[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it confirmed that she is a lesbian ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
Is it confirmed that she is a lesbian ?
>>
What?
>>
You posted a man so it should be "he" and "gay".
>>
>>341990958
>400 replies and 78 images omitted. Click reply to view.
>>
that face was made for a rough facefuck
>>
>>341991191
a dev said that dishonored 2 will include gay characters
>>
who cares, this game is shit and so was the first. its just a meme to pretend you liked it, most boring gameplay of any game tbqh
>>
>>341992270
Looking forward to assassinating them.
>>
>>341992549

There were alot of characters you couldn't assassinate in the first game, I wouldn't be surprised if they were one of them
>>
>>341990958
I wouldn't be surprised so that they could give you the same love interest no matter which character you choose
>>
>>341990958
It was confirmed they won't explore her sexuality
>>
>>341990958
Asexual
>>
Yeah sure why not.

It hasn't nothing to do with the game but it should generate some free publicity from braindead SJW bloggers.
>>
>>341990958
>Is it confirmed that she is a lesbian ?

Oh good.

lesbians are cool.

Gay men are nasty as fuck.

Emphasis on the word 'Nasty'
>>
File: perfect.jpg (23 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
perfect.jpg
23 KB, 480x480
>>341992549
>>
>>341990958
Yes

Source: she ate me out last night
>>
File: cd.jpg (69 KB, 470x648) Image search: [Google]
cd.jpg
69 KB, 470x648
>>341990958
Making her look like Clea DuVall is a pretty strong hint
>>
>>341990958
Why does she look like Prince?
>>
>>341990958
She does look like someone who would have a lesbian lover but refuse to admit she's a lesbo
>>
>>341990958
ayy
>>
>>341992361
kys dumb fuck
>>
>empress of a kingdom
>lesbian
even if she is someones giving her the dick for a successor
>>
>>341997056
Not even the slightest. Get your eyes checked.
>>
>>341990958
I can see similarities here and there but why does the older Emily look a lot more asian? She distinctly reminds me of a Chinese girl.
>>
>>341991521
>play as Emily
>can't play as qt Princess Emily
>have to play as butch ultra-dyke
>>
>>341997558
Her nose and her lips are a lot thinner.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.