[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did SquareSoft purposefully try and make Kuja appear to be flamingly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Kuja.jpg (25 KB, 367x257) Image search: [Google]
Kuja.jpg
25 KB, 367x257
Did SquareSoft purposefully try and make Kuja appear to be flamingly gay?
>>
>>341972987
Kuja and Kefka were the two gayest of villains.
>>
>>341974705
Don't forget Seymour Gaydo

He even forced a bitch to marry him to avoid suspicion
>>
>>341974705
Don't forget about Tingle!
>>
>>341974824
What about Sephiroth?
>>
>>341974705
>>341972987
Samefag

But yeah i think they wanted it to be more feminine for some reason
>>
>>341974923

Wanted to fuck his mother.
>>
>>341976026
I think he identified with his mother and wanted to fuck his father.
>>
>>341976068

He didn't even know Hojo was his father.
>>
>>341972987
To be fair, there was only one body type on Gaia.
>>
>>341976258
Gay?
>>
>>341972987
yeah, well make him very shakespearian.
Since males had to play female roles back then and only young men could play those roles. Kuja being a fucking premadonna it kinda fits his character.
Semorre was like flaming queen Gay dude in his late 20s, had his fun but it's time to focus.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.