[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What games are you playing to kill the time until the GOAT releases?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: zelda-breath-of-the-wild.png (248 KB, 625x352) Image search: [Google]
zelda-breath-of-the-wild.png
248 KB, 625x352
What games are you playing to kill the time until the GOAT releases?
>>
>>341928532
Zelda series.
>>
File: 643.png (159 KB, 626x403) Image search: [Google]
643.png
159 KB, 626x403
Playing the 3D Zeldas for the first time.

Started on Wind Waker and it's pretty fantastic. Just did the forest temple and this is perhaps the comfiest game ever made.

Tried Twilight Princess and got bored as fuck. Might try it again at a later date.

Public demo when?
>>
>>341928532
Finished B&W recently HoS had a better story and characters but I like fucking around in Tousaint
Playing Twilight Princess now, might fire megaman legends 2 back up.
What about you anon?
>>
>>341928989

Just trying to survive until it releases
>>
>>341928775
Wind Waker is probably my favorite 3D zelda. You'll love it.
>>
>>341928775
Play OoT bruh it's widely considered the best for a reason.

I'm playing Muramasa Rebirth. I played the wii version and I knew the new translation was better but this is fucking night and day. I can follow the story properly now and the character's personalities actually come through. Plus the higher resolution obviously makes all the art look even better.
>>
File: reasonstoliveZ.jpg (160 KB, 640x1460) Image search: [Google]
reasonstoliveZ.jpg
160 KB, 640x1460
>>341929084
>>
When does it come out?
>>
>>341928775
Sorry to say man but comfy shit ends after the forest temple. Since you got the boomerang Big octos will start to pop up around the world all over the place. If you dig fighting multi eyed sea monsters then you will dig it. You will know you are fighting one when a whirl pool shows up around you.
>>
>>341928532
Finishing Skyward Sword, I'm at the Sky Keep.
I actually think it's a comfy game and the story portions are well done, but holy fuck the backtracking sucks ass
>have to backtrack to all 3 areas not once, but several times
>have to fight the Imprisoned 3 times which just gets more and more annoying to do
>the quests for the Song of the Hero are literally the worst things in the entire game
>Water Dragon makes you play a Super Mario level
>Lightning Dragon makes you take a seed from the past, return to the sky, go to the Faron Woods drop point, go to Sacred Temple, go back to the past, plant the seed, come back to the present, knock the fruit off the tree, return to the sky, go to the Lanayru drop point, go to Lanayru Gorge, give him the fruit, listen to his shit singing
>Fire Dragon is the only decent concept since you lose all your shit and it's a stealth mission. Except the enemies are trash at detecting you so it's just a linear path up the mountain recollecting your gear at an inconvenient pace

I'll be finishing up Wind Waker HD next and maybe I'll start Minish Cap after if I'm still feeling the Zelda fever.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.