[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've never seen a vidya youtube channel devolve so far into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 05e.jpg (47 KB, 980x400) Image search: [Google]
05e.jpg
47 KB, 980x400
I've never seen a vidya youtube channel devolve so far into pure clickbait like this one.

It's like the vidya equivalent of those videos about movies thay have thumbnails with a red circle around something that ultimately has nothing to do with the actual video.

It's like when GT had pop fiction investigate rumors that had been debunked for years and had become public knowledge.
>>
Ignore it. By happenstance if this too was your clickbait strategy, consider me baited. I'll hide this thread and fuck off now.
>>
It's cashing in on those conversations we all used to have as a kid about shit like Mew being behind the truck.

It's shameless, but they're going where the money is.
>>
>>342029883
It used to be good back then but it got popular and devolved into clickbait shit and FNAF autism
>>
Literally worse than Death Battle
>>
>>342029883
Yeah, it really lost quality.
>>
>>342030017
I try but his fucking videos keep showing up on my recommendations. I swear each one if more clickbaity than the last.
>>
>Hey guys, welcome to geeeeeem theeeeery
>>
his first videos where click bait too. just see how many sexual shit is in this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2FZ6E64Au4
>>
>>342030683
You are a fucking sheep, fag.
>>
>>342030930
Cringing at his stupid clickbait video titles as they pop up when I open youtube makes me a sheep?

Huh?
>>
I wish he wasn't doing streams and Youtube red videos and used his time to actually make better theory videos. I mean shit at this point I'm willing to put up with all the sponsored bs then have to deal with that garbage
>>
>>342030153
This

It was bareable as a low budget analysis, made up by sufficient research at first. But now just digs up whatever he can find, fling it and hope it sticks with his god aweful humor
>>
>>342034817
Yes.

Like that recent raticate one. Or that stupid Finding Dory 2 parter on film theory. He just does whatever is trending and hastily puts something together
>>
>>342034817
And if his humor doesn't work, he can insert edited pictures of himself, all two pictures.
>>
>>342034817
>>342030153
This.
Old MatPat videos are still enjoyable though
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.