[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was his fucking problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: rafe adler.jpg (56 KB, 620x362) Image search: [Google]
rafe adler.jpg
56 KB, 620x362
What was his fucking problem?
>>
>>342027746
Classic rich kid.

Has something to prove because everything's been given to him. It leads to a great deal of jealousy regarding Drake, who's accomplished everything with practically zero help.
>>
>>342027746
this dude would cuck nathan
>>
>>342027746
He was an asshole.
>>
>I was handed everything on a silver platter my entire life, this is my chance to prove myself, I EARNED IT

>Spent fucking millions of his parents money/hired a fucking mercenary army to do it

great job rafe
>>
Did Nathan and Elena have to disclose to the authorities how many people they killed when they went public
>>
File: cassie.jpg (15 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
cassie.jpg
15 KB, 210x240
>>342029818
>Cassie, did I ever tell you about the time I shot literally hundreds of people, and fought evil magic?
>>
>>342028964
>who's accomplished everything with practically zero help.

Please.
>>
>>342032040
Sully and Elena helped, sure

But for the most part, it was Drake
>>
>>342032681
PLEASE!
>>
>>342029818
they were pirates. pretty sure that's legal.
>>
His whole point in the plot was to be Le Greedy Man.
>>
>>342029748
I think that's what they were going for.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.