[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what did he do wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (71 KB, 1300x823) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
71 KB, 1300x823
what did he do wrong?
>>
>>342021892
that haircut
>>
>>342021892
He hired a nigger
>>
>>342021892
Nothing. He was after a treasure and Nathan decided to meddle because of Sam's "problem". If anything, Sam is the villain.
>>
>>342021892
HE IS A FUCKING WHITE MALE!
>>
was the epilogue a tomb raider teaser?
>>
>>342021892
He got Nadine and a private army involved, and went to Sam, instead of just asking Nate for help in the first place.
>>
>>342021984
Really, nigga? His hair is stylish as fuck.
>dem aesthetics in general
>>
>>342022105
The original trailer implies Sam really was going to be the villain

I suspect Sam and Rafe were the same character before the story got reworked
>>
>entitled white guy is the villain
>>
>>342022675
Still the third best Uncharted villain
>>
>>342022675
>selfless white guy is the hero
>>
>>342022163
>letting a dog on your bed
white people
>>
Starred in a boring game
>>
>>342023584
If animals weren't allowed in beds then we would be forced to let the niggers sleep on the floor
>>
forced as fuck, there was no reason for him to be at odds with sam and nate especially since he just wanted the recognition not the money
>>
>>342022998
>two quipping white guys are the supporting characters
>>
His motivation changed near the ending and came off as forced
>>
Tried to shoot Nate.

If he hadn't done that he'd be fine desu.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.