[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zelda thread What's your favourite Zelda Dungeon? Take
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 24
File: 00915.jpg (36 KB, 666x384) Image search: [Google]
00915.jpg
36 KB, 666x384
Zelda thread

What's your favourite Zelda Dungeon? Take everything into consideration, lore, design, music, atmosphere, bosses, dungeon item..

Mine? Arbiter's Ground
>>
Me too, OP. Arbiter's Grounds was the shit. I loved the invisible rats. Freaked me out the first time I saw it. I was disappointed we didn't see any Gerudo in the game though.
>>
>>341959302
I don't think I have a favourite dungeon but as far as water temples go TPs was one of the better ones.
>>
>>341959302
Shadow Temple in OoT is fucking gruesome, I like it
Also Spirit Temple is cool
>>
File: Snowpeak_Ruins.jpg (539 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Snowpeak_Ruins.jpg
539 KB, 1280x800
Snowpeak Ruins.
Not only is it a neat dungeon, it's a fuckon' HOUSE.
>>
Cliché but stone tower temple. Pure awesomeness. Also the Sandship from skyward sword is great.
>>
>>341959302
Forest Temple
Stone Tower Temple
City in the Sky
>>
>>341963031
This was comfy as fuck. I loved the comedic timing on Yeto pushing Link to the ground to grab some cheese or a pumpkin, and Midna's indignation with Yeta.
>>
Hmm.. This is actually a tough question. I have a few.

Dragon Roast Peak
Shadow Temple
Goron Mines
The Skeleton Forest from ALTTP
>>
>>341959302
Snowhead Temple, I really love how the dungeon plays out. Love the way you alter the layout and how it has an actually useful shortcut, and I think it has some of the best hidden secrets.
>>
>>341963280
The lobby and kitchen was comfy, the rest felt really fucking eerie... in a beautiful way, of course
>>
Stonehead
Sprit temple
Water temple
Fire temple
Water temple
Forest temple
Swamp from mm
Dragon roost

Love the level design in oot and mm
>>
>>341964006
Yeah. I liked the thought of the two of them chilling in a house with wolves and ice giant around. Made me wonder what kind of people used to live there before Yeto and Yeta moved in.

Also, Yeta being the boss was great and legitimately made me consider the power of the mirror I was trying to put back together. I kept expecting Link to get possessed or something to come from the whole "you're using dangerous powers" but it never did, sadly, my one regret about TP along with the loading screens.
>>
>>341964220

Forest Temple for sure. I keep a save just after growing up so I can rush through it. I consider leaving the ToT, racing Dante, and skirting the moblins to be the pre-dungeon.
>>
Forest Temple from OOT comes to mind as well as spirit temple. I also fondly remember the first crystal dungeon from LTTP. Also I loved the uncensored music from the fire temple in OOT with the chanting, was really disappointed when it got removed.
>>
>>341964712
Why did it get removed?
>>
It's gotta be Shadow temple or the Stone Tower, but honorable mention to the pirate's fortress from Majora's, it's not an actual dungeon but I find it really challenging and fun, also has great atmosphere, like a dungeon where sneak it´s part of the puzzle
>>
>>341964843
It had a muslim prayer in it, apparently Nintendo just got it from a bunch of other noises they mixed into the game and didn't realize what it was until later then. Here's a neat video on it.

https://youtu.be/U34MFcJdGCo
>>
>>341964843
It's some Islam thing that somehow made its way onto the sample library that I guess Koji Kondo was using. So at some point, someone realized that the religion of peace was going to behead them and suicide bomb game developers because that part of their magic book isn't allowed to be recorded or some shit.

There's a number of games with that chant, and I think many of them got censored. In Zelda's case, they realized after the initial production run of the gold carts and changed it afterwards.
>>
>>341959302

you posted it
>>
I recently played through the Temple of Time in TP. I thought it was a neat dungeon kinda annoying, but the concept interesting.
>>
File: 1466042415481.gif (479 KB, 510x510) Image search: [Google]
1466042415481.gif
479 KB, 510x510
>>341959302
The Tower of the Gods will forever be my favorite Zelda dungeon
>>
Forest Temple

The music, the entrance, the boss room, the twisted room.
You could really tell that this shit was getting darker.
>>
>>341964483
>>341965371
Yeah, Forest Temple is GOAT. The atmosphere is absolutely haunting, amazing ambient soundtrack and Phantom Ganondorf is the hardest boss in the game (by the time you fight real Ganondorf you have way more health and experience)
>>
>No one has posted it yet
REH!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FLQ_h_LaqA
>>
Forest Temple and Shadow Temple from Oot, Tower of the Gods was mindblowing and Snowhead from TP.

Hard to select only one but maybe the Forest Temple just because.... Phantom Ganon
>>
If you place anything as your favorite after windwaker you are a neo nintendoer
Face shrine
Shadow temple
Spirit temple
Turtle rock
Great deku tree oot
>>
>>341966487
The Ancient Cistern in SS is legitimately jizz worthy though
>>
>>341966487
TP and SS temples might not have been the most intricate but some of them really nailed the aesthetics and atmosphere. SS was a weak Zelda but those desert dungeons were neato.
>>
File: turtle rock.png (699 KB, 3196x1100) Image search: [Google]
turtle rock.png
699 KB, 3196x1100
Spirit Temple in Master Quest was my favorite. There were some really good puzzles in there. All of my other tops picks would probably be from the GB Zelda games. Their dungeons were amazing, especially when compared to LttP
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmsZyC0UXUU

It was so good. It felt mature compared to the child dungeons, like shit was really getting real

Every adult dungeon in OOT was incredible really. OOT has such a fucking good sense of atmosphere that none of the others besides MM have been able to match
>>
Forest Temple.
>>
File: o-face.png (206 KB, 571x429) Image search: [Google]
o-face.png
206 KB, 571x429
Great sand see and the lanayru mining facility.
>>
Binding of isaac does very well for zelda dungeons just no puzzles and randomized items and randomized rooms

Has more creativity then neo nintendo as well
>>
>>341959302
Temple of Time from Twilight Princess
>>
Eagles tower from LA and sandship from SS

>>341967584
Timeshift stones made that game
>>
>>341960218
Invisible Rats were cool the first time, but whenever they repeated it was a damn chore.
>>
>>341967026
Kind of the direction of the series there. Action downgraded, but set pieces and location design
>>
File: tetra.gif (178 KB, 212x327) Image search: [Google]
tetra.gif
178 KB, 212x327
Stone tower temple

>tfw you see the demons licking the triforce and realise it's the tower of babylon
>>
>>341959302
Every game has good and bad dungeons, but here's my tier list of 3D Zeldas going by overall dungeon quality alone:

>1. Twilight Princess
>2. Ocarina of Time
>3. Majora's Mask
>4. The Wind Waker
>5. Skyward Sword
>>
Others have already said how the dungeons from OoT are godly but the final 4 dungeons of SS were fucking amazing, especially Ancient Cistern. I also loved the shit out of the ones from Minish Cap, though I can't remember their designs too well.
>>
>>341969090
I hated both of the volcano dungeons in SS, other than an occasional statue or archway them and their bosses are completely forgettable
>>
Just got to Mt Doom in TP.
Does it get better? This feels like an incredibly linear and cinematic game as Zelda goes.

I wanted to play the later titles of the series as I never played anything after MM. What is worth emulating?
>>
It's a tie between Forest Temple from Ocarina of Time and of all things City in the Sky from TP despite my hatred of everything else in that game.
>>
>>341970946
>Mt Doom
I assume you mean the Goron Mines (dungeon 2/9), yeah the game just gets better and better as it goes and has a 10/10 finale like most Zelda games
>>
File: Stallord.png (579 KB, 791x582) Image search: [Google]
Stallord.png
579 KB, 791x582
>implying he wasn't bomb as fuck
>>
>>341971843
this dude was in TP, right? I remember being excited about the boss fight and then mildly disappointed because the fight was based on that spinning top. The gadget itself was cool as fuck but the boss fight was meh at best, in my opinion
>>
>>341972215
I'm playing through TP again and just fought that guy last night, easily my favorite boss in the game what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>341971519
Ok going to stick with it then.
Find the beetles doggie mode and the weird cut to set piece moments aren't doing it for me.
>>
>>341972509
you're already done with 2/3 of the twilight sections, the last one might be the worst but afterwards is when it really starts picking up
>>
>>341972339
Different anon, but there really isn't anything exciting about it. The boss looks cool, like most of TP's bosses, but in execution the fight is as simple and lackluster as all the others.
>>
File: 1349426181687.gif (342 KB, 500x317) Image search: [Google]
1349426181687.gif
342 KB, 500x317
Tower of Gods was pretty cool.
>>
>>341959302
Forest Temple from OoT without a doubt.
>>
>>341959302
Mostly because of nostalgia i'd say Tail Cave
Else it's Snowpeak Ruins
>>
>>341972339
>I played it and liked it's my favorite
>it's not your favorite though, so something is incorrect about your opinion
Not him, but I felt the same way. Cool boss, but Stallord was not as threatening as I hoped, even though he is still a LoZ boss.
>>
Sky Keep was a cool dungeon.
>>
>>341963031
Loved this one, came here to say this.
>>
>>341968297
Tower of Babel isn't it?
>>
>>341966487
Nigga the second dungeon in TP with the magnets was dope
>>
File: 1465082401258.png (1 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1465082401258.png
1 MB, 1000x1000
>>
>>341972509
Yeah the beetle sections are complete ass
>>
Funny how NO ONE mentions a water dungeon
>>
>>341973941
third reply says TP has one of the best water temples and multiple people have said Ancient Cistern
>>
>>341959302
I have to pick The Sky Keep even if is just for dungeon design. My favorite dungeon design in a zelda game ever
>>
>>341959302
The mansion from TP

Or the city in the sky

Any from TP, really. For all its problems, it absolutely nailed the dungeons
>>
File: spirit temple.jpg (77 KB, 768x600) Image search: [Google]
spirit temple.jpg
77 KB, 768x600
>>
The last two dungeons from SS, I can't remember their names. Really clever puzzles in them
>>
Palace of Darkness from Link to the Past.

I like it just because of how fucked up and how it adds on the "going into a worse place into a bad place". Like going into a prison in Hell or a slum in a third world country.

Plus, it's offhand themes also give me the shivers. No one's thought of it too serious, but how there are monkeys and apes guarding a dungeon where within lies violent and vicious dinosaurs evokes a whole "feud verging on a vendetta of existence since the birth or the world" feel. Like the whole Reptites VS Humans in Chrono Trigger thing; like if the monkeys don't keep the helmasaurs in the Palace they'll come out, eat everyone and eventually go seize the Triforce themselves. Scary, instinctively shocking AND intriguing.
>>
>>341966042
EH REH
EH REH
EH REH
doodoo doo doo
>>
>>341975390
Kinda off topic here but LttP had some really primal shit in it.

The Dark World and its dungeons are amazing simply because they reek of ancient dangers beyod the human power. The fact that even people are warped into beasts (especially those who left behind their lives to go after the triforce). Fuck even the village dungeon was some hellish undergound prison.
>>
>>341963309
>Dragon Roast
I didn't know the Rito tribe took turns to mock Valoo.
>>
>>341964452
... you didn't regret the bloated opening and uncanny valley humans?
>>
>>341977264
Uncanny valley implies those mutants were even close to looking human.

Besides best waifu Hena of course.
>>
>>341965124
In this instance, the muslims weren't asking for anything out of the ordinary. The quoted prayer was "Allah is great", being sung in a demonic echo in an underground chamber of fire. I think most religious groups would object to "[our leader or figurehead] is great" being heard sung in a hell-like environment.

Combine that with the fact that militant Islam just wasn't as big as it is today and the case was pretty clear cut. Still, I like the chanting, it sounds very characterful, pained and haunting.
>>
>>341977431
I'm not a gay so I wouldn't cry about shit being featured in a video game
>>
Stone Tower, by far. flipping an entire dungeon, followed with this soundtrack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNDLoncWz30
>>
File: Impisz.png (157 KB, 1364x614) Image search: [Google]
Impisz.png
157 KB, 1364x614
>>341969090
Minish Cap benefits greatly from top-tier music, and the dungeons are no exception.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7GHrsnc5nU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMpv0m50WyU

>dat transition in the Sky Palace
Oh baby.
>>
>>341977405
Well yeah, that's what makes them uncanny. If they just looked like animals or geometric shapes it'll be funny or cute.

>>341977545
By that logic, most of the world is a gay.
>>
>>341964220
Stonehead?

There's only one Water Temple in all Zelda.
Which Forest Temple?
>>
>>341964483
Ocarina of Time would be significantly improved if Dante from Devil May Cry raced you for the hookshot.
>>
>>341966487
Which Turtle Rock?
>>
File: WWET.png (974 KB, 900x880) Image search: [Google]
WWET.png
974 KB, 900x880
>>341959302
The Earth temple was one of my favourites.
Forest Temple from OOT, Snowpeak Ruins from TP and Ancient Cistern from SS were great too
>>
>>341973639
The Tower of Bibellione, actually.
>>
>>341977192
Comedy Central is really hurting for ratings nowadays man. They'll roast anyone.
>>
I've got to hand it to some of the dungeons from LA. They may be simple but they have excellent layouts, solid themes and exceptional atmosphere from such limited technology.

Catfish's Maw
Face Shrine 1 & 2
Eagle's Tower

Big props also to the subdungeons from MM, the Gerudo Pirate Fortress and Ikana Castle, for having killer music and tight design.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pbj6_9ha1Xk
>>
>>341979143
SWORD TRICK ROYAL TRICK ROYAL TRICK SWORD TRICK ROYAL TRICK ROYAL TRICK SWORD TRICK SWORD ROYAL SWORD TRICK SWORD
>>
>>341980050
LA has really great dungeons compared to AlttP and even the Oracles (Though they had their moments).

Chasing that Stalfos around
Face Shrines repeating corridors
Key Cavern is literally just a proto-Gerudo Training Grounds
Even Turtle Rock was really memorable.

I can't remember a thing about Oracle of Seasons dungeons. They scratch the Zelda itch but they aren't unique or special...except Ages later more infamous dungeons (Mermaid cave and JJB) but they're memorable for all the wrong reasons.
>>
>>341959302
I have fond memories of the Stone Tower temple, but I only ever played through it once so it may be just nostalgia.
>>
File: snowpeak-ruins-outside.jpg (495 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
snowpeak-ruins-outside.jpg
495 KB, 1280x800
>>341963031
>>341963280
>>341973537
Came to post

I hope we get White Wolfos in BotW. One of the weapon descriptions mentions wolves, the spear I think.

Also Tower of the Gods, were there any Shiekah symbols hidden there?
>>
File: 1462681745293.jpg (37 KB, 670x496) Image search: [Google]
1462681745293.jpg
37 KB, 670x496
>>341959302
>favorite Zelda dungeons
Honestly, the dungeons are often some of the worst aspects of Zelda games, period. Kids get nostalgic about them because the endorphin rush of finally figuring them out, but Zelda dungeons exist on two extremes of the spectrum:

>piss easy/no challenge
>boring/confusing

There is no middle ground when it comes to Zelda dungeons.

The first handful of dungeons in any Zelda game are the tutorial dungeons and tend to be quick, to the point, and not particularly challenging. Then they start throwing dungeons at you that are extraordinarily convoluted, basically forcing you to struggle your way through them until you find the dungeon's unique item to help you through the gimmicks. After the honeymoon period of your new item wears off (after using it a million times to progress through the dungeon, this happens very quickly), the dungeon basically becomes this boring fucking slog where you might miss something and be forced to do the whole dungeon over again in order to try to figure out what exactly you missed so you can continue onward. Worse still, most of the bosses at the end of this huge slog are disappointingly easy, 'cause they're all typically set to be weak to your new item.

At any rate, playing Zelda games for their dungeons is silly. The exploration is the core of Zelda's gameplay and basically why you even bother to play Zelda games in the first place. Don't lie to yourselves, you know deep down I'm right.

If you need more proof, why do you think Wind Wanker is such a shit game? It's because there's basically nothing to explore between dungeon slogs.
>>
>>341980358
Exactly anon, you understand the issue with the Oracles dungeons to a tee. Capcom had yet to learn how to make atmosphere in a Zelda dungeon, or else they couldn't do it until they had the more advanced tech in MC.

I will give credit to Dancing Dragon Dungeon however for having a very nice theme tune. Not that easy to listen to on repeat compared to LA music, but good.
>>
>>341980616
Not that I recollect. Lots of eyes but that's a different question. As far as I recall only the shields on Ganon's hut, and maybe Tetra's mother, reference the Sheikah in WW.
>>
>>341981032
>Zelda is bad because I don't like the formula
Nobody is making you play Zelda.
>>
>>341981032
ok where is your youtube channel where you talk in a monotone voice about it
>>
File: Top_of_Tower.jpg (530 KB, 1010x1267) Image search: [Google]
Top_of_Tower.jpg
530 KB, 1010x1267
>>341981240
It does share some design elements with the Twili and the shrines and stuff in BotW, the esoteric lines and symbols everywhere.

How exactly did people translate the runes in BotW anyway?
>>
Master Quest Spirit temple.
It was balls to the wall hard.
I had to soft hack to complete it. Didn't know how to stop the water current at the start.
>>
>>341982349
>Tower
>Only has three floors

Why is every dungeon in Wind Waker a disappointment?
>>
>>341964483
Forest Temple was a really well designed dungeon. Absolutely one of my all time favorites.
>>
>>341965114
Cool video. Useful.
>>
>>341982493
Your hate is your own
>>
Explorer's crypt
>>
>>341981032
I disagree wholeheartedly. The dungeons are my favorite parts of Zelda. Also, Wind Waker was my favorite Zelda of them all.

Additionally, if you find any of them confusing or convoluted, you're probably just not smart enough for Zelda, and that's saying something. The dungeons top out at "clever" difficulty.
>>
Seeing as the thread's winding down, I'll share the data I've collected from here on top-rated dungeons.

Forest Temple (OoT) ||||| ||||| |
Snowpeak Ruins ||||| |||||
Spirit Temple ||||| |
Stone Tower Temple ||||| |
Shadow Temple |||||
City in the Sky |||
Ancient Cistern |||
Face Shrine |||
Arbiter's Grounds ||
Sandship ||
Dragon Roost Cavern ||
Gerudo Pirate Fortress ||
Tower of the Gods ||
Eagle's Tower ||
Turtle Rock (LA) ||
Key Cavern ||
Catfish's Maw ||
Lakebed Temple |
Goron Mines |
Skull Woods |
Water Temple |
Fire Temple |
Woodfall Temple |
Great Deku Tree |
Lanayru Mining Facility |
Temple of Time |
Tail Cave |
Sky Keep |
Palace of Darkness |
Temple of Droplets |
Palace of Winds |
Earth Temple |
South Face Shrine |
Ikana Castle |
Explorer's Crypt |

It's hard to tell what the formatting will do, so hopefully that's legible. Forest Temple and Snowpeak Ruins (both set in an isolated ruined manor) are the clear winners, with the runner's up being spooky-spiritual dungeons set in desert areas or associated with unusual peoples. (Arbiter's Grounds didn't make it into this group, oddly).

Poring over this, I thought about combining some of the dungeons in similar brackets together to condense their appeal. I considered a mixed Forest Temple+Snowpeak Ruins to serve as a central, revisited dungeon in a game like in PH and ST. Then I realised that actually, all you need is to mix the themes from some of the lower-ranking favourites to great awesome new dungeons.

Here's a few arbitraries I made just from the order of the list:

Mineral Catacombs - Lakebed Temple + Goron Mines
The Ghastwaters - Skull Woods + Water Temple
Peatfire Shrine - Fire Temple + Woodfall Temple
Dynamo Pastor - Lanayru Mining Facility + Temple of Time
Giant's Brig - Tail Cave + Sky Keep
Dungeon of Five Mouths - Palace of Darkness + Temple of Droplets
Palace of Spires - Palace of Winds + Earth Temple
The First Castle - South Face Shrine + Ikana Castle + Explorer's Crypt
>>
File: TPHD.jpg (464 KB, 1049x1500) Image search: [Google]
TPHD.jpg
464 KB, 1049x1500
I'm just gonna ask here because I don't want to start a new thread. Twilight Princess is the only 3D zelda I haven't played yet. Is TPHD as good as WWHD? or should I just emulate? How big of a difference is there between this and the GC version?
>>
File: batman approves.gif (360 KB, 500x420) Image search: [Google]
batman approves.gif
360 KB, 500x420
>>341985958
You. I like you.
>>
>>341986125
TP is alright. Plays like Ocarina if it was super linear with dialogue shoved down your throat for the first 5 hours. I disliked the segmented overworld too but that's more personal preference talking.

Dungeons are where it shines.
>>
>>341986469
Have you played the HD version? or would the GC version be good enough.
>>
As a temple I know it's low-tier, but the whole "inside the well" and Shadow Temple section of OoT was fucking awesome as a kid. That shit was so dark, and I remember playing the old version on N64 with all the blood stains still there. Absolutely awesome stuff.
>>
>>341986806
>Shadow Temple
>Low tier

It's pretty high on >>341985958's list so someone must like it. I kind of like it but I'm not sure why exactly.
>>
>>341985958
I caught two more data points - another one for the Sky Keep, and one for the Fire Sanctuary.

>>341986291
Cheers.
>>
>>341986994
Well, there are many stock reasons why someone might like the Shadow Temple. It's a slice of Hyrule's deeper, darker secrets, a descent into hell and the underworld that tests Link with illusions and ghastly revenants. Do any of those push your buttons?
>>
>>341987150
It's mostly bricks and caves and recycled Well assets, thematically it should be the most boring Ocarina dungeon by proxy. But something about the fact that the dungeon is less "undead" themed Temple once you kill the dead hand and more like some groovy underground torture city full of mechanical deathtraps is really cool.

Or maybe I was just looking into it too hard.
>>
>>341963031
Ah man I came to post this too. That sled race down to the house was always super fun, I hope we get something like that in BotW
Yeta and Yeto were super adorable, and the house was really awesome.
Plus the ball and chain is my favorite weapon in the game
>>
>>341987764
I think it's a valid perspective. You acknowledge that the assets are bland and unoriginal, yet their assembly is evocative and conveys something distinctly nasty in an otherwise pg7-rated game.
>>
File: EHH REHHHH.png (118 KB, 764x718) Image search: [Google]
EHH REHHHH.png
118 KB, 764x718
>>341966042
>>
>>341985958
Nice effort anon.

So anyone else start replaying something due to Zelda excitement? Going through TPHD now myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUjBL8eSRuc
>>
File: Eagle's%20Tower.png (47 KB, 1504x1056) Image search: [Google]
Eagle's%20Tower.png
47 KB, 1504x1056
this one
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-18-13-49-10-1.png (529 KB, 1080x1108) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-18-13-49-10-1.png
529 KB, 1080x1108
>>341982443
>>
Tail Cave because it was my first dungeon, or Snowpeak Ruins. Would go with Snowpeak Ruins though, so comfy.
>>
File: shutout.png (774 KB, 1800x1367) Image search: [Google]
shutout.png
774 KB, 1800x1367
>>341985958
>Dynamo Pastor - Lanayru Mining Facility + Temple of Time

Awesome, and feels like a feasible future Zelda dungeon

>>341989235
Doing the same now, then back to WWHD probably. I'm playing Curious Links and searching for signs of the Sheakah
>>
>>341986125
Emulation is better due to graphics. There are some codes you can use to replicate the HD features.
>>
>>341990854
Glad you like it. I felt this conveyed the concept I had in mind more vaguely than the others; what do you imagine when you read those words?

Also, as the tally updates, I wrote a few more mixes:

Salamander's Abbey - Fire Sanctuary + Tail Cave
Tomb of the Penitent - Explorer's Crypt + Bottom of the Well
Deku Plantation - Great Deku Tree + Lanayru Mining Facility
Cathedral of Heart - Temple of Time + Fire Sanctuary
>>
>>341972813
I'm with you anon, I love crazy structures that makes zero sense influenced by religions and believes.
>>
File: 1466094149615.png (1 MB, 1131x1200) Image search: [Google]
1466094149615.png
1 MB, 1131x1200
Stone Tower Temple
Forest Temple
Unicorn Cave (Liked the side scrolling and magnetic gloves)
Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.