[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The only games I've played for the last 3 years are New
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (474 KB, 1529x1898) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
474 KB, 1529x1898
The only games I've played for the last 3 years are New Vegas, Battlefield 4 and Skyrim. All on PC.

Am I a pleb? /v/ hates these games but nothing else appeals to me.
>>
>>341986972
>/v/ hates New Vegas
How new are you? There's about 4 threads every day dedicated to sucking it off. Granted they should hate it as it is a soulless experience with only one good DLC.
>>
switch battlefield 4 with borderlands 2, add diablo 2, grim dawn, xcom EU and disgaea hour of darkness and you got me basically OP.
I can't get enough of these games either.
>>
>>341986972
>Am I a pleb?
Who cares. Just play the games you enjoy. There's no such thing as "pleb" and "patrician" anyways.
>>
>>341987775
You seem perturbed.
>>
>>341986972
/v/ is full of cunts. Who care what they think.
>>
The only games I've played the last 3 years are Red Alert 2, Supreme Commander, Battlefield 4 and Doom 2.
>>
>>341986972
Play what you like m8 I don't give a fuck
>>
>>341987775
>They should
You should kill yourself
>>
>>341986972

No, but you're approaching games with a very closed mind and only hurting yourself in the process. Its like music man, play a little bit of everything and give anything a shot.
>>
>>341987775
>only one good DLC
which one? i liked all of them but OWB. i guess the story just didn't appeal to me there.
>>
>>341990740
not that dude but i liked all of them except hh, owb was my favorite though since it was the same kind of nonlinear game that fonv largely was
>>
>>341987775
>one good DLC
I enjoyed OWB and HH, DM was annoying but worth it for all that gold and LR was just boring
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.