[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this board capable of discussing Pokemon:XD without making
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
Is this board capable of discussing Pokemon:XD without making fun of its name?
>>
Fucking Shadow Weather bullshit
>>
>>341989927
XD
>>
>>341989886
it's shit XD
>>
This and Colosseum were legit challenging

>Having to face off against Cipher admins in back to back endurance battles
>They use OP shadow mons and legendaries out the ass
>>
>>341989886
>>>/vp/
>>
Just call it Gale of Darkness. That way memesters don't have a reason to shitpost.

Fuck you /v/. You make it nearly impossible to discuss good games.
>>
>>341990283
The only challenging part was capturing shadow pokemon while they used an attack that dealt self-harm
>>
>>341990934
You just triggered me real bad there friendo
>>
>>341990934
>colosseum
>can only save at PCs

I kinda wish all pokemon games did this.
>>
>>341990784
>Just call it Gale of Darkness
>Implying that something that simple can stop the memesters
>>
>>341989886
take your fucking memes and leave
>>
>>341991801
Well it at least gives them one less reason to reply to you.
>>
>>341991909
My point is that as long as the game is the thread topic it doesn't matter how it's presented, people will still ruin it with XD jokes
>>
>>341989886
XD
>>
>>341989886
no due to shitposters
>>
>>341990934
Shadow attacks didn't do recoil damage in GoD, just super effective damage, so good luck against the final boss, where you have to capture 4 legendaries, and three regular mons

Also where where my Lanturns at, not catchable in either game
>>
I LOVE POKEMON XD
>>
why was it called "pokemon XD"
>>
>>341989886
XD FTW
>>
>>341992189
Fair enough.

Are forced memes even still a bannable offense? I wish these fuckers would each get a 3 day.
>>
>>341992560
XtraDimension

Just the right amount of edge
>>
I begged my mum for months to get this and a gamecube for christmas and when she got it my brother turfed me off the console and used the one save slot for himself. I really hate that cunt.
>>
>>341992736
cool story bro
>>
>>341990934
>Implying Shadow Legendary Dogs didn't slap your shit
>Implying Nascour and Evil Short Mayor guy didn't fuck you up back to back with team full of Psudo's and shadow high base stats

>Implying that other evil short guy in Gale wasn't a faggot with nothing but legendary Shadow mons
>>
>>341989886
There isn't really much to discuss. It's not a very good game.
>>
I played a bit of XD on Dolphin.

Didn't get that far (I didn't even get to the part where I can purify Shadow Pokemon) but it seemed okay.
>>
>>341992882
they also had a Tauros, Rhydon, and Exeggutor
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.