[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, I think I figured it out! >Eric is the right one here.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
Guys, I think I figured it out!

>Eric is the right one here.
>He's secretly a genius
>Q is secretly evil.
>Q did something to Mira
>She gone missing
>trying to cover it up
>Eric ain't having none of his shit.
>Sees through his lies
>Demands Q stops the bullshit and tells the truth

Screenshot this, because when Q is revealed to be a psychopath, I can proudly say I told you so.

Zero Time Dilemma leak fucking when?
>>
Leak NEVER EVER
>>
What's the difference between the titlekey and the titleID? Because I thought they were the same, but apparently they aren't
>>
File: Kill ALL OF YOU, even yourself.jpg (28 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Kill ALL OF YOU, even yourself.jpg
28 KB, 600x338
>>341953421
Ah, screw it! I'll just spoil ALL OF YOU!
>>
File: trust.png (563 KB, 2328x1292) Image search: [Google]
trust.png
563 KB, 2328x1292
>>341954183
I don't believe you. In fact, I don't believe you even have the game.
And if you do, why the fuck haven't you leaked it?
>>
File: EricTrailer.png (961 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
EricTrailer.png
961 KB, 1920x1080
CIA

WHERE IS SHE?
>>
>>341953421
>guys i think i figured it out!
finally the fuckin CIA

>read greentext and start crying
when this will stop happening to me?
>>
>cia leaks
>it is the jap version
What would you do?
>>
>>341955734
Your expectations are too high

Leaks aren't something that happens often, there have just been a couple lately so now you think you're entitled to them

In this particular case, Aksys was probably well aware of the problem with the 3DS and limited 3DS review codes only to the most scrupulous of reviewers, while Vita codes when out more liberally

Considering it's been days with no leak, it's unlikely to suddenly happen at this point, since if a reviewer was going to leak, they probably would have already
>>
>>341956076
I understand Japanese pretty well so I'd play it, at least some of it until I felt I was getting too deep, then I'd stop and wait for the Steam version (since I think the 3DS version looks like dogshit)
>>
Shit man, I'm a big Junpei fan, I don't know how to feel about him just being a side character.
>>
>>341956089
You're a retard, no one thinks they're "entitled" to a leak, you're just patronizing everyone so you can feel like a big kid.
It's all due to hype, ride the train and quit being a fag
>>
>>341956328
"finally the fucking CIA" implies it should have been here all along

Instead of "oh yay, a leak" if the reaction is "what took you so long", this is surely entitlement

I've seen people go so far as to list leaks as one of the 3DS's "perks", like, the PC has the best graphics, the Vita has portability, and the 3DS has leaks. And it was just kind of funny that that person just assumed it's going to leak when this was improbable from the start

You might be smart enough to realize a leak is improbable but that doesn't mean there aren't a share of idiots abound who need to realize it's not something that ordinarily happens
>>
File: 1466094687981.jpg (88 KB, 443x750) Image search: [Google]
1466094687981.jpg
88 KB, 443x750
post Phi
>>
File: snail.png (8 KB, 350x405) Image search: [Google]
snail.png
8 KB, 350x405
>>341958412
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.