[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ther is more salt in /v/ then in the dead sea just because of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: vkQgf0x.jpg (766 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
vkQgf0x.jpg
766 KB, 3840x2160
ther is more salt in /v/ then in the dead sea

just because of ONE game
>>
Breath of the Wild pretty much guaranteed itself unanimous GOTY 2017 awards in the same year when Sony will finally release all the shit they've been showing off at the last two E3s. And Microsoft confirmed that they've gone full Alienware. Of course there's salt.
>>
MILES OF EMPTY FUCKING GRASS AND BOKOBLINS
>>
>>341976129

thanks for proving my point
>>
>>341976234

Good, the salt needs to happen, this game is going to be garbage if the demo was at all representative
>>
>>341976431
>>
The problem is the game is a open world sandbox 2009 tech demo and you're hyping it up to be the second coming of christ.

Remove the word Zelda from this game and 90% of /v/ would assume its another indie game from steam and disregarded it. This game is being sold on the basis of brand value just like 90% of other Nintendo games.

I'm not salty about it though, I'll be buying and playing this on my wiiU it's just that we shouldn't get into the habit of praising mediocrity, it only sets people up for disappointment, attracts shitposters and undermines the work of developers who are putting in so much more and better work into their games because they can't get by from marketing a decade old franchise and actually have to creative good and innovative games.

If you feel people are trying to bring you down to size too much, question the hype you have for this game, I said the same thing to Uncharted fags and I'll say it to you, don't blindly eat out the palm of Sony and Nintendo or Microsoft or whoever because they are making a game for your designated platform.
>>
>>341976572
Have you watched even a minute of gameplay footage?
I'm not denying the Zelda brand helps the hype, but the attention to detail and TECHNOLOGY shown off would be impressive for any game.
>>
>>341976572
>Remove the word Zelda from this game and 90% of /v/ would assume its another indie game from steam and disregarded it
I don't understand people who say this. It genuinely looks fantastic, and if it were an indie game (which it wouldn't be given its massive scope), then it would be praised. Also what >>341977240 said.
>>
And you faggots said Nintendo is dying.

No motherfuckers, Nintendo just was too busy making video games while you were complaining.
>>
File: 1466186241997.png (110 KB, 257x218) Image search: [Google]
1466186241997.png
110 KB, 257x218
>>341976090
>Last Guardian finally gets a date announced
>it's followed by roughly 2 seconds of mild cheering
>the fucking Crash Bandicoot bait-and-switch got more cheers when it began
Sony was great this year for all the wrong reasons.
>>
>>341977240
What technology? Kicking rocks and lighting fires? Shit has been done looooong ago. I saw nothing new, just new to Zelda.
>>
File: anon_gets_tricked_twi(...).jpg (1 KB, 16x125) Image search: [Google]
anon_gets_tricked_twi(...).jpg
1 KB, 16x125
>>341976431
>representative

small demo of starting area with all towns and NPCs removed.

Hey I got another great idea: Let's judge games by their tutorial from now on.
>>
>>341978116
Name a game where you can steal an enemy's swinging torch, light the grass on fire around him so he's trapped in a circle, and toss a barrel of c4 inside to blow him up...then victory slide down the hill on your shield?
>>
>>341978341
fuck you
>>
>>341978672
>>I've got no comeback
>>I'm 12
Get fucked
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.