[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going to play through the entirety of Morrowind for the first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: MorrowindCOVER.jpg (62 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
MorrowindCOVER.jpg
62 KB, 375x500
Going to play through the entirety of Morrowind for the first time, what should I know before hand? Which class should I play? And is it alright if I use MGO or should I not?
General Morrowind thread.
>>
No love for Morrowind?
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d69wYi3_LWo&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>341956349
Recommend a spell caster, mainly because the magic is so god damn robust ignoring it would be a shame.
>>
Bruh play how you want. Just make sure to put points into whatever you want to use

>>341956954
>mainly because magic is so god damn broken*
Don't worry famalam I fixed it for you
>>
>>341957059
Works either way m8
>>
>>341957059
So everything is viable? I don't want to level something like spears only to find out they're shit that should never be used.
>>
>>341956349
Nigga if u find creeper and actually utilize him you will have 60k within hours. After that its so easy to just pay a trainer to level up your main skills
>>
>>341957739
Who is this "creeper" and where can I find him?
>>
>>341956349
Same situation I'm going to start playing next Saturday because a friend is going to give me his xbox copy and my pc is dead.
>>
>>341957969
a scamp who has 5k and buys items for full price in caldera
>>
Crusader is a good class for morrowind.

BUT

Ideally you have a class with Alchemy. You dont need one, but it is ideal to have it, as potions are more economical in this version. Dont select Unarmed or Unarmored unless you are a boss.
>>
File: 1292551590280.png (980 KB, 2064x3408) Image search: [Google]
1292551590280.png
980 KB, 2064x3408
>>341957969
Play it straight first. Let morrowind drag your face in the dirt before you do any of the cheesy shit.
>>
>>341958562
That's what I planned, I want to experience getting my ass kicked the first time around.
>>
Redpill me on morowind, why should I play it?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.