[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Enderal releases in less than a month >no one on /v/ talks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 400px-Enderal_Logo_DE_01.jpg (18 KB, 400x280) Image search: [Google]
400px-Enderal_Logo_DE_01.jpg
18 KB, 400x280
>Enderal releases in less than a month
>no one on /v/ talks about it

Who /hype/ here?
>>
horrible voice acting ruins it for me
>>
>>342032859
The voice acting seems top notch for a project like this.
>>
I've waited YEEEAAAAARS.
I'm actually pumped as balls. If any of the devs are reading this, hook me up with an early version and I'll send you $20.
>>
>>342033000
german actually sounds ok compared to english but that's probably just because i cant speak german
>>
>>342033176
Do you know if there will at least be English subtitles for the German release? I think I'd gladly play it that way if that's the case.
>>
>>342033652
i think it will be just german for release and subtitles/shitty voice after
>>
>>342033652
I think it's gonna be German with english subtitles for release and an english dub will follow later this year
>>
>>342033735
Well fuck. There goes playing it earlier than late July, early August. They're not the best storytellers but they are definitely better than fucking Bethesda.
I started playing skyrim again because of my new girlfriend and I'm realizing just how heartbreaking the game really is. The world's largest puddle is the best way to put it. It seems so vast and beautiful at first but it never gets deeper or more enjoyable. I want that depth, that beauty, that I was promised.
I'm praying for this to be even 50% of what I want it to be.
>>
>>342034057
Have you played Nehrim?
They definitely deliver on worldbuilding and do a way better job than Bethesda
>>
>>342034181
That not-moria segment was a better adventure than anything bethasda has made in a decade
>>
>>342034181
Oh, absolutely. Nehrim is what got me into Oblivion, weirdly enough. I had Oblivion, hated the base game, then years later I found out about Nehrim and I've been eagerly awaiting Enderal ever since. I suffered through Oblivion with some mods after Nehrim but it just wasn't the same. Vanilla Bethesda games feel sterile, without any creativity or leaps of faith. They're safe, which is why your average asshole loves them.
I want to be challenged both in the story and mechanically. I feel like most people don't care about that and just want to meander around doing nothing.

Get this, my girlfriend hasn't even talked to the greybeards and her save is 165 hours in. She's completed the companions, the mage guild and that's about it. She's halfway through Dawnguard, I guess. She quit the Molag Bal quest because "he was rude." She quit another daedra quest because "I didn't wanna kill the cute dog!!"
She's getting gone soon.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.