[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where are you supposed to go after the den? Going straight to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Fallout2front.jpg (258 KB, 800x832) Image search: [Google]
Fallout2front.jpg
258 KB, 800x832
Where are you supposed to go after the den? Going straight to vault city leads me to getting killed by random encounters on the way there.
>>
>>341910815
git gud
>>
you cleared out klemeth yet?
>>
>>341910815
Go to Navarro
>>
>>341910815
You can always run from random encounters. Just choose a direction and walk to the end of the map. Most things don't have ranged attacks that early anyway.
>>
>>341910815
Jesus just fucking post in /vg/ you retarded faggot this isn't a forum. I'm sure there's a CRPG circlejerk somewhere in there.
>>
>>341911645
Yep, fought the big rat, Got the car part, Saved the gecko dude and got sulik

>>341911798
If i couldnt beat the random encounters why would i expect to be able to beat the encounters at my destination?
>>
>>341912079
Your character may not be built around killing everything yet. Also, not every situation requires violence. Vault City and its related quests are much more dialogue and other kinds of checks heavy.
>>
>>341912079
How's your build? There are several useless skills and traitsin Fallout 2, which can easily gimp your character.
>>
>>341912047
>this isn't a forum

truly it's summer after all, underage redditors insulting anyone just fit-in
>>
>>341913742
Max agility, middling strength/endurance and a lot of int/luck

Took one handed and gifted for an unarmed build. Took the spiked knuckles off the two fuckwits in klemeth
>>
Quicksave before leaving a town, reload if you encounter real mean shit.

You'll get decently suited up after Vault + Gecko since there's a lot of combatless XP to be gained. Modoc too, though the "happy end" is a bit tedious.
>>
>>341910815

Gecko

Or turn it off and play the much better first game
>>
>>341910815

> leave arroyo
> save scum to san Francisco

Its not hard retard
>>
>>341914456
Muh negro. I don't know why the general opinion is that the second game is better. The first one is much better.
>>
File: FO02_NPC_Dornan_B.png (132 KB, 339x175) Image search: [Google]
FO02_NPC_Dornan_B.png
132 KB, 339x175
You are out of uniform, soldier! Where is your power armor?
>>
>>341914867

> muh avellone

He just turned the games into memes and inane politics, reddit before its time
>>
>>341915218

In megaton
>>
>>341915218
Uh... Me not have uniform yet.
>>
>>341912047
>REEEEEEEE STOP POSTING ABOUT GOOD VIDEO GAMES ON A VIDEO GAMES IMAGEBOARD
Sorry that this isn't another Overwatch or Console war thread, faggot.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.