[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was the way he acted really necessary? Yeah Loghain was a fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Alistair.jpg (47 KB, 308x434) Image search: [Google]
Alistair.jpg
47 KB, 308x434
Was the way he acted really necessary? Yeah Loghain was a fucking dick but he was such a whiny cunt about it. I shouldn't have to toughen this little bitch up. How'd this queer even survive the grey warden training?
>>
quads
>>
>>342079521
every time
>>
hurf durf feggtz git off mai vidyer
>>
>>342079484
I stabbed Loghain in front of his daughter

at least I think it was Loghain
>>
>>342079484
I agree that he became a real cunt at the end of the game but it was understandable. He never had a real father and had come to view Duncan as one, so the warden being a pragmatist and pissing on Duncan's grave pissed him the fuck off. Looking back you can see how getting revenge was more important to Ali than actually stopping the darkspawn.

Though it always bothered me that the story was set up in such a way that you have to do everything else before you can confront Loghain, Morrigan even suggests that it should be the first thing you do yet you're never even given the option.
>>
actual quads
>>
>>342079853
last time pls bateman
>>
>beginning of the game
>Sten is a dick
>Morrigan is a dick
>Ali is a bro

>end of the game
>Sten is the broest of bros
>Morrigan is a retarded cunt
>Ali fucks off and dies

didn't expect that
>>
>>342079484

Are you me? I made this thread three days ago.
>>
>>342079832

But the entire game you're talking about how dumb Loghain is for starting civil wars and being afraid of the Orlesians because the Dark Spawn are the real threat and then Alistair cares more about Loghain dying then saving the world.
>>
File: costanza.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
>>342079484

>Riordan tells you there are only 3 Wardens in all of Ferelden including himself, and that there are compelling reasons to have as many grey wardens to go up against the Archdemon as possible
>oh shit, we better recruit Loghain
>besides, the grey wardens are a death sentence anyway (at least until you find out about the deus ex machina)
>Alistair decides that he's not even going to try fighting the Archdemon despite it being the only job requirement of the wardens, so you've still only got 3 wardens
>>
>>342079997
Sten was always good.
>>
Every time
>>
>>342079484
something about fucking him to oblivion
>>
>>342080894
I thought it was pretty funny how he was written to be the opposite of the average bioware character who launches into their whole life story at the slightest prod.

>I've never met a Qunari before, tell me about your people.
>No.

even after he warms up to you he never really opens up the same way as other characters
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lur3MPe0kA

man DA:O was such a good game, what the fuck happened to bioware? They used to be my favorite developer.
>>
>>342079484
>Loghain was a dick

reminder that this is not true

Loghain did nothing wrong
>>
>be nice to him and kill Loghain in the first game
>he no longer cares about my Warden and trash talks him to my Inquisitor
Fucking Alistair
>>
>>342081284
>winds up on his knees staring into the wrong end of the warden's sword
>did nothing wrong
>>
>>342079484
Nothing is necessary, small minded faggot
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.