[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
yakuza thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Yakuza3-Tattoo.jpg (72 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
Yakuza3-Tattoo.jpg
72 KB, 600x500
you're getting 0, right?

because that's one of the few games i'm still hyped for even if it's a year old

0's intro song is also pure hype, in addition to kuze's theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdVvgdVglOw
>>
Yes, if it releases in the UK. I only ever played 3. I enjoyed it a lot but lost my save. 0 has to be the best place to start.
>>
>>342013047

Yes. Can't wait to preorder it.

Also, Bubble is getting replaced I heard.
>>
>>342013494
Yeah, it probably will be replaced, they've done that for 3 and 4 as well.
>>342013217
>0 has to be the best place to start

I guess for newcomers, but it's better if you played 1-5 in order.
>>
Is it all right to to view reminisce mode in 4?
>>
>>342015004
Yeah, it does a good job of recapping everything up to that point. Still rec playing through all of 'em though.
>>
release date?
>>
>>342015771
Early 2017
>>
>>342013217
>>342015004

Everyone always tells people they can start at 3 and that's fucking criminal because Yakuza 1 and 2 are the best games in the series. Th story has gotten progressively worse because they shoehorn other characters in that you don't give a fuck about and it's barely even about the Yakuza.
>>
>>342015913
>barely even about the Yakuza

well, yeah, since the original title is "Like a Dragon."
>>
Just watched a few gameplay videos on youtube- Zero looks absolutely amazing. Then I was hitting up some videos of the e3 reveal and ign demo.
Those fucking comments. I can't believe they are full of people bashing the game? I mean if it's the kind of people who don't give a shit about yakuza.. how do they even get to the video itself. It must look so boring to them to not be even worth clicking on it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.