[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Twilight Princess Nintendo Wii U
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_019E5.jpg (506 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WiiU_screenshot_TV_019E5.jpg
506 KB, 1280x720
When is this game supposed to get fun? I'm about halfway through the game and its been shit. Wolf Link is terrible. Just finished Lakebed Temple.

Also the sounds and music are bad for a Zelda game
>>
keep going OP it gets good right after the final boss
>>
Lakebed Temple is one of the better dungeons, apart from that piss easy SOTC wannabe boss

It gets better but wolf link remains awful. Be happy they lowered the amount of tears in the HD version.

Did you not enjoy the fire dungeon where you threw around gorons with steel boots, or the puzzles of the temple?
>>
the wind and ice temples are fun
>>
>>341979482
I hate wolf link. And that's been a large chuck of the first half. Tears of light was awful. Music and sounds have been mediocre. I enjoyed some things about it.

But Zelda games are supposed to be the cream of the crop. And the majority of what I've played so far has been a chore.
>>
It's a bad game
>>
>>341979147
First third is pretty shit, with the insect hunts and the twilight making every area you visit look muddy and faded. But about halfway through it starts to get more enjoyable, but it's honestly not a very good Zelda game. About the same level as SS, but for different reasons.
>>
File: sadausfrog.png (12 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
sadausfrog.png
12 KB, 228x221
>that feel when enjoyed Twilight Princess
>but apparently no one else did
>>
>>341979147
>I'm about halfway through the game
How would you know that if you don't know the game already? And if you knew the game already, how don't you know when (or if) it will get fun?
>>
>>341980737
Because I'm about twenty hours in and just about every 3d Zelda has taken me around 40 hours.

I mean I hope I'm halfway. Don't know if I want to play this game another 30 hours
>>
>>341980705
Don't worry anon, I got your back. Got that game with my Wii on launch day and loved it. It was like a religious experience.
>>
>>341980705
A lot of people did, so you're far from alone.
>>
Why is this game bad? Looks neat.
>>
Is this game good or not
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.