (90 KB, 1500x1256) Image search: [Google]
Kinivo.jpg
90 KB, 1500x1256
Remote works well enough
>>
File: the only way.png (1 MB, 1340x800) Image search: [Google]
the only way.png
1 MB, 1340x800
>>342090817
I also don't have enough desk space for multiple consoles. My desk has a spot near the bottom to put my PC, but my tower is too tall, so it sits next to my TV monitor. On the other side is a small shelf coming off the desk, where I put my games, depending on what console I have hooked up at the time. My console sits on top of that shelf.
>>
>>342090915
>I thought the Sora becoming a master by the beginning of KH3
Pretty sure he is
>>
>>342090817
Does it work with PS4?
>>
I'm just getting into these now and I'm a little into the first game, having a lot of fun. I'm playing on Proud mode and was wondering if I'll have a very good experience if I play through all of them on the hardest difficulty the first time through? I usually do that with all my games but I know RPGs can be a lot different with something like that.
>>
>>342091349
You might as well, you don't lose anything other than your sanity at certain points.
>>
>>342091349
Don't bother playing Re:CoM on Proud. There's virtually no difference between the difficulties and Beginner has slightly boosted drop rates

I wouldn't recommend Proud for Days either
Or playing it at all
It just makes the HP sponges even spongier

Other than that do whatever you want man

KHIIFM is universally recommended at Critical.
>>
is re:coded actually even worth playing?
i got to the alice in wonderland boss which, once again, was just a fucking minigame
what's the point of fusing fancy skills and stuff when you can't even use them on bosses? combat itself already is about as barebones as can be, why aren't there any boss fights?

should i just drop the game and replay kh2 for the umpteenth time or does it get better?
>>
>>342089037
That guy should have been mashing square for renewal block into counter to remove the clones.

That fight triggers me as Terra though.
>>
>>342092670
>what's the point of fusing fancy skills and stuff when you can't even use them on bosses?
I think it spices up the normal gameplay well enough

There are a number of normal bosses but it's pretty much only the last couple of worlds
That said, the game is short as hell so it won't take long.

Off the top of my head there's four standard boss fights (some with multiple phases) and two secret bosses
>>
>ctrl+f balloon
>16 results

I am proud. Anything else doesn't even matter, the game could be perfect otherwise and this would still bring it down an awful lot

Game is gonna seem better than it actually is at 60FPS though. Have fun guys, I don't have a PS4 so I'm out
>>
>>342081478
I'm looking at the id for kh3d and the enemies still barely recoil whe being hit.
Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.