[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PORTAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: portalhazards.jpg (312 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
portalhazards.jpg
312 KB, 1440x900
I just finished Portal!

I was a nice and fun game!

Why does /v/ hate it?
>>
Le cake is a lie ;^P
>>
>>341912263
XD
>>
>>341912148
It was loved, became a normie game, then a meme, then it was hated.
Also Portal 2 was straight memes.
It's basically the same situation as minecraft or undertale.
>>
>>341912148
>>341912263
because it was mainstream and 90% of /v/ have hipster faggot taste.
>>
>>341912486
you hate it because normies like it?
do you also hate Mario?
>>
It was an original idea with very good puzzles!
A great game!
>>
because of normie memes.
>>
>>341912737
I didnt say I hated it. I said /v/ does.
On an unrelated note, yes, I do hate mario. It's trash. Maybe it was good when it was first made, but in this gen it's just the same things over and over and over. 3D Land and 3D World. ANOTHER set of NSMB. Remakes of old games. The only redeeming parts of mario currently are the galaxy games and the only creative part of mario is Mario Maker. That's it.
It's a stagnant dying franchise like zelda, and nintendo wont recognize that.
>>
>>341913389
all mario kart games are great, but I can agree with the platform mario games
>>
>>341912148
It's popular.
>>
I dont hate it, I just think its grossly overrated
>>
>>341912148
I really like it's atmosphere. It reminds me of Myst a little.
>>
I like that they to the FPS genre and made it without shooting, like Mirror's Edge, its different.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.