[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nerf Mei, who is with me :^)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 107
File: TURRETGAR.png (123 KB, 540x323) Image search: [Google]
TURRETGAR.png
123 KB, 540x323
Nerf Mei, who is with me :^)
>>
File: image.jpg (224 KB, 1000x670) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
224 KB, 1000x670
Kill yourself
>>
nerf Toblerone
>>
>>342053825
nerf every single character in this fucking game and it still wouldn't be enough

it's completely busted
>>
>>342054614
>Nerfing the manlet king
Fuck you
>>
File: 1465843756495.gif (353 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1465843756495.gif
353 KB, 300x168
>>342053825
Yeah instead of adapting whatsoever let's just fucking nerf everyone you don't like
>>
I don't understand how people manage to sit in one spot as Bastion and do well. I have to constantly keep moving and often just use my recon gun.
>>
I think Mei's ice spike is a bit much
Tob probably needs a nerf. I also hate how tactical visor doesnt target the turret which has screwed me over heaps
D.va needs a buff pls
>>
>>342055108
>Torb needs a nerf
Why?
>>
File: shruggyDuggy.png (150 KB, 341x334) Image search: [Google]
shruggyDuggy.png
150 KB, 341x334
>>342053825
Well in seriousness, I feel her slowdown effect should be reduced, because with how they nefed mcree and widow, mei still remains as a tank buster and its pretty ridiculous, like they skim you with their freezing beam and your slow moving tank almost instantly becomes too slow to do shit or counter the mei :I
>>
>>342054927
I just played my first match ever with Torbjorn and wiped the floor with the enemy team. There's literally no point in playing a hero that's that easy.
The turret alone got half my kills for me and I forgot I'd left it there
>>
>>342055186
Because I dont like it.
Such a pain with a bad team
>>
I honestly don't like ___Pig____
>>
>>342055186
I do think a good torb working in pair with his turret can do some wicked damage. I don't think you can nerf him in any way though with out making him useless because he relies so much on the turret.
>>
>>342055752

NERF

PIG

NOW
>>
>>342055416
But mei only freezes for like 1-1.5 sec, so she can get 1 icicle in and aim the next one. tanks can survive that. Unless you are going in alone against mei and backup, which is your stupidness.

Mei is really good at killing singled out targets and being annoying as fuck, but I've never seen a mei just eliminate a team like widow used to.
>>
>>342056024
Only tanks survive it though, her headshots do 190 damage
>>
>>342056008
FLOOP THE PIG
FLOOP THE PIG
FLOOP THE PIG
_____________________________________________________________________________FLOOP THE PIG.
>>
>>342056024
Well that is just the thing, with friends being busy I have had to play with pubs, and no matter how hard I try and cooperate and work with the team, it usually ends up me having to go hog and work around the team to help spoonfeed the game to them, so I guess you are right it kinda is problematic for somebody going off to help. That being mei's working with somebody else have somebody else dealing damage, they huddle together with somebody else and they are capable of killing you thanks to help, literally working as a piggy back to somebody else as mei can get you to take down anybody :o
>>
>>342055752
There's literally no reason why the easiest projectile in the game gives you a free kill on 80% of the roster. Nerf Take a Breather, too
>>
>trap three people with Mei Wall at a crucial game changing moment
>ult
>they all die
>Bastion gets PotG because he got a double kill

Seriously, are PotG's mechanics broken or what? I've seen ONE Mercy get PotG because she rezzed her entire team, I got PotG as Symmetra because I killed two people with turrets and then lasered a third person, and meanwhile every other PotG is a Bastion, Genji, or Reaper getting random kills.
>>
>>342056737
the PotG doesnt make sense
I saw a mei throw down a blizzard and get one kill
then two other people got 3 kills from her blizzard
and she got the PotG for it

the PotG is a pointless feature that doesnt make sense
>>
>>342056134
190 does sound high; I don't think she should be able to randomly one shot a tracer or zen, but other than zen I don't think there's anyone that can take her down one on one
>>342056392
I understand the frustration, but we can't be like "nerf this character because they excel in the situation they're meant to excel in," that's like saying we need to nerf bastion because when he teams up with a RH he can kill pretty much anything. Instead we should be telling people to play the character, and when they ultimately die over and over they'll understand the character's weaknesses
>>
>>342056737
More specifically they have an algorithm made for deciding POTG, and it is really fucking borked
>>
>>342056878
She still enabled those three kills. How doesn't that make sense?
>>
>>342056878
>>342056993

Then why even have it if it's so pointless and broken? I don't understand, I feel like it only serves to promote cancer at this point.
>>
>>342054197
>Mouse on the left
Why? Is this normal in Eastern countries? Is D.Va just a leftie? Wouldn't that not matter since most FPS games have your character holding their weapon in their right hand anyway?
>>
>>342057050
becuase like the other guy said
sometimes it counts for the people who are doing the killing sometime it counts for the blizzard
its increadibly unclear what the PotG really is
>>
Requesting that video of Lucio going crazy on some chink Widow.
>>
>>342056737
>>342056878
>>342056993
They have specifically said they will be reworking the potg system since we know and they have the stats that show that a few heroes constantly show up way more that any other in the game (Like bastion).
>>
>>342057171
you mean shooting here 2 times yah man lucio is a hard character dude
>>
>>342057247
I think they are full of shit
>>
>>342057189

If you got that from my posts then you are really bad at reading comprehension. I was saying I don't understand how PotG works but here's your (you).
>>
>shoot a turret halfway across the map
>it shoots back and out damages me because I have spread or have to keep ducking.
>sometimes my bullets get caught on a ledge I'm ducking behind but his bullets have no problem getting me.
So mad. Nerf sweetish midget.
>>
>>342057189
too late bro
everyone can already see it
>>
>>342055930
Easiest way to nerf him is to increase the turret's firing rate while lowering the damage per shot. This makes it more vulnerable to Genjis and less effective against characters with armor, but not to the extent that it's useless.

Also make half of Pharah's health into armor so she doesn't get turned into swiss cheese trying to take one out.
>>
>>342057058
That's all it does, you'll see Junkrats getting a rip-tire kill taking out a whole team stupid enough to be bunched up but a PotG will go to a Bastion who picks three people off one by one with the rest of the team damaging them before he finishes them.
>>
>>342057313
They said they want to make it "More cinematic"
They also said they want to improve the spectate system, but im not too sure what that
means since it seams pretty good atm.
>>
>>342057421
>inb4 its the same thing and they just add slowmo when people die
>>
>>342056737

"Plays" and play of the game are just memewords used by DPS classes to enlarge their own boners. Set up kills and hold their hands all game and they get the special treat at the end because they rolled their face on the keyboard.
>>
>>342057372
That is a neat idea since as a genji a deflect cant kill a level 2 turret because of its fire rate while a idiot bastion can go down easy.
>>
>>342055752
>>342056008
DELETE THIS
YOULL NEVER TAKE MY PIGFU YOU BASTARDS
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 618x680) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 618x680
Buff all semen demons
>>
MEI IS BAE
>>
File: 1380405642277.jpg (81 KB, 900x702) Image search: [Google]
1380405642277.jpg
81 KB, 900x702
>>342057372
>get launched in the air from a Pharrah rocket
>kill her before the rocket hits and barely survive
>head barely peaks over a ledge
>turret immediately locks on me
>fires single round
>dead
>>
>>342057154
According to his story there are three allies involved: him + two other players. The other two players killed three people between them, so either one would've only been responsible for at most two kills, hardly potg candidates.

Mei killed one person herself, but she was also largely responsible for three more kills that followed because her ult made them easy pickings for her team. 4 eliminations from an ult is definitely potg material.
>>
File: FUCKTABLE.gif (69 KB, 429x204) Image search: [Google]
FUCKTABLE.gif
69 KB, 429x204
>>342056895
Shruggy duggy, I guess that should just add requirements or something to balance out the strength that is held over it, like for reinharht they could make his shield stronger, but it reduces damage of shots going in from your team. With Mei maybe some requirement could be added that their is a risk of freezing your teammates, I know I sound like wah wah meishitter over here, but honestly I have played and did all I could to counter mei and if the player is good mei is an abomination to deal with, and no amount of gitting gud helps against super ezgame techniques that require little effort. The game kinda perpetuates go with the easy way that works really instead of going with something that requires skill or any form of effort, and with mei it just feels like my efforts are shit on every time despite what I am playing :I
>>
>>342057628
OVERWATCH GIRLS ARE CUTE
U
T
E
>>
That fucking cunt Mei.

That fucking stupid CUNT MEI JUST DID 190 DAMAGE TO ME
>>
File: awnigga.jpg (28 KB, 551x367) Image search: [Google]
awnigga.jpg
28 KB, 551x367
>>342057730
>Friendly phara uses her concussion blast on a reinhardt whose charging
>it changes his tracery and slams me into a wall one shotting me
I can't tell if they mean for this to happen or not its happened more then once.
>>
Is Nerf Mei a meme now?

Pretty sure you're a troll but still, she really doesn't need a nerf. If anything, make it to where she can't fucking sabotage her own team with Ice Walls anymore.
>>
REMOVE HANAMURA
>>
>>342057749
both stories show meis doing essentially the same thing
on top of that it doesnt explain why bastion's double kill beat her blizzard that caused 3 kills
>>
>>342057749
>>342057749
He ult does damage which would have given her 4 "Eliminations"
Its very common to see a Zarya ult catch 4 3-5 people and someone else ult and kill them but no credit goes to zarya since her ult doesn't do damage im pretty sure.
>>
>>342053825
I love these SpongeBob edits.

Seriously they're the fucking best.
>>
>>342057945
>They said they are reworking those maps and game modes
I wonder whats gonna happen
>>
File: something is afuck.jpg (24 KB, 239x237) Image search: [Google]
something is afuck.jpg
24 KB, 239x237
>>342057785
I think that bunny D.Va is cuter than that Mercy.
And I don't feel bad about it.
>>
>>342057847
anyone got the video? I heard there was a video.
>>
>>342056024
Mei's well placed Ultimate can literally obliterate an entire team. For example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDMLGXdTl7k

Granted, the enemy team was retarded but still.
>>
>>342057856
I have pushed enemy's as a Lucio in front of a charging reinhardt.
>>
DVa is such a shit hero
Does literally zero damage
Mech dies instantly
>>
>>342056737
I won a 4v1 as 76 once, with near flawless accuracy on my headshots and got my last kill with a headshot helix rocket on a Pharah mid propulsion.

It was sexy as fuck and I was positive I'd get PotG.

Instead it went to a Death Blossom.

Fuck this game.
>>
>>342056662
streetpig is nothing but a bullet sponge and free ult battery

stop following him into corridors and use your brain
>>
I think we can all agree that Reinhardt POTGs are always the best POTGs.
>>
File: 1463464144227.jpg (415 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1463464144227.jpg
415 KB, 1000x1000
>>342058247
Healing tanks as a mercy gives me an erection.
>>
>>342058065
That's what ults do, anon. if it was any other ult it would have wrecked as much shit as that mei ult.
>>
>>342058303
Watching him ult then just fuck up 3 people with his hammer is great.
>>
>>342057763
I guess I just cannot empathize until I experience it myself. I've never seen a Mei and have been "Nothing I can do," or any comp for that matter. Maybe it's just because I'm coming from WoT which has really bad balance so I don't feel as though the game is unbalanced.
I see a mei and I switch to Rog, Edgy, Traver, or Junk rat and have no problems
>>
>>342058303
i got a potg as reinhardt just holding down left click on a zarya's ult

everyone was mean and bullied me
>>
>>342058303
>zarya pops gravity ult
>it land on a car
>whole other team gets caught in it
>I decide to charge
>everyone dies
>instant honor boner.
>she gets potg but you get a good view of me being a train so it's all good.
>>
>>342058464
I want to see that happen, sounds pretty good.
>>
>>342057412
Give the turret range and a delay before firing with a warning noise when it starts, but up the damage/fire rate to make it more dangerous

Basically, make it the tf2 engineer's turret, which felt more balanced

>>342058023
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krbhq4uO0oE

For the actual gameplay, it's overbotch
>>
>>342058303
>get potg as Reinhardt
>it's just me going ham on four guys with my hammer
>>
>>342058065
So can an ult from like half the roster though
>>
>>342057171

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qytdp4obq9g

This one?
>>
Dear Blizzard, do not allow Toblerone get a PotG unless he alone gets a team kill, thank you!
>>
>>342058651
"When you have hammer, everything looks like nail!"
>>
>Go back to half /v/ since the other is down
>3 overwatch threads on the front page
Did you faggots let the shills in or is this just the current state of /v/ now?
>>
>Play reinhardt

>Q 4 enemies, E kill a genji, charge kill mercy, and smack a mei/genji to death with my hammer
>POTG goes to lucio who knocks one enemy off a ledge and presses E
>>
>>342058817
its like you've never been here during a flavor of the month
>>
>>342058737
Nah, one I'm talking about was on Hollywood and by crazy I mean he was spazzing out.
Might've been a Webm.
>>
>>342058303
>Attacking as Reinhardt on watchpoint
>Get to last objective
>Enemy team all grouped up
>"Now it's time"
>Use Earthshatter
>Manage to get everyone but a Roadhog
>Firestrike, manage to hit two and kill one
>Reaper teammate runs in, use death blossom and finishes off the other 4
>Charge the Roadhog off the cliff with myself
>PotG ended up going to me, finishing with the cliff dive

I was surprised I got it, but I was so happy with the result.
>>
File: RlfaguX.png (327 KB, 496x556) Image search: [Google]
RlfaguX.png
327 KB, 496x556
>>342058326
>res
>pocket streetpig for 20 seconds
>res ready to go again
>>
>>342055435
>counterpick Hanzo
>shit where's my turret
>counterpick Widow
>shit where's my turret
>counterpick Pharah
>shit where's my turret
>counterpick fucking GENJI
>WHERES MY FUCKING TURRET

Toblerone is only good against incompetents, or in packs of 3+ where any counterpick can't do enough damage to stop the turret spam.
>>
>>342055186
not him but his turret is way too fast, it can swing around and kill a dashing genji before he even realizes its there. just give it a delay on shooting targets behind it and reduce its range a bit.
>>
>>342057108
the image is flipped
>>
Nerf all of the q's Game will become much better.
>>
>>342057785
I want to lovingly cuddle and hug Mercy!
>>
>>342058581
>Give the turret range
It does have range, but I agree on nerfing its range a bit so that long-range characters like snipers can more accurately take it out.

>and a delay before firing with a warning noise when it starts
No, absolutely not. What a lot of people don't realize is the insta-lock on the turret is meant to counter characters like Tracer who could just hop around uncontested otherwise. As it stands, Tracer needs to burn an ult and recall in order to kill a turret and every other close-range character without a defensive option has a hard time burning it down quickly enough. The intended counter to turrets is long-range characters and turrets are supposed to counter close-range attack characters, so any balance needs to keep that in mind.
>>
File: banana eliminated.png (765 KB, 1200x673) Image search: [Google]
banana eliminated.png
765 KB, 1200x673
>Playing attack on Egypt
>Fly over left side flank as Pharah
>Bastion on center bridge, pop a couple shots at him and hide behind pillar before he shoots me
>Hiding behind pillar, can't see bastion at all
>Die
>On kill cam the end tip of my wings was sticking out and he was able to shoot them
>>
File: 1465024631843.webm (2 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
1465024631843.webm
2 MB, 854x480
>>342058893
>>
>>342059139
>it's meant to counter anyone
It's an disposable turret, it's not supposed to "counter" anything other than players who are not good enough at killing it. If it's supposed to counter a tracer, then a tracer wouldn't be able to just zoom right past it and fuck up someone else's day.
>>
I'll tell you shitlords how to nerf Torb without him being shit.

As you probably don't know, because you're all shitters. Torb has the second highest win rate behind Symmetra.

Why is that? MOLTEN CARRRRRRYYYYYY.

Put your turret down, sit next to your turret, wait for someone to attack it. When it's almost dead. Pop your ult, turret instantly goes to level 3 without any delay and gains fucking a million health and so do you. Now proceed to shit on anything.

Torbs turrets need a little nerf. A LITTLE nerf. Also his ult shouldn't immediately heal a turret to full health. Nothing I know of one shots a torb turret. Not even full charge shot Widowmaker, so as soon as he sees some damage going on it he can pop Q to make it full health with a shield instantly. Which means your team either must focus fire it, or just wait.

So there you go.
>>
File: 1465096622698.gif (47 KB, 306x469) Image search: [Google]
1465096622698.gif
47 KB, 306x469
>Playing Winston
>Enemy has the point and we're about to lose the match
>Charge in and juggle the team then use ult just as my health is almost gone
>Triple kill, push their Lucio out of the point
>Ult runs out
>2v1 the other guys but Lucio comes back and I can't kill them alone
>Look around for my teammates because I managed to stall for a 20 whole secs
>Nobody came
>While death spectating I see my team all seperated and going different directions as the overtime I worked so hard to keep alive dies out.

It hurts /v/. I hate feeling like I do well as a Tank just to have nobody fucking follow up and take the objective.
>>
>>342055186
I play a lot of Torb and desu he could do with either slightly less hp or less M1 damage.

It's just too much on top of his turret and M2. I wreck people throwing M1s down a choke point all day, feel so much more impactful than a Mcree or Pharah doing the same.
>>
>>342059651
As fun as it is to go molten core right after respawning and watch the kills roll in, I agree with this.
>>
>>342059560
Not that one either. It was from Widow's point of view.
Feel like I should've given this information right off.
>>
>>342056737
>potg
>it's junkrat getting kills with his ult by luck
>it's hanzo getting kills by just spamming, or with his ult by luck
>it's bastion sitting in a corner occasionally holding down m1
every time
>>
>>342059651
I agree with Molten Core not being an insta-heal. Maybe add the additional 500, but not completely heal it.
>>
>>342059960
i know which one you're talking about but i don't have it. just telling you you're not crazy
>>
>>342059916
>Playing an objective based competitive game with strangers

Why do you do this to yourself?
>>
>>342059139
It really bothers me that it has infinite turning speed.

If I jump onto a turret as winston, ult, and try to beat it to death, I should be able to delay the onset of damage by strafing around it. It should turn faster than I can strafe, so it should catch up with me eventually. But being able to turn instantly is bull shit. An ulting Winston should not lose to a turret.
>>
>>342053825
is there a gremlin D. Va edit of primitive sponge?
>>
>>342060054
That's too bad, thanks for the webm though.
>>
>>342059584
Without the turret, Torb is limited to giving people armor (but he can't even do it eternally like Symmetra's shields) and a not-terrible but still underwhelming gun. A good Torb isn't completely useless without a turret, but it sure as hell isn't completely disposable like Symmetra's turrets are.
>>
>>342060213
i wasn't the webm guy
>>
File: Can't stop, won't stop.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Can't stop, won't stop.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>342059960
>>
File: 1465002834357.png (592 KB, 942x944) Image search: [Google]
1465002834357.png
592 KB, 942x944
>>342060001
Hanzo players are the fucking worst
>Be Lucio
>Kill a Reaper with headshots, turn around and knock two tanks off the map, then proceed to finish off a 76.
>This lets my team capture the point
>Feel badass
>Get PotG
>Some Hanzo shitter starts bitching about how he got a 4 kill ult and should've gotten it

Hanzo ults take zero skill to use, they're worst than Bastion PotGs. I'm glad I didn't give that shitter the pleasure.
>>
>>342059537
This happens to me as Mercy so much
>>
File: 1396085472171.jpg (59 KB, 613x744) Image search: [Google]
1396085472171.jpg
59 KB, 613x744
>>342060276
YES
Thank you, this is so fucking funny.
>>
>>342059560
How did he keep on the wall around the corner?
>>
File: 1465315835957.png (553 KB, 1091x827) Image search: [Google]
1465315835957.png
553 KB, 1091x827
>>342060108
It sucks, honestly some bullshit greentext story happens five times daily when I play this. Based on the threads on /v/, it seems like everyone is sorta pissed off by randos at this point.

Competitive when? I want to be done with this.
>>
>>342060276
Holy fucking shit dude, I'm crying
>Looking for him with the scope
>Suddenly, Lucio falling on him
That entire WebM is fucking hilarious
>>
I kind of want to fund a competitive Overwatch scene where you play by these rules

>Only 200HP (and less than) heroes are allowed
>No McCree stun allowed
>No ultimates allowed

Admittedly, love it or hate it, this kind of competitive format would probably end up looking a lot like TF2's comp scene. Probably Junkrats/Tracers/Mercy/Lucio versus Junkrats/Tracers/Mercy/Lucio.
>>
>>342060486
>get killed by hanzo
>it's always just someone spamming instead of actual skill
I don't know why they thought taking the lucksman from tf2 and turning it into a whole class would be a good idea
>>
File: ZenFacepalm.png (539 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
ZenFacepalm.png
539 KB, 1000x1000
>>342059916
That feel is a terrible one, you try so hard and when you die feeling a sense of "at least my team can take it from here" and everyone is jacking off in random parts of the map.
>>
>>342060772
Well yes, of course everyone's pissed by randoms. It's obvious that it's a horrible experience, I don't get you guys at all.
>>
>>342055186
Unaware noobs who need to acquire skil.
I was rein and thought I could shield a turret to get some kills
Every fucking hero could get through my shield before the turret killed them
>>
>>342060876
>no mcree stun
You're not supposed to stand next to mcree. It's like standing next to the pyro and wondering why you're on fire
Plus he's a ganker, and without the stun he has no way of dealing with shits like tracer or genji
>>
>>342057412
The turret I feel is fine. It is very easy to take out with someone that is competent the only thing I feel is too strong is his gun combined with his ability to had 300 health to himself mid fight.
>>
The only thing they need to do with Torb's turrets is make it so Rein can charge them.
>>
>>342056737
>be 76
>take down 3 people in a row with my regular gun fire and a rocket, saving my point in the very last second, and allowing my team to round up and defend our point for victory
>POTG is a Hanzo who killed 3 people with his Ult

Fuck this game. Ability to skip POTG when?
>>
>>342061015
I'm assuming you have people to play this with. None of my friends own this or could be convinced to buy it, ergo my options are to play it alone or not play it. This is the situation 98% of players are in, what's there to not understand?
>>
I wish Torbjorn could heal Bastion with his hammer.
>>
>>342053825
I think her healing should be nerf'd... maybe.
She's not that bad really.
>>
File: 1465063205640.png (354 KB, 739x424) Image search: [Google]
1465063205640.png
354 KB, 739x424
I want to start playing as the stronk Russian woman because she's the only tank I haven't played that much with yet. She seems like she's the most difficult tank to play to me. Any advice on how to play her effectively?
>>
>>342061435
No I don't have people to play with, that's why I don't own the game. It was apparent during the beta weekend that I wouldn't enjoy it att all.
>>
>>342060276
>SWIGGITY SWOOTY IMAH COMIN FOR DAT BOOTY
>>
>>342058958
But then the keyboard is backwards.
>>
>>342061614
...huh? What are you doing here then? Fuck off
>>
>>342061240
Look. I know that McCree has counters. You can play tanks who are overpowered, who are so goddamn easy to play and are, in fact, fucking boring to play like Winston, Reinhardt, or Zarya and just LAUGH at McCree as he throws a flashbang at your shield (achieving nothing) and then you just auto-win the confrontation, but I'm still adamant that stuns do not belong in FPS games.

>B-b-but Tracer / Genji

Get good. You have the power to beat them straight up already. You don't need a bitchass stun.
>>
>>342061701
I popped in from the first page to ask a simple question, don't bully.
>>
>>342053825
why tho when mei rarely gets potg. while bastion grabs them left and right.
>>
>>342061589
Do not spam your abilities. Always let them pepper you a little before you self shield so it guarantees that you get some charge off of it, because half of your health recharges, so you can take some heat.
Just be really smart with your E's, shield tanks rounding a corner, save it when you know an enemy has an ult up soon like a junkrat tire, etc.
Her left click is useful against tanks to get fast charge, and if you're good enough its ok to use vs squishies when you have high charge and can use a right click to finish them off
>>
>>342061589
What if it required a direct hit?
>>
Are Bastion and Hanzo players the biggest faggots in history?
>>
File: 1465104656151.jpg (290 KB, 740x1110) Image search: [Google]
1465104656151.jpg
290 KB, 740x1110
>>342061589
Just git gud on reading the situation and knowing when to bubble your "high-risk" teammates. Not for their own benefit but to bolster your own attacks. Then charge in with your shield and start using your right-click bombs to do AoE damage. Only use the laser at close range.

That's about it.
>>
File: nerf this.jpg (64 KB, 842x872) Image search: [Google]
nerf this.jpg
64 KB, 842x872
>>342060276
Lucio is the best fucking support I've ever played in an FPS. Wallriding is my favourite thing in this game.
>>
>>342059916
I know this feel.
>>
File: wait for it.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wait for it.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
File: jig.gif (46 KB, 267x199) Image search: [Google]
jig.gif
46 KB, 267x199
PS4bros get in here
>>
File: 20160612193212.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
20160612193212.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>342062154
hi.
>>
File: whaddaya dyin'.png (358 KB, 500x710) Image search: [Google]
whaddaya dyin'.png
358 KB, 500x710
>>342061589
Shield allied Junkrat tires for maximum asshurt.
>>
>>342062152
Why was this worth saving?
>>
File: shocked scout.jpg (18 KB, 422x410) Image search: [Google]
shocked scout.jpg
18 KB, 422x410
>>342061739
>winston beating a McCree
>when McCree has anything off cooldown
That isn't a thing that happens.
>>
>>342062230
>console players
>>
>>342060276

>never play support in any game ever
>try lucio

holy fucking shit is this what i've been missing out on?
i've never carried so hard or had so much fun playing an fps
>>
>>342062238
Wait what, you can shield the tries?
>>
>>342059560
That is some GunZ level bullshit
>>
>>342062314
flashbang doesn't go through barrier. you can sit inside of your barrier taking zero damage and zap him to death.

????????
>>
>>342062323
Don't. Stop making me feel like shit for not being able to afford a computer that can play any game more powerful than 16-bit emulation.
>>
>>342061959
>>342062008
Sounds good, thanks for the advice lads.

>>342062238
Can you really do that?
>>
>>342060653
He jumped off the wall and airstrafed back onto it as he rounded the corner.
>>
File: 9Bc6j.gif (584 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
9Bc6j.gif
584 KB, 320x180
>>342060276
Wow... that guy is on a different level entirely.
>>
>>342062367
>>342062415
The tire is counted as an allied hero with 100 health. Go nuts.
>>
>>342062415
Yeah, enemy Roadhogs can also hook tires. I literally have no clue when you would do that other than to possibly spare your teammates but the tire is treated like a player.
>>
File: wot.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wot.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>342062252
the snipe at the end!
>>
>>342062154
reporting, no one ever fucking plays support
>>
File: TouHOUJAMM.gif (259 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
TouHOUJAMM.gif
259 KB, 450x450
I just had a game where our team was dealing with major problems and we had to make a final push, I went genji because I knew he would well, and I fucking deflected the mei's ult, froze their entire team and won us the game, feels good to cuck mei with her own ult :^))
>>
File: attack commences is 30 seconds.jpg (24 KB, 480x452) Image search: [Google]
attack commences is 30 seconds.jpg
24 KB, 480x452
>>342062395
>McCree rightclicks, rolls and rightclicks
>dead monkey

McCree vs Winston is massively in McCree's favour unless he doesn't close the distance and fans the bubble twice.
>>
>>342056737
>why doesn't this computer program understand the levels of skill required in each interaction between these ten players?
I just wish all the people complaining about POTG could die. It's a fucking automatic system, it's a machine. It cannot detect skill, everything is situational, so it HAS to rely on numbers and numbers only.

Computers have no capacity to formulate opinions or draw their own conclusions. Welcome to 1960.
>>
>>342053825
+
>>
I finally got enough coin to buy a Legendary skin. Should I get Bloodhardt, Stonehardt, or Scarecrow?
>>
File: 1464418107287.png (152 KB, 633x628) Image search: [Google]
1464418107287.png
152 KB, 633x628
>>342062795
>I still want to see a genji deflect a 76 heal ingame

Yes you can actually do that.
>>
>>342060276
>Finally figured out how to shit like this on ps4
Feels good mostly because people have a even harder time aiming on console
>>
>>342062916
Bloodhardt>Scarecrow>Stonehardt
>>
>>342062916
Bloodhardt

The axe is worth it.
>>
>>342062965
>mostly because people have a even harder time aiming on console
Anon...
>>
>>342063045
>Aiming on console
>easier then mouse and key board
Nigga wut
>>
File: amazing.gif (493 KB, 500x241) Image search: [Google]
amazing.gif
493 KB, 500x241
>>342059916
Do all winston players need a hug?

they're always the ones that take one for the team and lead charges into dangerous areas.

Super squishy and most likely to die first but winston is a great distraction and a worthy hero.
>>
>>342059560
I love doing this shit at Lucio

I want to buy the Silver Frog skin but I'm worried i'll get it in a lootbox next level up
>>
>>342063113
The ability to pop down a shield and create a small potholder on a point is really helpful.
>>
>>342055026
That's how blizzard games work.
WoW came after adapt or die.
>>
>>342063018
>>342063038
>this shit taste
Stonehardt>Scarecrow>Bloodhardt
>>
>>342063045
Go watch some console gameplay

Torbjorn is the strongest character on console because the turret aims for you
Tracer is downright unusable on it

Controllers are awful for fps for stuff like battlefield and cod, but those games don't have the vertical movement that overwatch has for many of their characters
>>
>>342062965
how do you do it senpai?
>>
>>342063126
Stick with one of the blue/purples. The dreadlocks help obscure the head a little.
>>
>>342062603
>>342062593
So that's why when the tire is destroyed, it comes up in the kill feed. Do many people know about this? I've never seen it happen in game before.
>>
>>342063275
Rebinded wall ride to l2 and turned sensitivity to 100 knockback on x
>>
File: 1464402600989.jpg (687 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
1464402600989.jpg
687 KB, 1920x1280
Mei is T H I C C
>>
File: 1428631992531.gif (2 MB, 300x170) Image search: [Google]
1428631992531.gif
2 MB, 300x170
>>342063241
yup

I love those giant apes when they're played by good players
>>
>>342063109
>>342063267
IT WAS SARCASM!!!!
>>
File: 1463447967443.png (353 KB, 459x360) Image search: [Google]
1463447967443.png
353 KB, 459x360
>>342059916
>Get put in a losing game
>They are on the final push, inches away from the end
>go Lucio
>hop around the point and blast people away for a solid minute
>die, hoping for my teammates to clean up all the weakened enemies
>It's two fucking Hanzos and Widowmakers sitting back missing every shot with our Mccree going around trying to get ebin ambush kills
>DEFEAT
>Chat explodes with my team berating me for not contesting longer
>>
>>342055108
>MUH AUTOAIM DOESN'T AUTOAIM HARD ENOUGH
>>
>>342053825
Take out her self freeze healing and she would be perfectly balanced
>>
>>342063349
I rebound jumping to L3 think that will still work out? I like keeping the bumpers where they are
>>
>>342063564
she already is perfectly balanced
you just suck
>>
>>342063379
post more thicc
>>
>>342063565
if you like it better I guess
>>
You should be able to turn and shoot while frozen

No reason that she is a better trapper than Junkrat along with all the other things she does well
>>
File: 1427860613744.jpg (60 KB, 794x794) Image search: [Google]
1427860613744.jpg
60 KB, 794x794
>>342063510
fucking cunt teammates dude

I know this game was meant to be played on pc but I'm glad I bought it on the shitstation just because people can't use the chat

also apparently everyone types "gg ez" and I already get salty enough as it is.
>>
>>342063775
>tfw got it on both ps4 and pc because my graphics card is 6 years old
>>
>>342063775
Its not nearly as often as you would think.
Its either no one says anything at all all or 1-4 people say GG

I had a 18m game on lijang koth and we won and it was GG all round.
>>
File: Mei.png (382 KB, 1379x961) Image search: [Google]
Mei.png
382 KB, 1379x961
>>342063379
F A T
>>
File: GENETIC FREAK.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
GENETIC FREAK.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>>342063379
SHES FAT
>>
>>342063765
>She is a better trapper than junkrat
Junkrat trap and Mei freeze are used completely differently
Mei's freeze, if she uses it to just M1 into M2 headshot, is basically a shitty mcree stun

Hell Mei's entire kit and playstyle is similar to mcree, but she's a defensive version that's much less powerful
>>
>>342059916
I fucking hate it when half the team is calling for a push

I go in as d.va, push people all over and when my shit is about to blow I pop my ulti.
Just to find my guys just going for kills off the objective.
The mercy is healing some fucking reaper
Pharah fucking off in a corner
Road hog just going after kills

It pisses me off that people treat this game like cod. On computer for fucks sake
>>
>>342058948
FUCKING THIS
>playing as tracer
>skip right in front of turret
>locks automatically onto me as I stop.
What a croc of shit
>>
>>342063601
Found the guy who mains Mei
>>
>>342063434

My friend and I went double Winston. They though the counter to Winston was Reaper, so the counter to two Winstons was two Reapers. They were wrong.
>>
File: 1465763623566.jpg (62 KB, 428x410) Image search: [Google]
1465763623566.jpg
62 KB, 428x410
>>342056737
>Playing as Reaper
>Defense on Numbani
>Enemy payload is within 3m of the completion point
>Our Lucio does his ult
>Our Zarya does hers and traps the whole enemy team, all 6 of 'em
>Walk up and DIE DIE DIE the whole team
>PotG is Torb getting 3 kills with his turret

Even if Zarya got the PotG, I'd understand it. But...fuck, Torbjorn hammering his turret and then standing still and watching the payload?
>>
>>342053825

>that feel when Bastion is shit

Feels bad man
>>
>>342064303
But reaper does counter winston
>>
>>342062324
Lucio is much more fun than a regular healer because it's practically passive and you still can fight while healing. Plus that speed is really nice
>>
>>342064303
Reaper fucks winston pretty good, but when Two winstons are attacking you there isn't much you can do unless you have the whole team firing on them
>>
>>342064364
Stop lying.
>>
>>342063434
I just got out of a game as Winston. Got PotG too but it was a lame play, just a double shut down
>reaper pops his ult
>kill him
>mercy pops rez
>he tries again
>kill him again
I had better plays, maybe not PotG material, but better
>>
>>342064441

Reaper counters Winston. But two Winstons are not countered by two Reapers. Once you go above one Winston, he becomes much stronger.
>>
>>342064273
and?
all you have to do is just not fight her one on one and she gets fucking decimated
>>
File: tf2 killer.webm (636 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
tf2 killer.webm
636 KB, 1920x1080
Overwatch is a game of skill
>>
Nerf Junkrat.

Fuck Junkrat.
>>
File: holy fuck.png (414 KB, 389x545) Image search: [Google]
holy fuck.png
414 KB, 389x545
>mfw zen gets the potg
>>
I will never get the D.Va cute spray
>>
>>342057973
Her ult does minor damage
>>
>>342064958
>93% of the match on fire
Literally how did he not die? A light breeze kills him
>>
>>342065041

What do you have to do for it?
>>
File: ReinttardATTACK.gif (188 KB, 540x308) Image search: [Google]
ReinttardATTACK.gif
188 KB, 540x308
>>342064958
I have gotten POTG as zen before and it just feels so damn good :^)
>>
>>342065041
The Lucio pixel spray is fucking impossible
You have to get four killing blows while wall-riding in one game, iirc.
>>
File: hitbox_reference.jpg (1 MB, 1500x800) Image search: [Google]
hitbox_reference.jpg
1 MB, 1500x800
>>342064824
FPS game has shit hitboxes

more news at 11
>>
>>342064824
>wahhh, why am I losing all the time
>one google search later reveals the game has shit hitboxes
>spam images in every overwatch thread to compensate for lack of skill and self esteem
>>
>>342065383

Why do they use actual rectangle boxes instead of just making it so that the hitboxes are mapped to the character models?
>>
>>342063775
>I know this game was meant to be played on pc but I'm glad I bought it on the shitstation just because people can't use the chat

fucking this, thank god!
>>
>>342065363
The trick is to spam wall ride whenever you can push people off pits. Got mine on Lijang doing that.
>>
>>342064689
This shit happens all the time.
>>
>>342065383
>comparing an old as fuck game to a just launched game by a huge developer
>>342065519
>projecting
>>
>>342065543
Too much shit to process.
>>
>>342065363
Wall ride knock people off the map
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (37 KB, 340x380) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
37 KB, 340x380
>tfw bad people are near me
>tfw people believe in some shitty forced 50% winrate
>tfw enjoy playing torb sometimes to have fun even though he's mediocre
Hard verk doesn't always pay off
>>
>>342065827
>45% win rate as torb
>thinks hes good
>>
>>342065752
too many bad players out there
>>
>>342065543
Too hard. Overwatch suffers from models having retarded hitboxes along with different guns have retarded projectile hitboxes. McCree and Hanzo are an example of two characters that can hit you without even seeing you while you're behind a wall.
>>
>>342065886
my friends always troll pick torb when I play him so every torb game is like 3 torbs minimum on my team and we lose because of that
>>
>>342059651

Symmetra has the highest win rate? I like that if so, she's my favorite character.
>>
>>342055186
Because the turret cheats. It does not use actual line of sight, it uses the game's estimation of your position, resulting in it being able to INSTANTLY shoot you before, ontop of it having pinpoint accuracy, no bullet spread, and no falloff. It also does insane damage.
>>
>>342066216
>14 damage pre bullet
>insane damage
no
>>
>>342066309
dmg per bullet doesnt matter when they never miss and shoot more bullets per second than your momma eats chicken wings per day.
>>
>>342058303
Hell yeah! Hammer time is the best time!
>Volskaya Defense
>enemy team pushes in all at once
>Zarya, Lucio, Soldier, Mei, forgot the other two, they were somewhere else
>they round the corner, Zarya shield was up, wait for it to drop
>Lucio surely about to drop the beat
>HAMMER DOWN
>Flamestrike hits at least 3 of them
>hammer down the squishies, making sure Lucio stays down
>end it with charging Zarya into the wall
>quadruple kill
>killfeed says I got the final blow on 3 of them

But a very close second is a Zarya ult while being fully charged and having caught a bunch of enemies and no Reinhardt barrier to shield them.
>From Russia with love!
>>
>>342064958
https://youtu.be/s7ZjlvketQg
>>
File: 1335079739710.png (416 KB, 623x527) Image search: [Google]
1335079739710.png
416 KB, 623x527
>get play of the game
>next game someone instalocks whatever you were playing as
>>
File: h2-noscale.jpg (479 KB, 1030x1500) Image search: [Google]
h2-noscale.jpg
479 KB, 1030x1500
>>342065383
>comparing them to hitboxes from a 20 year old game
How about you actually compare them to hitboxes from a recent game like CS:GO you inbred retard?
>>
>>342057108
Well she's obviously gotta keep her Snackin' Hand free.
>>
>>342066610
Uhh 2/10 anon apply yourself
>>
>>342066697
Because then he wouldn't have an "argument"
>>
>>342064824
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hx-YFFnruDs

Big hitboxes for projectile weapons exist in a lot of games

Hell they were there for the ambassador as well, worse than what was shown in this video, as a hitscan gun
>>
>>342066697
Not him but that still looks like absolute shit, the hitboxes are huge in comparison to the rest of the body
>>
>>342064824
mercy pistol so stronk it's hilarious
>>
>>342066635
This happened to me the other day. Got PoTG with Phara ult because they decieded to be shitters and stack mercy rein two bastions and a torb in a single corner. Next game they had two pharas .
>>
>>342064689
it's real, I did get once a triple kill, one assisted and PotG was Torbjorn with a double
>>
>>342066697
Not related, but I heard CS:GO got a patch a few months ago that supposedly fixed hit boxes/hit detection. Did it actually fix anything?
>>
>>342060276
widow got BLACKED
>>
>>342067180
I never ran into problems before and I haven't now. Tick is a bigger issue for me.
>>
>>342066457
you are a shitter

pharah can tank it
soldier can tank it
junkrat can tank it
fucking TRACER can tank it, use recall
>>
>>342067376
That's not winston
>>
>>342055416
I think the slow effect should be scaled better and have the time it takes to freeze and the damage it does should be based on how close or far you are from her like how Pyro's flamethrower DPS drops off at the tail end. Also, let her hold onto the alt fire so she can lead her icicle shots.
>>
File: hitboxes.png (419 KB, 512x440) Image search: [Google]
hitboxes.png
419 KB, 512x440
>>342067103
Are you blind or something? CSGO literally has the most advanced hitboxes in any FPS
>>
>>342055752
I feel like they should reduce the range on his hook and in return make it so he can pull himself to walls and shit
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 107

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.