[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dragon's Dogma
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 20160619212754_1.jpg (377 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
20160619212754_1.jpg
377 KB, 1920x1200
What the fuck /v/ why is this game is SO good? Why does no one talk about this game holy shit!

And why did Skyrim get 96 points in metascore and this game only 81. This game is like Skyrim except everything is better.
>>
It's fairly shallow. The gameplay is alright, but there's really not a whole lot to it and it's very brief.
>>
>>342013362
we do.
>>
>>342013524

Skyrim is way shallower.
>>
File: ddrps.png (290 KB, 640x691) Image search: [Google]
ddrps.png
290 KB, 640x691
>>
>>342013362
>>342013524
As that Anon said, the games shines when you get to actually kill scary creatures. But everything else is a shore. It does have nice gameplay, but that is not what people look for in a RPG game and they never will.
>>
>>342013524
Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong
>>
>>342013976
nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger
>>
>>342013802

my main problem with TW3 is that I have to play as Geralt instead of making my own character and choosing my own playstyle.
>>
>>342013802
The Witcher 3 is superior to Dragon's Dogma in terms of story and graphics.
Dragon's Dogma is superior in terms of gameplay.
That's it.
Anyone else trying to say otherwise is a rabid fanboy.
>>
>>342013362
Is anybody else getting a huge DD vibe from the new Zelda? I've never been a big Zelda guy, but the whole feel of BotW seems to evoke DD.
>>
>>342013362
I love it.

But honestly they should've just made it a game with multiple unique levels than as an open world game. BBI was so much fun as a dungeon crawler but the rest of the game just feels so unfinished with how empty the whole world is.

Best gameplay of any 3rd person fantasy RPG though.
>>
>>342013524
What's shallow about pawns that learn from you?
>>
>>342013362
welcome to 2012!!!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.