[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I remember there was some sperg on /v/ who threw a fucking tantrum,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: wtf-pokemon-ass-slap-pichu.gif (409 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
wtf-pokemon-ass-slap-pichu.gif
409 KB, 500x368
I remember there was some sperg on /v/ who threw a fucking tantrum, a full on tantrum (you know, reaches the character limit with each post typing out how angry he is/what a faggot I supposedly am) because I suggested stuff for Pokemon like doing away with the blocky overworld and having a more 3D, behind the shoulder experience to make it feel like a true 3D Pokemon game, doing something with the Pokedex so you don't have to manually own every Pokemon to fill the Pokedex out, but still offer something for faggots who do or allow a Pokedex from previous games to be uploaded.

Basically everything I suggested came true with the Sun/Moon E3 demonstration. I hope that sperg had a melt down over it, that Pokemon is slowly but finally starting to fucking evolve instead of just rehashing the same boring shit with barely any advancement whatsoever.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 639x621) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 639x621
Cool
>>
did the sperg have a tantrum longer than your long ass shitpost
>>
>>341932672
Alright. So what video game do you want to talk about?
>>
>>341932917

Sun and Moon and how this is the first generation with a considerable upgrade to everything since fucking Gold/Silver

I fucking hated how RSE regressed and removed content that GSC added.
>>
>tfw there will never be another Gale of Darkness
>>
I don't think you're in a position to be calling anyone else a sperg.
>>
>>341934392

Being petty isn't a sign of aspergers, dude

So you getting Son or Moon, or are you done with Pokemon?
>>
ok
>>
File: vp.png (4 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
vp.png
4 KB, 250x250
>>>/vp/
>>>/vp/
>>>/vp/
>>
>>341936175
not really a thread about pokemon more a thread about /v/ drama
>>
>>341936393
>a thread about /v/ drama

So not video games is it dumbass
>>
>>341936470
tell me what "/v/" stands for
protip: it's at the top of every page on /v/
>>
>>341936603
>/v/ drama

Not video games. Ur stupid
>>
File: 1443813447157.jpg (101 KB, 489x664) Image search: [Google]
1443813447157.jpg
101 KB, 489x664
>>341936763
>video game drama is not video games
>>
>>341932672
Screencap?
I'm in need of some good domestically-produced cringe
>>
>>341936937

I didn't screencap shit, I wasn't expecting Game Freak to actually put any effort into Sun and Moon or change them up at all. I was basically just listing off shit I'd personally like to see and this faggot started sperging hardcore.

A week later and basically everything I wanted came real one way or another. I was hoping he was sperg enough to live on /v/, so he'd see this thread and hemorrhage.
>>
File: Literal Roadblocks.png (158 KB, 337x203) Image search: [Google]
Literal Roadblocks.png
158 KB, 337x203
>>341932672
Cautiously Optimistic.

Yeah non blocky overword is really nice but I'm still seeing hints of shit from X/Y I really disliked.

>INB4 R/B did roadblocks too
>>
>>341937749
All of them had roadblocks, but at least some of them were interesting (specific Pokemon, like Sudowoodo) or environmental (water requiring Surf, hill requiring Rock Climb, bike to go on bike path, etc).
>>
File: 1457814646754.png (12 KB, 599x605) Image search: [Google]
1457814646754.png
12 KB, 599x605
>>341932672
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.