[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /v/, Your local arcade here. you remember me don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: abandoned arcade.jpg (183 KB, 740x555) Image search: [Google]
abandoned arcade.jpg
183 KB, 740x555
Hello /v/,
Your local arcade here. you remember me don't you, all the fun we used to have? It's cold and dark now. How long has it been? Why wont anyone play with me?
>>
I'm getting one with hundreds of games soon, really hoping that it's got some gold and not just filled with shit like Fast & Furious games
>>
>>342062078
are you getting an entire arcade building, or only a single arcade machine ?
>>
>>342062162
It's part of a resort. I've seen a preview but it only had skeeball and a Connect Four arcade machine so I'll assume there really will be hundreds of machines.
>>
There's a barcade opening in my state in a few weeks, and AFAIK the lineup is going to be pretty good.

Can't wait for some classic arcade Killer Instinct.
>>
>>342061916
Because the single mom who worked at the coin exchange brought her two little shit attention-starved sons who would harass me me continually.
>>
>not building your own arcade machine
>>
File: TRIBESFOLK.png (209 KB, 454x341) Image search: [Google]
TRIBESFOLK.png
209 KB, 454x341
>not having a local arcade to go to

They've got F-Zero AX and this wide fucking wide Dariusburst machine they put in recently. They also put in some Silent Hill light gun game and I'm confused as fuck about its existence.
>>
>>342061916
This image makes me want to cry for some reason
>>
>>342063281
t. resident of Chicago
>>
>>342061916
Because niggers and spics started going there and ruined the place and broke the machines. Literally "this is why we can't have nice things"
>>
Galloping Ghost, Brookfield.
Round1, SSM.

Going to the latter now.

Arcades are good. I'm fortunate to have two great locations nearby.
>>
They're building arcades full of the old classics in city after city. This is perhaps the one good thing to come from the hipster movement.
>>
There's a Round One pretty close to my house, and I've heard good things about them
I don't know if they have stuff that every arcade has, or if they have cool shit
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.