[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Willing to Try Anything in Resident Evil 7
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (93 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
93 KB, 1280x720
If you guys have any ideas I'd love to do them
>>
Wait
How are you guys playing this
How did I miss this
>>
File: crying.jpg (13 KB, 236x218) Image search: [Google]
crying.jpg
13 KB, 236x218
>tfw this demo doesn't have a voice saying "RESIDENT EVIL: BEGINNING HOUR"

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
>>
>>341947217
Demo on ps4
>>
>>341947217
Download it from playstation plus on the PS4.
It's a demo.
>>
>>341947393
>>341947449
Post webms pls I wanna see it
>>
>>341947134
>wake up
>get the VHS tape as normal
>go into VHS world and unlock axe
>go get the axe after watching VHS tape
>go to fireplace and pull hidden lever
>get the key
>AS YOU COME OUT FROM GETTING THE KEY FAMILY GUY WILL WALK BY IN THE HALLWAY
>INSTEAD OF COWERING IN FEAR RUSH THE MOTHERFUCKER AXE IN HAND AND ATTACK HIM

unless for some reason he doesn't spawn when you get the axe, but I haven't heard anything like that
>>
>>341947134
PT...oh wait
Alison Road...oh wait
>>
>>341947393
Don't forget it being PS+ exclusive, why? I don't fucking know. I guess when you want to market a game you only want some people to see/play/experience it, just some, eh Capcom? ESSSSSSSPECIALLY You Capcom? Fuckin company that can barely if at all fund their own shit, fuckin, next title will probably be on kickstarter, fuckin bums. I am annoyed with Capcom as well as a few other game companies.
>>
Finished the demo. Hooked so far.
>>
>>341947630
You cant rush him, when you cross the door he disappears
>>
>>341947706
You have ps4 and not have +? Why u do this?
>>
I stopped playing the day it came out. Heard there was a 800mb update? Also latest thing was just finding the axe, still no news on the finger?
>>
Put RE Directors cut ( not greatest hits version ) into console at vhs screen that has spinning cassette graphic, since the beginning of the vhs has the product code for the game
>>
>>341947706
Have you considered that it will be released to people who don't have PS+ once the demo is released to PC, as well? It's obvious that they had it be as PS+ exclusive in a deal with Sony for E3. But once it gets released to the other platforms, it will definitely be for everybody.
>>
>>341947834
man, fuck this game
>>
>>341947593
Don't got any webms but here's the whole thing
https://youtu.be/OKikMv0rQEU
>>
File: MC Ride.png (212 KB, 386x362) Image search: [Google]
MC Ride.png
212 KB, 386x362
>Helicopter with what looks like an Umbrella logo
>"are they watching us from that helicopter?" written on the back.

What does it mean? Just played the demo today I know I'm late.
>>
>>341948609
Beats me, Umbrella experimenting with the family of crazies and keeping watch on them to see what happens?
>>
https://youtu.be/APF-yT93yNc
>>
>>341948240
It's actually trying to be a horror game and everyone is bitching about it wtf
>>
>>341947713
Too bad you can experience evrything it's got offer in less than 15 and two playthroughs
>>
File: image.jpg (456 KB, 2667x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
456 KB, 2667x1500
>>
Anyone put on headphones when they see the headphones on the desk?

PT used the mic, why wouldnt this one?
>>
>>341948789

I have a feeling there's gonna be a secret Umbrella lab below the house or if not in the area around it.
>>
Anyone try actually saying the name of the show? "Tonight on Sewer Gator's, another worthless fucking shithole".
>>
>>341948789
Capcom experimenting with the anons and keeping watch on them to see what happens?
>>
>>341948909
You mean, like it's almost, a demo?!
>>
>>341948793
Nice stream
>>
>>341948213
The artificial spooky bits are so fucking phoned in.

The ghost just despawns, no fancy effect or walking away, it just gets deleted from the game.

Grandpa just walks by nonchalantly even though you have a flashlight pointed at him or are making a bunch of noise, and even if you do get near him, he just vanishes as fast as and in the same fashion as the stupid ghost rather than being something interesting.

I seriously hope the real game goes in a radically different direction.
>>
File: 1464454072151.jpg (62 KB, 428x410) Image search: [Google]
1464454072151.jpg
62 KB, 428x410
>people are hyped for this
How? it's just another first person horror.
>>
>>341951273
>people like things I don't like, what the fuck?

Holy shit, what a shock.
>>
>>341951273
Because it's a massive improvement over 6?
Because first person has been proven to be the most powerful perspective in the genre?
Because it's actually horror and not some weebshit combat game?
I don't understand how this is confusing you.
>>
>>341951616
>Because it's a massive improvement over 6?

if your only criteria for "improvement" is SPOOKY JUMP SCARES OOOGA BOOGA I'M SO STARTLED then yea maybe
>>
>>341951616
>Because it's actually horror
"horror" nowadays is just robots or you're stuck in a asylum or mansion
>>
>P.T. is now Resident Evil 7
>Condemned 3 will never happen

This is the least scariest teaser ive played but it has promise.

I just really hope they wipe away the cannon from everything after 2 and start over.
>>
>>341952590
What's your beef with 3?
>>
Anyone figure out what the finger and shit is for?

I remember PT's solution is a whole fuckload of convoluted bullshit that makes those primary school Bills Garden Pokemon cheats seem real.
>>
>>341947134
find Aunt Rhody and tell here everybody's dead
>>
>>341952717
Nothing except it was lazy and lead the way towards outrageous lore and 4.

It wqs nicer when there was mystery behind the Mansion incident and the Raccoon City outbreak.

I like later RE games, but never for the story/plot/characters (unless tiddies are involved).
>>
>I was raised in a deep dark hole
>The prisoner with no parole.
>They locked me up and took my soul.
>Shame though what they made.
>I called him and he will come.
>She`ll answer him like he is the one.

Where were you when Billy Coen was confirmed for main character of RE7?
>>
>>341947134
can i rape that zombie
>>
File: 1464328873420.jpg (45 KB, 500x531) Image search: [Google]
1464328873420.jpg
45 KB, 500x531
>>341951382
>implying i hate horror
>>
>fans demanded more horror in the series
>capcom decided to rip off P.T. and other first person horror games
bravo
>>
>>341948874
it's mostly the action fans of the series
>>
>Try to check all cupboards
Oh, some can be opened, others are locked, most can't even be interacted with.
>Acquire axe and try to destroy things.
Oh, only a mannequin and some boxes can be broke by the axe, not all these other flimsy as fuck wooden planks or anything.
>Search all around house
Oh, the basement, the only other part of the house open to us, that seems to have some relevance in the video just watched, can't be dropped into because invisible wall
>follow Andre
Oh, Invisible wall

Badly designed, shitty "horror" teaser. What are people actually expecting to find?
>>
>>341951616
those element has proven to be overused and outdated. great way saving the series by ripping off other horror games
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.