[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why am I so scared to play this fucking game? I've had it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Silent_Hill_2.jpg (41 KB, 320x462) Image search: [Google]
Silent_Hill_2.jpg
41 KB, 320x462
Why am I so scared to play this fucking game? I've had it in my collection since 2003 and every single time I boot it up, every single time I redo the part to get into the apartment. I chicken out and start playing some bullshit JRPG. I think ive redone the same part of this game 74 times now but I just cant keep going. Any tips to not be so fucking scared?
Also, Silent Hill general thread.
>>
Turn the lights off. Put headphones on and have the volume at max.
>>
>>341944135
Play it. The soundtrack is amazing.
>>
>>341944135
Play on daytime, it really helps. Get the hang of it and it will eventually stop being that scary, at least that's how it was for me.
>>
>>341944135
Memers try to claim the game isn't scary but it was by far the game that scared me the most. 3 was pretty damn scary too, and 4 had its moments. I'll never understand how people found the original scary though. Even in 1999 it didn't scare me. Still a great game, mind you, but not scary. Origins and Homecoming had a few scary parts as well, then SM and Downpour threw all horror out the window.
>>
This game is not scary. In fact it's the least scariest game in the whole series.
>>
>>341944912
Silent hill 2 is the crown jewel of the whole series. Its perfect in every way
>>
>>341944912
>1
>not scary
1 is the scariest to me. That lo-fi quality to the game makes everything much worse. Three is the least scary to me because of how clear things are.
>>
>>341946184
The last 3 parts of Silent Hill 3 really fucked with me. When shit started going all red and you could barely see anything, it spooked me real good. It was probably the easiest though.
>>
>>341947804
Oh yeah, I remember that part. It's been awhile, I should marathon them again.
>>
You're a pussy

I haven't been able to finish it because I'm lazy and if I don't finish a game in a string of continuous sittings I'll get bored and forget about it then restart from the beginning a year later
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.